[Image: vts55Q6.png]
[Image: CPgVBk4.png]

[Image: n143bB4.gif]
[Image: MWSlaev.png]

[Image: pleXznQ.gif]
[Image: nv2IZdu.png]

[Image: wqEIRO2.gif]
[Image: 5jKRLad.png]
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.
RE: Derelict Dreams
Wait what you mean Dex was doing a robot fighting adventure all this time and no one told me? Arglhtlkealkewana.

Attempt to take the Sandravin Waste Disposal Facility poster with relatively newly obtained robot strength.
Hey Reaper guy, is it possible to insert it into one of her dreams? You know, subtly. Also, what in the hell do Spell Sigils do? This one in particular.

Diana, let's venture on! Gotta get to Sandhaven!
[Voice Lords]: Inquire about how Spell Signs work.

[Image: M9lXFsp.gif]
[Image: 2IM2uRq.png]

[Voice Lords]: "Can we not just insert it into her dreams?"

[Image: pRmCEEz.gif]
[Image: fsdWtpC.png]

[Image: rxAEvnx.gif]
[Image: BbqQhEk.png]

[Diana]: Is it ok to loot THESE boxes?

[Image: QqqydXw.gif]
[Image: d1FbmKy.png]

[Image: Ae1URPF.gif]
[Image: 8f5sOcy.png]

[Image: IHIdQ8K.gif]
[Image: ML8hHaU.png]

[Image: XNqqn4h.png]
[Image: Z2scnh4.png]
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.
Best move as far east from the boxes as possible before you have an episode. o.o
Move to the east.
> Take one of the boxes as loot
[Diana]: Attempt to take the SWDF poster with relatively newly obtained robot strength.

[Image: XNTT3qS.png]
[Image: atH5FfB.png]

[Image: 92W18vv.gif]
[Image: 7wtGi83.png]

[Image: spDegPG.gif]
[Image: xCzMyuf.png]

[Image: MaGEnG7.gif]
[Image: y8DGRBL.png]

[Image: AWf8ftq.png]
[Image: PlmiAnc.png]

[Diana]: Take one of the boxes as loot.

[Image: AW6sCQR.png]
[Image: 3LiRrm8.png]
> east
What is S. Jackson's cargo limit? How much can he carry?
See if you can make Stout Jackson dance a little jig.
Put the Poster in the Box. You don't want hat glue all over you and the cab. Of course, it probably is, but that is beside the point.
> Continue moving.
If you're going to do any dance.

>Do the robot!
Let's move on!
try not to get that stick on you! cram the poster in the box!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
[Diana]: What is S. Jackson's cargo limit? How much can he carry?

[Image: 1fCEx6i.gif]
[Image: 8nYxObe.png]

[Diana]: See if you can make Stout Jackson dance a little jig.

[Image: 7aI1G2m.gif]
[Image: 3kvI27L.png]

[Diana]: Put the Poster in the Box.

[Image: MMkwgh7.png]
[Image: atdAv1g.png]

[Image: XRypGDB.png]
[Image: PmyA1u2.png]

[Diana]: Finally follow yon spider jerk thingy to where it's going.

[Image: s2He9t6.png]
[Image: odsGehM.png]

[Image: EePvnK1.png]
[Image: KFt2Y5j.png]

[Image: 2jXIgXJ.png]
[Image: 0s0Y6Xf.png]
[Image: mjFUNnY.png]

[Image: uTbOi7A.png]
[Image: HIazibw.png]
[Image: qCtuPDc.png]

[Image: lEKiiku.gif]
[Image: pl1i8Y9.png]
[Image: 5b3ktPe.png]
[Image: bTOi4yR.png]
>Open the box and put the helmet. Pretend you are a worker.
> "Sir I think he's right, I just saw one"
>"No grimeborn can do THIS!" then run away
Put on the helmet, and try to sneak by without saying anything. If the other voice lords can't allow that, then say "Sorry sir! Can't stop to talk! Important mech work to be done and not much time! Have to hurry!" Then run away.
> rescue, chat, recruit???
[Diana]: Open the box and put the helmet. Pretend you are a worker.

[Image: AH8FQEo.png]
[Image: Osp6qjw.png]

[Image: xTUbngS.png]
[Image: 2DWh532.png]

[Diana]: Try to sneak by without saying anything.

[Image: 3Aa45rc.png]
[Image: VGBqt4K.png]

[Voice Lords]: React to being called.

[Image: ODuElgI.png]
[Image: 3nRlvec.png]
[Image: kGu7mG5.png]

[Image: NzJAp9N.png]
[Image: HvEEBAB.png]
[Image: tFGPrVJ.png]
[Image: ORM1wXq.png]

[Image: zuSUSom.png]
[Image: 4UhSa1z.png]
[Image: 9g9KEy3.png]
[Image: YA97SVF.png]
keep on going, whistling loudly
"BYEEEE"
> keep going to the right, unnoticed