Stick Figure Adventure

Stick Figure Adventure
RE: Stick Figure Adventure
[Image: oLAmSmu.png]

[Image: eoHbgP4.png]

[Image: rzp4Hga.png]

[Image: Fn42Xpt.png]

[Image: 8mcNn62.png]
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>"why are you staring at us like that

stop"
SpoilerShow
Welp, time to break out the ol' dues-ex-machina!

>Vio: Take The Box out of your inventory.
>Parabella: Open it and wish Ray Jayfor back to life. Make sure to specify the mustached guy you just killed with a face beam in case there are multiple people with that name.
>Kitty: Say something smug about how you can't arrest someone for murder if the supposed victim isn't dead.
[Image: nDBc2O6.png]

[Image: QDjNXKK.png]

[Image: iVhPq8a.png]

[Image: 6sxPZaH.png]

[Image: jeJ8n7S.png]

[Image: UldsaSx.png]

[Image: W6OGP2j.png]

[Image: TI13lWz.png]

SpoilerShow
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>If we go do the next quest, we gon' get fucked up. Parabella is pretty much the most sane person in our group, and the only one with normal morals. We gotta speak with mekot first!
SpoilerShow
>go speak with mekot before we forget about Parabella and end up in a tree wearing an ourangoutan from each him
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

[Image: fLYpF4P.png]

[Image: iTrrZQW.png]

[Image: O1NbSTL.png]

[Image: tsaHshu.png]

[Image: 8ZBdM8a.png]

[Image: oz8DcHw.png]

poopy
>The slug did pretty much nothin' to help us, good riddance! Let's walk into Silk's Statues and see what's poppin', smash through the ceiling to spice shit up a lil'.
SpoilerShow
>You first saw Mekot in that cafe earlier, so maybe you could find him there again? If not, you could at least ask some of the staff if they know where he might be.
[Image: YmIfmST.png]

[Image: lTQiIyd.png]

[Image: btGcXPt.png]

[Image: okwDOvz.png]

[Image: lVekF7Y.png]

[Image: FLoM28Q.png]

[Image: 9rnxSlV.png]
In this episode of Stick Figure Adventure we introduce a character that's literally just a pair of letters!
what am I doing with my life

poopy
>"sorry pal, im already in a relationship with this sword"
SpoilerShow
> I wonder what it’s doing here.
> Badum tsh.
>Talk to suspisciously neon person

>Agree to talk on the condition that you get a free 'meal' out of this, maybe some free 'beverage' and 'context' too if you feel your negotiating position is strong enough.
>Ask why "IT" is purple, might be important
[Image: W5dCKUI.png]

[Image: vM3tZxX.png]

[Image: qC4M41A.png]

[Image: tejaLPM.png]

[Image: Z2AfGsv.png]

[Image: RusET9a.png]

[Image: JDsN8Cm.png]

SpoilerShow

poopy
>Judgement Boy #4 apparently also knows something of the mysteries of color, judging from your previous encounter, so maybe you could head over to the pizza parlor and ask him why IT would be purple? He can probably also help you meet up with Anna for her quest.

>Of course, given your previous dining and dashing, you'll need to disguise your identity by using Sword as a fake mustache.
(07-15-2017, 01:56 AM)The Walrus Wrote: »>Judgement Boy #4 apparently also knows something of the mysteries of color, judging from your previous encounter, so maybe you could head over to the pizza parlor and ask him why IT would be purple? He can probably also help you meet up with Anna for her quest.

>Of course, given your previous dining and dashing, you'll need to disguise your identity by using Sword as a fake mustache.

And also steal more pizza, cuz we're dicks.
SpoilerShow
>How about instead of trying to get away with baddities, you apologize nonchalantly instead. Judges are suckers for that
[Image: Tq43hpH.png]

[Image: L1Y7dUh.png]

[Image: hb7xmsw.png]

[Image: 4Lq6WPz.png]

[Image: dZvzvcm.png]

[Image: QVeF51t.png]

[Image: AJyqhiB.png]

[Image: w5XUX20.png]

[Image: 9WxAksn.png]

[Image: Qck32Io.png]

scrapped panel:
SpoilerShow

poopy
>If you want to save on time, you could always send Sword with anna to complete the quest, and then go to sunshine by yourself. Of course, you could also not split the party.
>Ask Anna where her home is, and whether it would take more than five hours to travel from here to there, and then from there to 'the tower with a triangular roof' in White City.
[Image: UBnalHt.png]

[Image: FzJX327.png]

[Image: DxqAhT5.png]

[Image: bECFitP.png]

[Image: LVSuVOq.png]

[Image: KCT3s3l.png]

[Image: xfgkow9.png]

[Image: qqmmO3l.png]

poopy
>Sure
>Recruit anna

>In about three hours, remember you accidentally stuck sword in her

>rescue sword