Post making contest 5.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 5.0
RE: Post making contest
Fact Seagull g0m

I'm at work again and stocking the cooler vOTE 7 for me to stock Gatorade vote 7 for me to stock Pepsi
(11-20-2016, 04:10 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Fact Seagull g0m

a 1
Sig:
SpoilerShow
private tims
(11-20-2016, 02:38 AM)Schazer Wrote: »milennials are destroying the knees industry

This post passes rule 5.

(11-20-2016, 04:10 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »What if I were to say 'Welcome to the Space Consortium'?

This post passes rule 3.

This post passes rule 1!

(11-20-2016, 04:12 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Fact Seagull g0m

I'm at work again and stocking the cooler vOTE 7 for me to stock Gatorade vote 7 for me to stock Pepsi

This post passes rules 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5!

(11-20-2016, 04:13 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »

a 1

This post passes rule 1!

(11-20-2016, 04:13 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »private tims

This post passes rules 2 and 5.
2016: YEAR OF THE REBOOT

...but sadly, many reboots completely miss the point of the original and thus fail to fully recapture the original charm. Though they fit to the same formula, they won't necessarily produce the same results...

#1 - Fact Seagull g0m
Post must precede a username with an Eagle Time smilie, and do so at least once.

#2 - Lankie Wrote: Winky
Post must not include the letter "u".

#3 - Welcome to the Space Consortium
Post must include the letters "welcome", in that order, though they can be distributed throughout the post.

#4 - 1543 weird dogs
Post must include a prime number larger than the last prime number to feature in any post.

#5 - LUBRICATION
Post must include at least one word that was not used during Ix's first round.

(that is, all the rules are variants, over-literal interpretations or complete misses of the point of the rules that originally birthed five wonderful memes)

(the original ninefold hell used the exact original rules (e.g. "Post must include two or more different eagle time smilies", "Must use precisely four different vowels." etc. but posting the alphabet was going to fuck with the letter b 3008 times too much)

(I took some fairly brief notes in the spreadsheet which may be worth posting but I am tired)