Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - Confirmation Time (ALL role PMs out)
Log 35:

I ate the hard metal of the van. They say if you eat the van, you become the van. I have had no luck becoming the van, other than making revving noises, "Vroom vroom". I have had luck with getting my role, however!

C.
SpoilerShow
Log 36:

Everyone thinks they ate me. Little do they know what they actually ate was a purple sleeping bag filled with hallucinogenic drugs. And things have gotten pretty weird since then. I just saw Credit get run over by the van. I think he was trying to eat it.
I've been hiding behind this rock outside camp for a couple of days now, watching them.

I retract what I said in Log 25.

P.W

[confirmed]
Log 493:

Well, after having come back from the future, and from death itself, I am proud to say we did our best but couldn't stand up to the power that the Mafia had.

It was horrible on day seven, being told we were at LYLO, and then messing up and lynching the Doctor. Hopefully, my arrival with this message will help change this horrible fate, but if it doesn't...
Log 37:

Returning to help the last group out.

One of the last people extracted latched it's jaws onto the van, and wouldn't let go. It has since been tasered and stuffed into said van. Vague "vroom vroom" noises can be heard from inside.

Attempting to extricate Purple Walrus now. He has been "hiding" in the sense that you really don't need to go further than a foot-high rock when everybody's high off their face.
Log 33: All of them have lost their sanity so completely, they failed to notice Q's arrival - at last.

And this Con he gave me is so Firm, it could last several days, methinks.
Confriming
log XX, Day XX:

The being known as "Kieros" is still posting only in bluetext. even know, we cannot escape the horror and irritation that are his posts. how can one quote an eldritch jumble of hyperlinks such as that? Our future looks bleak...

SpoilerShow
Log 23

I think the others have forgotten about me. I see them, gleeful at being rescued, being embraced by their loved ones, sending prayers of thanks up to their precious "Q".

I believe our god has forsaken me. My faith, though once strong, has waned in the passing days and nights just as my body has failed from hunger and thirst.

Trapped. Stuck in this eternal limbo between life and death, waiting for a message from the outside, for a higher power to tell me my role and guide my hand.

Perhaps the cynics and philosophers were right, and our existence must proceed our essence, and it is not a pure form dictated from on high, set in motion before our birth.

It's cold. Perhaps the others will remember me, but perhaps this /is/ my destiny. To be one, alone, against the darkness.

-iS
Log XX, Day XX

the others seem to have forgotten this was a game. The topic is full of bad jokes and log entries. The post number is eternally skewed. If you're reading this, save yourself
log idek

can we lynch mirdini yet
Dear Diary,
Today was an exciting day. After grabbing my Role PM and confirming, I read it through and I think it can be quite useful. We'll see how things play out.

I'm still waiting, though. The start signal has not been given, and nothing has been explained either. I wonder what will happen next.
16 Logs:
SpoilerShow
(05-09-2013, 06:33 PM)konec0 Wrote: »log idek

can we lynch mirdini yet
I don't see any reason not to.

Lynch: Mirdini
Log FUCK YOU,

SHUT UP.

- >:(

SpoilerShow
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(05-09-2013, 06:33 PM)konec0 Wrote: »log idek

can we lynch mirdini yet

yes
I am confirming now.
<insert witty confirm here>
Yay

Finally

Cornfarm
Okay, looked at the calendar: and I've come to a conclusion.

The game will start around the 16th of May, by the end of the 19th.

In other words, the game will start at least on the 19th, but possibly slightly sooner.
10 days? dang
Oh yeah where's your game Red huh?

QE: That wasn't supposed to sound serious oh well.
(05-09-2013, 11:28 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Oh yeah where's your game Red huh?

sssshut up I'm still finalizing the map

do you want every unfinished panel to be a deathtrap I can arrange that

there may or may not be an unfinished panel in every square adjacent to the starts
Atleast one of them has to be a deathtrap :3
Sorry for the long wait. I've got some prior engagements that would make starting the game earlier a bit more problematic. I'd like to spend the amount of time I need to on this when I start it, and about 7-10 days from now is the nearest best possible time for that.
nah it's cool I was just looking forwards to it starting today
I can wait
log idek+1

lynch: mirdini