[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic (1/19)
"Those who were forgotten"
..the titans? Helios does seem to care about the game characters...

I wanted to suggest reading the mind of the Sir, but then I remembered that hearing him speak is instakill. Hmm. Do we ride the hound? Follow it? We sure shouldn't set him on fire, it might burn the threads away.
>Slate: Resist urge to hug and cuddle the hound
>Slate: Fail
(01-21-2016, 12:11 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »>Slate: Resist urge to hug and cuddle the hound
>Slate: Fail
When Cea did that, it caused morale and sanity damage.
>The Hound seems agitated about something. Perhaps it would be beneficial to discover the source of its distress...or perhaps it is you?
(01-21-2016, 12:09 AM)Fellow Wrote: »"Those who were forgotten"

Are you suggesting the red text is Helios? I mean it would fit what with the red text and the messing with lives and remembering the forgotten thing.

On a side note: What do you guys think of giving Helios more markers so he can color code information?
(01-21-2016, 12:39 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »

Are you suggesting the red text is Helios? I mean it would fit what with the red text and the messing with lives and remembering the forgotten thing.

On a side note: What do you guys think of giving Helios more markers so he can color code information?

Pretty sure the red text is Sonny as Helios is [SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE] also Helios has a shit ton of markers from when he was feeling down and we buried him in markers he just doesn't use them.
(01-21-2016, 12:53 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »

Pretty sure the red text is Sonny as Helios is [SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE] also Helios has a shit ton of markers from when he was feeling down and we buried him in markers he just doesn't use them.

Sonny could be Helios. Recall earlier talk about him possibly being a sun god. He could've obstructed the connection himself. But this is really all speculation.

And if he has more markers we could still ask him about setting up a system of color coding information later.
I am here from things
and my name got misspelt (again, but this time it is unforgivable)
A staff member notified me of this, which is nice that they're that friendly, so it shouldn't last forever.
>Slate, ignore the mean voice, you don't just "use" Cea whenever you want to, even when you do "use" him, it's more like a nudge than anything.
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic (1/20)

(01-21-2016, 12:53 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »

I think the markers we gave Helios probably dried out a long time ago. It has been at least a hundred years in-game. We could offer him some more, but he might still be a little traumatized from being crushed under the mountain of markers.

I can't imagine Helios being red text though, it doesn't seem like him.

Slate: Pet the doggy. [Sanity unaffected]
(01-21-2016, 12:39 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Are you suggesting the red text is Helios? I mean it would fit what with the red text and the messing with lives and remembering the forgotten thing.
I was suggesting maybe all or most Titans see the game's characters as people, and Sonny wants to bring them back into power.(Moreso than they already are with Cronus in power? We should check with Helios if the Titans are still 'forgotten')

I don't think Sonny is Helios. Helios thinks of himself as our friend/teacher so I doubt he'd take up an antagonistic role.
> Slate: Nod
>Slate: Condescendingly pat the air. There, there, you dramaticass voice. It's all gonna be okay.
I don't know what the fanart etiquette is while we're using this suggestion topic(I'm saving up my seven or so hybrids until there's a new fanart section anyway as I'm likely to draw more and they'd probably be all over the place otherwise), but speaking of Titans, I started wondering what Iris looked like after I gained the good sense to raid Splendid's tumblr and discovered that the stream robot was Mowzy/Pixel. So I drew up my own version of her:

SpoilerShow
>If the Hound goes anywhere, follow it.

@Fellow: Space Butterfly confirmed.
An introvert, even online.

Currently seeking cosmic knowledge. Contact me if you know anything about the following:
SpoilerShow
(01-21-2016, 04:37 AM)The Flower King Wrote: »>If the Hound goes anywhere, follow it.

Why? What good can come of following Sir?
(01-21-2016, 05:36 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Why? What good can come of following Sir?
To name one thing, moving at all means we move ahead of the evil snake statue. Sonny is also antagonistic at the moment, and he and Sir aren't exactly friends. So there could be an enemy of my enemy kind of thing.
(01-21-2016, 05:41 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(01-21-2016, 05:36 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Why? What good can come of following Sir?
To name one thing, moving at all means we move ahead of the evil snake statue. Sonny is also antagonistic at the moment, and he and Sir aren't exactly friends. So there could be an enemy of my enemy kind of thing.

So basically we're choosing likely death over certain death. Got it.
(01-21-2016, 05:44 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »So basically we're choosing likely death over certain death. Got it.

Not to mention that the longer we stay the more we can find out about Sonny. Something that can cut off communications between us and our patrons like this is bigger trouble than just a risk to Slate's life.
Quote:> Slate, ignore.
Quote:Slate: Pet the doggy.

[Image: Ae7P3F0.gif]

Whoops that ended up being one panel.
I have an idea. Maybe we could use Sir to drive Slate insane and then swap with Sonny?
> Slate: Make Mental note: Touching a Sir is usually a bad idea.
> Slate: Look up.
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic (1/21)
It's okay. We can always sanity swap later.
(01-21-2016, 04:00 AM)Fellow Wrote: »-Snip- So I drew up my own version of her:

SpoilerShow

Awww man I almost missed this but geez I haven't even thought of making any of the AIs more buglike like this. This is mega freaking cool, she looks like she'd be a great patron for Thyella's people.

Also feel free to toss fanart here. Man I really need to compile that list of art soon.
>Agility Check & Intelligence Check: Notice the statue now moving, and realize it's time to get moving
>Slate: Find Mysterious "Keysword" On The Ground