Derelict Dreams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derelict Dreams
RE: Derelict Dreams
> Use keycard on door.
Before you open the door, does it look.... like something has tried beating it down from the INSIDE, or is that just cause it looks old?
[Diana]: Answer What a box bouncer is.

[Image: lJZ8GQl.png]
[Image: XlqnLEY.png]
[Image: 3P16ny0.png]

[Diana]: Mmm, Let's get some Pie.

[Image: Derelict%20Dreams%20img-314.gif]
[Image: Derelict-Dreams-img-314-2.png]
[Image: Derelict-Dreams-img-314-3.png]

[Image: Derelict-Dreams-img-314-4.png]
[Image: Derelict-Dreams-img-315-2.png]

[Diana]: Inspect door.

[Image: 1SofPkk.png]
[Image: 4ZocJ8L.png]

[Diana]: Use keycard on door.

[Image: KQy2iXY.png]

[Image: By00UAy.png]
[Image: nJFM9yQ.png]
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.
Just shuffle on to the right!
> go right
Try it again and punch the keys for cog's sake.

Try percussive maintenance.
What about those things across from the door? Are those boxes? With potential loot? If so, loot a few! You're going to need materials and items if you're gonna succeed!
[Diana]: Try percussive maintenance.

[Image: lP80F6X.gif]
[Image: qMrg9l5.png]

[Image: yoSEEWr.png]
[Image: iYltn5U.png]

[Diana]: Loot Boxes!

[Image: 7H5mNx8.gif]
[Image: 2zK0A1B.png]
[Image: pTp6qLg.png]

[Image: PsZppFh.png]
[Image: wIGSTHo.png]
[Image: m02VKRT.png]
[Image: RzluR1M.png]

[Image: ADkkBT4.png]
[Image: qsayRQ1.png]
[Image: 0K2b7o8.png]

[Diana]: Just shuffle on to the right!

[Image: ee85fOj.gif]
[Image: 3kqf1UD.png]
[Image: BeBAa6A.png]

[Image: 1cAs19D.png]
[Image: zhgwmmn.png]
[Image: wxeMBh9.png]
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.
GET ON AND GET OUT OF HERE! Punch Sweepy again if he tries to chase you.
> Use the lift
Guys I'll stall him with random chet-chat.

"Oh Robert your up, we thought you would sleep a little longer. We must say you can take a mech punch to the face pretty well. We think thats a good skill. Loads of people would pay to see a guy get punched in the face by mechs. In fact you should go on tour, you could make millions. They would call you, ROBERT THE IRON FACE!"
>Get on the lift.

"It's 5 in the afternoon, I've got drills for hair, a rock for a leg, an angry yard worker after my ass and a hyperactive blue midget with a viking hat riding shotgun in a four ton war machine. Let's roll."
GET ON THE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFT.

"Come on come on come on WORK DAMMIT!"
im sorry guys, I might slow down for a little while now, as I have been going at a stunning rate with all this for a while. I gotta relax a little so I can get back to beefing out giant updates!

I hope you still love Derelict Dreams and continue to read it and command and comment!
Take your time, Dex! I know I, for one, have been thoroughly enjoying this.
Dex, I will always love Derelict Dreams. So don't you worry.
take the lift quick quick!

dex <3
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
[Diana]: Use the lift!

[Image: sYqkVVm.png]
[Image: Qh14jZe.png]
[Image: gCqXj7O.png]

[Voice Lords]: Distract Robert!

[Image: JxYaPPN.gif]
[Image: 4jtqdmp.png]
[Image: gPpVLs7.png]

[Image: Uw44H3v.gif]
[Image: N9qCmBO.png]
[Image: N9qCmBO.png]

[Image: mx5Lx8h.png]
[Image: cR3mJl7.png]

[Image: bfbQ47z.gif]
[Image: YbMHGV1.png]

[Image: nS8uWzP.png]
[Image: aO1nvUN.png]
[Image: vRNZotI.png]
[Image: E4i28pU.png]

[Image: JNHSYTq.png]
[Image: GS3qrHu.png]
[Image: 4GgmYib.png]

[Image: IyvMyJa.png]
[Image: DsPCScy.png]
[Image: IBGbehN.png]

[Diana]: Use the lift properly!!

[Image: zFHuACp.png]
[Image: 3QYm9HB.png]

[Image: 9k149vL.png]
[Image: 0W9OeHW.png]

[Image: iVt8FTA.gif]
Act Two (Or Intermission, whichever): BEGIN!
Dex, what happened? I thought you said you WOULDN'T update? Melonspa

==>
If the next part is an intermission then.

>Focus on Robert. We are not done messing with him yet.
Yay! > Act One Part Two: Begin.
[Story]: Act one, Part two: Begin.

[Image: RHDtDaG.gif]

[Image: 8nF2qyB.gif]

[Image: sPmCaAd.png]
[Image: BlJFMI8.png]

[Image: ofD5NBt.png]
[Image: PYeyByL.png]

[Image: AYmRrin.gif]
[Image: nGysNkK.png]

[Image: TYKrDW8.png]
[Image: iKQZzI9.png]

[Image: B7upabC.gif]
[Image: EX1vfVa.png]

[Image: qvbjHUu.png]
[Image: UKvxHQc.png]

[Image: CqVoIU4.gif]
[Image: Lsw8ETr.png]

[Image: lcvh8ku.png]
[Image: VZdAVk2.png]

[Image: nKOxEh2.png]
[Image: ZunIIru.png]
>A guy who is loud, loves sacks, and is prejudiced to goblins.
Hey where's Cherrytop?

"Ahoy! Who might you be?"