[Cosmosdex] : Redux Error Train

[Cosmosdex] : Redux Error Train
RE: [Cosmosdex] : 12/17 LAST DAY TO SUBMIT HOME PLANETS
Claiming Aftenia, and Strigii
Here's hoping.

Revamped Aftenia app done.

Dropping the Strigii app.
(This, just feels off. Like I'm just going to mess up athenasGuardian's work...)
Wockle has been submitted!! This doesn't have anything to do with the extinction event but people are all submitting homeplanets right now so I figured now would be a good time to actually submit the tockhau homeworld.

Now that the homeplanet has been submitted, could you please erase this:

SpoilerShow

from the main Tockhau entry? Thank you!!

----------

As a side note, if anyone wants to design unique fruits, flora, and fauna for the rainforest planet of Wockle, that would be most welcome and I'd love you for doing that! I'm not good at designing those sort of things.
Nekxurius submitted revisions add some more flavor to klannecs as a whole, its nice.
Valkan submitted.

Admittedly I tried to cram in a lot of stuff I meant to put on the original species app.
Eh. Not entirely happy with Orvan, but eh.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
oh heck i almost forgot to post this

Planet Z submitted

Scchllrvrth submitted

Ploaxomats submitted
Fate....
Destiny.....
Fatestiny......
People throw these words around like tennis balls. But I eat balls for breakfast.
Oh yeee so I submitted the two planets of my species' homeworlds

Mortembrosias

Also here is the canon Isment Homeworld page. It exists, and also doesn't.
RE: [Cosmosdex] : 12/17
12-27-2016

SpoilerShow

12-23-2016

SpoilerShow

- LIST OF PLANETS THAT NEED TO BE FINISHED BY THE END OF THE 28TH OR THEY WILL BE DELETED.
Hearth
Geckon (Likely will just be abandoning this one so if anyone wants it just claim it here.)
Eukaryote
Jarsen
Gorson
Merciaa
Spookus
Taialnondemi
tektonne
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Cosmosdex] : 12/23 Planets now set on fire!
Edit: Sorry, wrong thread.
old postShow
(12-28-2016, 09:11 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I'm considering a robot species that kind of does a thing where they try to replicate a person as an AI. This is kind of a weird thing so I'm posting it here to see if it's an okay thing.

SpoilerShow

What happens if we hit a memory crab with a mutation clock?
Gorson submitted.
Spookus will send shivers down your spine!
Oh crap why dind't I post that in the application review section? Sorry about that. I got confused between the two cause of the species apps on the first page.

(12-29-2016, 01:12 AM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »What happens if we hit a memory crab with a mutation clock?
If the crab somehow survives the impact it will turn into a non-sentient toaster, effectively killing it.
1-26-2017

Major updates
- LOTS of new artwork. Check out the species page to see all the new art.
- New species, the Boog has been added.*
- All traits that were in limbo have been accepted or denied by now.
- All fauna that were in limbo have been moved to the main section.

- The history and god section have been moved to the lore section.
- The lore section has been created, along with a way to request new lore sections.
- The Legendary section now allows you to submit Legendary characters. There is currently no guide on how to submit them but there are two examples.

Sorry this log wasn't as detailed as most of the other logs, I forgot to save which species got art / what got accepted.

* If you were wondering why the boogs were added even though apps are closed, it's because a spam bot submitted the boog and they completely won everyone over. Almost none of their original application is still there but the spirit still lives on.

1-9-2017
SpoilerShow

1-7-2017
SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Cosmosdex] : 1/10 The illuminati update (+Art)
3-14-2017

Major updates
- The redux is up to This Page in Fortuna, though is still not opened.

- A ton of new pages I will attempt to list out.

Jupiter
Zeus
Amaterasu
Artemis
Diana
Nike
Opis
Pluto
Somnus

@HootoffDPresses
Hawkmoth
Athena v7
O-5
O-11
Strakai
Terrence Blowskowl

Ominous Floating
Zerberbil
Goblin
Gildipede

- A ton of new artwork for species and 1 for fauna.
RE: [Cosmosdex] : 3/14 Content, Content, Content
The Apollo insult sheet is now closed and deleted! If you submitted your name to be insulted it has been written! If you haven't, you will be given the chance to give your name to Apollo to have your name added at some point in time.
RE: [Cosmosdex] : 4/7 Redux is coming

The redux is finally open and ready to be updated at a steady pace! Here's a list of some cool new features that got added!

New Features
- 2 new "flashes" (They're just videos)!

- Rodney Ootkins can now be named whatever you want! (Within length reason)
- Apollo remembers your name if you tell him. (Within length reason)
- Apollo will insult you sometimes based on your name.
- Apollo will remember if you told him your name, go back to tell him again, and then tell him "I don't have a name", and will call you out on this fact.

- New sleek design, wow!
- You can actually highlight and copy text that is in the text box!
- You can highlight nearly any text you see! (except in a few select places) The future is now!

- A save system, save your game, set it to autosave ect ect
- If you use your left and right arrow keys you can automatically go back and forth between pages! Note, some pages do not allow you to move forward because there are important choices on the page. Also note, arrow keys have a 2 second delay on them to prevent server overloads by someone holding the arrow key down.

- The main menu pages are actually interactive. But only semi.
- Loading screens now draw from a pool of tips and randomly display one to you! Meaning very few people will see the same tips in the same order.
- Somethings are different depending on your seed number!
- A boring comic map!

- Choices that are remembered!*

There are a few bugs / issues that will be fixed very soon, I will now list them.

Bugs and issues

- Current tip pool is extremely small, will be adding more very soon.
- There is no About section at the moment.
- There is suppose to be an area where you can make a new custom cookie in the case of accidental deletion. That is not a thing yet but will be done in a week or so.
- Apollo will not ask you if you want to submit your name to be customly insulted at this moment.

- The 2nd "Flash" has a 1 minute loading screen. Aka you have to sit there for 1 minute and then it auto plays. There's no actual loading indicator for this but I'll be looking to put one in soon. Just sit at the screen for 1 minute and it'll play.
- There's no "Mobile" versions for the 2 "flashes" yet.
- Apasem has 2 extra arms in his talk sprites.

- God knows there's a spelling error I just haven't seen yet.

Things that are not a Bug or Issue

- Videos look weird on internet explorer. | Fight internet explorer about that.
- The Fortuna comic isn't mobile friendly like the rest of the site. | Intentional Fortuna just isn't a good comic to read on small mobile devices. Did make it tablet being held sideways friendly though.

Hope you guys enjoy the redux! Please submit ANY bugs or errors you see to this topic! I would like to fix as many errors as possible before they become bigger issues later on.

* May or may not do anything but cause a light to be a different color at the end of Fortuna.
RE: [Cosmosdex] : 4/8 THE REDUX IS NOW OPEN!
All right!!

I think I found a glitch; I'm led to an error page if i click the Read button from anywhere other than the home page. For example, if I try to click "Read" from the page "https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/lore/", it will link me to "https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/lore/fortuna/p/0", instead of "https://cosmosdex.com/fortuna/p/0".

It looks like "Load Game" also has this problem, and that "Read" actually functions exactly the same as "Load Game" which I assume isn't intended?
Above bug is now fixed. The site thought the user was trying to append their save file to the current page. Now it should be fine.

Also yep, read functions the same as load game, that is intention as New Reader functions as the new game. But if you have no saved game the Read button functions as a New reader button. It's a special thing.

It's like how the cosmosdex and main menu button go to the same place.
No change log but I've been constantly updating the Cosmosdex and really need to get used to using the twitter as a changelog. Anyway...

SPECIES APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN

Yes! Welcome to the next run of species applications! Please note that this will be a VERY LONG species application cycle, I'm expecting it to be near half a year long, but please know this.

ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER PERSON CAN BE SUBMITTED.

So please make sure the species you pick to submit is one that you're SURE of submitting. As always you have a week after it's accepted to pull it, but we recommend being sure about your application the first time.

BEFORE YOU SUBMIT
- Make sure to read the rules and see what you're agreeing to. I cannot stress this enough, I do not want anyone to regret submitting anything to the cosmosdex, please understand what you're agreeing to (Allowing usage rights) before submitting. It does not matter if you read the rules before, read them again as some things have been updated!

- Have read all of Fortuna. You cannot submit a species until you have read ALL of Fortuna. This is to avoid having your species lore smash into obvious canon lore.

- Have an eagletime account. You MUST post here on this topic linking to the species you submitted. I will not take that link on discord or any other platform. It has to be here using your own eagletime account!

- Read the rules again. Because I can't stress that enough. Make sure your species isn't breaking any "Not allowed this round" rules. Which are listed in that application section.

- Lastly PLEASE do not submit a homeplanet if your species homeplanet can be described as "Basically current earth but X" Unless your homeplanet has special lore that would make it an interesting area to land on, please consider filling out the homeplanet box in the species app. DO NOT fill out this section if your species has a homeplanet that will be filled out later.

Edit: DO NOT FREAK OUT IF ALL YOUR FORMATTING DISAPPEARS AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APP, THIS IS INTENDED. I CAN SEE YOUR FORMATTING.
RE: [Cosmosdex] : 7/26 Species Apps Opened
who wants to see my rock collection

https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissi...es/viedafo

they are called the viedafo and i love them very much and hope you do too

be careful they bite
https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissi...cies/nniks

my good and perfect children whom I love dearly and finally have somewhere to put, the n'nik!
https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissi...s/vampwelf

https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissions/transylvaar

The Bats are in.

They also bite
SpoilerShow

e: Space Transylvania is in!
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissi.../quotillic

https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissions/demioti

https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissi...a-calpha-2

A couple of dead folks submitted, along with a special 2-for-1 deal on planets!
https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/submissi...s/dolespic
i have submitted the soap
(i should submit the picture... shouldn't I...)
stay away from turnips. they mean only harm. It's Dlorph!