[Image: f7wnlie.png]
[Image: UpFbd4j.png]
[Image: N8wNS2B.png]
[Image: xqNGtwg.png]

[Image: dCkKam8.png]
[Image: K94Irtr.png]
[Image: apn2Awp.png]

SpoilerShow
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.
RE: Derelict Dreams
"I like your shirt! It matches your eyes."

Do you know what this.... Guy? Gal? Being. Being in front of you is?
It must be a she, who else would wear such a fabulous scarf.

"Well, at least I have a nose my dear friend, Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ahem, but jokes aside, what is your name my fair lady?"
Ask if they've found anything neat. Maybe they'd want to trade for something?
ask it about recent events!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
WAHEY! READ THE SPOILER!

SpoilerShow
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.
It's a trap guys, don't click the link. Let me win the prizes Melonspa
"In any case, I'm headed to Sandhaven because I found some interesting items. I could use a guide if you would be willing to show me around."
"Spider thing! Reveal the specifics of your race so that I may use it in a contest app!"
[Voice Lords]: Toss a rebuttal!

[Image: LyBJ0q4.png]
[Image: 2luTXez.png]
[Image: hrfHHBl.png]

[Diana]: Do you know what this Being in front of you is?

[Image: dWjenTv.png]
[Image: rxAkaIT.png]
[Image: tQPLWSa.png]

[Image: 5DOTwEY.png]
[Image: iIkaZER.png]
[Image: b9ylfFD.png]

[Image: 8ywfXgx.png]
[Image: ARdPaKJ.png]
[Image: uWmvieH.png]

[Image: UtZ0OJr.png]
[Image: dQ6FMWA.png]
[Image: ZCX4htd.png]
[Image: T4Dnd6w.png]

[Voice Lords]: Grab it's attention again!

[Image: CxqDu8A.png]
[Image: M30Sqk7.png]
[Image: YK1MhQ3.png]

[Image: kKHj58u.png]
[Image: u56apJE.png]
[Image: oMaiwr4.png]

[Image: WZwCteU.png]
[Image: olDTsEH.png]

[Image: iQgHT1I.png]
[Image: 1wL5sag.png]
Welp. You'll never see them again.

Just saunter on casually to the east.
> yell incomprehensibly as the mecha walks
[Diana]: Just saunter on casually to the east.

[Image: qTopaCt.png]
[Image: Pa34mf5.png]

[Diana]: yell incomprehensibly as the mecha walks!

[Image: GKbqI4U.png]
[Image: NCA9iuD.png]
Another angry note! It must mean something. Also, follow yon spider jerk thingy to where it's going. I'm curious.
> take the note and follow the guy going right
>Press the button thing next to the stay strong poster.
I see what appears to be a lamp. What's powering it? Up above, on the wall ahead of you!

"Ah, now that that's out of my system..."

GUYS. STOP MAKING HER SEEM CRAZY. We'll have to deal with people and aliens and junk eventually... Like, more than we have been. We should put on a good face!
> Inspect purple and cyan posters
Maybe we should stop talking through her all the time. That would solve the whole crazy problem.
read purple sign!
[Diana]: Press the button thing next to the stay strong poster.

[Image: ZzV1OV6.png]
[Image: neqVj4p.png]

[Image: UzNaYeV.gif]
[Image: PIRzRO6.png]

[Diana]: Take the note!

[Image: GPaBB2A.png]
[Image: nG5KWtI.png]

[Image: M5Us2fo.png]
[Image: 5Yao5fz.png]

[Image: GVLNAK0.png]
[Image: SrRawmP.png]

[Diana]: Inspect purple and cyan posters.

[Image: q8B5qvA.png]
[Image: y7CXbCq.png]
> Head east, in the direction of the Sandravin Waste Disposal Facility poster
go between the wallls
Is it ok to loot THESE boxes? They're kind of just.... sitting there.