Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
[Image: 147_by_terra414-dcfwaj0.png]

There's a click on the door, it seems DT managed to unlock it!

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 148_by_terra414-dcfwaju.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Alice: If you separate then it increases the chance of you being picked off one by one. You should probably stick together to avoid that. Also, if this mess is out there then that means the monster was in your broom closet... what else did it do in there? Maybe you and DT should take a peek inside, and have Raziel keep watch outside the door to avoid another "locked in the bathroom" situation.
seconding MA
>Stay a group and murder it for touching your wool
>Alice: Take all your wool with you. It will be safer, and more useful in your hands.
> Alice: Take all your wool with you. It will be safer, and more useful in your hands.

[Image: 149_by_terra414-dcg7arx.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> Alice: If you separate then it increases the chance of you being picked off one by one. You should probably stick together to avoid that. Also, if this mess is out there then that means the monster was in your broom closet... what else did it do in there? Maybe you and DT should take a peek inside, and have Raziel keep watch outside the door to avoid another "locked in the bathroom" situation.

[Image: 150_by_terra414-dcg7at0.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 151_by_terra414-dcg7ath.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Alice: a small enough monster could be hiding inside the boxes, open them and be alert, see if you can get a first hit in if theres something in there.
>Alice: Realize that your wool is defenseless without you, and you’ll either have to take it all with you or stay in here with it.
>Alice: What kind of monster would just take a single crate of wool, bring it out of one room, and then just throw it on the ground somewhere later on? Maybe it was an animalistic monster just bumbling around. Or maybe it was an intelligent monsters that somehow knows enough about you to know this would push your buttons?
> It seems suspicious that only one crate was brought out, and everything else was left undisturbed. Perhaps something wanted to lure you into the closest? Stop and listen to see if anything is in here with you, or right outside the door.
> It seems suspicious that only one crate was brought out, and everything else was left undisturbed. Perhaps something wanted to lure you into the closet? Stop and listen to see if anything is in here with you, or right outside the door.

[Image: 152_by_terra414-dcgkqs9.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> Alice: a small enough monster could be hiding inside the boxes, open them and be alert, see if you can get a first hit in if there’s something in there.

[Image: 153_by_terra414-dcgkqsy.png]

You open the cardboard boxes but everything seems as it should, just your snow gear for winter and a bunch of ugly pug figurines that you’ve thankfully convinced gramps not to proudly display in your house.

Show ChatlogShow

> Alice: What kind of monster would just take a single crate of wool, bring it out of one room, and then just throw it on the ground somewhere later on? Maybe it was an animalistic monster just bumbling around. Or maybe it was an intelligent monster that somehow knows enough about you to know this would push your buttons?

[Image: 154_by_terra414-dcgkqu1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> Alice: Realize that your wool is defenceless without you, and you’ll either have to take it all with you or stay in here with it.

[Image: 155_by_terra414-dcgkquj.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

Suddenly you hear a noise outside!!

Show ChatlogShow

>Quickly get outside before you become trapped in here!
>Quickly get outside before you become trapped in here!

[Image: 156_by_terra414-dch5ejr.gif]

You dash out of the closet in fear of being locked in again! In your haste you bang the door against the wall and it slams shut behind you.

You are ready to take on any maggot wanting to mess with you!

==>

[Image: 157_by_terra414-dch5ek3.gif]

You very much wish you could withdraw that statement.

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 158_by_terra414-dch5eky.gif]

Stinky makes a grand show of stumbling around. There are no words to describe what it smells like up close. Apparently all the noise got him really excited, and you don't quite dare make a dash for it.

Of course, DT is safely out of reach and Raziel is nowhere to be seen.

You wonder if there's some unforgivable sin you committed in some alternate life and that's why your luck is shit.

>Alice: Throw something at your TV to make a big noise, and attract the monster away from you. Then silently signal DT for a further distraction.

>Dt: Try to draw away attention from Alice with a clone or something. It doesn't need to be constant, but make a noticeable noise in a location where nobody that you care about is.
(07-14-2018, 02:16 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Dt: Try to draw away attention from Alice with a clone or something. It doesn't need to be constant, but make a noticeable noise in a location where nobody that you care about is.

seconding this command, with the addition of dispelling the clone when the sufferer gets close so dt doesnt get stunned when it gets hit
>Alice: Throw something at your TV to make a big noise, and attract the monster away from you. Then silently signal DT for a further distraction.

[Image: 159_by_terra414-dchm7pw.png]

Throw what? Your only weapon? The tiny plastic star from your hairpin?? Obviously an illusion isn't gonna work, you could barely touch something as small as a key, you doubt anything bigger would be more tangible!

The Oxygen deprivation is definitely getting to you. You try to call Raziel with all your might, but you're not sure if that's even working.

...Is this how you're gonna go? With a noseful of zombie armpit in your face?

> DT: Try to draw away attention from Alice with a clone or something. It doesn't need to be constant, but make a noticeable noise in a location where nobody that you care about is.

[Image: 160_by_terra414-dchm7r0.png]

==>

[Image: 161_by_terra414-dcho2xx.gif]

The copy throws the hourglass into the hallway! Stinky hobbles in that direction as fast as his joints will allow.

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 162_by_terra414-dchm7s4.png]

Show ChatlogShow

>Alice: Give DT a pat on the head as an apology and thanks. He’s your only ally on duty at the moment and you can’t afford to have him mad at you.
(07-19-2018, 03:06 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Alice: Give DT a pat on the head as an apology and thanks. He’s your only ally on duty at the moment and you can’t afford to have him mad at you.

downvoting, this command will most likely piss alice off, she just got done thinking you can't trust cats and in comes a thought in her head to pet one, its too jarringly contradictory, we also got warned about alice's patience running short a bit ago.

also someone tried to pet dt before and it went badly too
>Alice: Go back through the door Smelly didn't. There's no point in staying here, and you probably don't want to go where Smelly is right now.
(07-19-2018, 03:58 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(07-19-2018, 03:06 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Alice: Give DT a pat on the head as an apology and thanks. He’s your only ally on duty at the moment and you can’t afford to have him mad at you.

downvoting, this command will most likely piss alice off, she just got done thinking you can't trust cats and in comes a thought in her head to pet one, its too jarringly contradictory, we also got warned about alice's patience running short a bit ago.

also someone tried to pet dt before and it went badly too

Seconding the downvote of amobiaman's command.
> Alice: Go back through the door Smelly didn't. There's no point in staying here, and you probably don't want to go where Smelly is right now.

[Image: 163_by_terra414-dchzmsp.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 164_by_terra414-dchzmuy.png]

You check on the backdoor hallway but the door and the painting seem undisturbed.

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 165_by_terra414-dci1yxh.png]

You suddenly notice a strange noise coming from the kitchen!

Show ChatlogShow

>Alice: Grab that mark and head back to your room. This place is too infested with monsters to be exploring.

>DT: Send your clones out to keep eyes on rooms you can’t direcrtly see. Be descreere and be sure there’s a path to Alice’s room.
> Alice: Grab that mark and head back to your room. This place is too infested with monsters to be exploring.

[Image: 166_by_terra414-dcikumf.gif]

You think about removing the mark you placed, but you become frustrated doing so... You put it here to protect the back door, it's not like you to suddenly change your mind without good enough reason. Especially when you know a giant monster is lurking outside.

You suspect your thoughts may not be your own again.

==>

[Image: 167_by_terra414-dciku5p.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 168_by_terra414-dciku65.png]

You have lost control of Alice for now and will not be able to influence her. Next time remember to try to avoid commands that the kids would not follow, or at least frame/phrase them in a way that would make sense for them.

==>

[Image: 169_by_terra414-dciku7i.gif]

You wake up to knocking on your door.

Show ChatlogShow

Great, now you don't even have time for a shower before school. This day just keeps perking up.

==>

[Image: 170_by_terra414-dciku7o.png]

Boy are you not feeling it but someone's gotta update your dream journal.

==>

[Image: 171_by_terra414-dciku83.png]

Alice's DiaryShow

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Congratulations on making it past the first night!

I'll be opening a short Q&A to help answer any questions you may have on how story/mechanics are being handled. Please mind I'll only answer things that won't be answered on the story itself. You can also put your questions in the Official Lucidstuck Discord community, Specifically in the 'Spoilerific Willfordswap' channel.

at the end of the Q&A I'll make a list of all the answered questions to keep a record of the answers. Knock yourselves out!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

>Alice: You'll probably feel better once you get to school and meet up with your friends.
question for pan: is there like an alice piss-off meter that fills up whenever a bad command gets through?