Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: MAFTRIMONIAL MAYHEM (30/30)
Ah! I'm not too late this time!

Vote: Dratini
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: MAFTRIMONIAL MAYHEM (30/30)
Don't mind me, just here to observe.

Bartender: fill 'er up (White Russian)
Bartender: fill 'er up (Shot of Baijiu)
Bartender: fill 'er up (Shot of Tequila)
Vote: Btp

A Bellini? This isn't a bachelorette's party's brunch.

Bartender: Fill 'er up: Well Whiskey

I'm looking forward to a nice orderly game with no shenanigans.
Vote: Amos

Round on me, guys.
Bartender: fill 'em all up: Surprise everyone
A Bellini is a FANTASTIC drink appropriate for any occasion! How dare you imply otherwise!

Splash drink on: Boogeyman

Also it may be the Btpellini talking, but Rin, I like the cut of your gib!

Unvote : Rin

All ya had to do was say hello! *wink*
Then...
Bartender: fill 'er up (anything)
for everyone, please?
Well, I suppose I'll take designated driver, since I'll have to drag all your sorry butts home after this is over.

Bartender: fill 'er up (Just water for me thanks)
Bartender: fill 'er up (A nice Martini, olives and all, for miss Slorange over there, tell her it's from Mirdini)

And while I'm here, I may as well Vote: PROFESSLOLRDZARD for not being a real person.
[b]bartender fill'er up[b] (the strongest thing ya got)
I shall be the drunk it is me.
ebwop: fixed tags
bartender fill'er up (the strongest thing ya got)
Vote: Schazer

wheat please tell me you've got some tea out back
[color]Vote: Pharas (Rin)[/color]

Bartender: fill 'er up

hahahaha i'm drunk already
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Hah! I don't trust shady drinks like that. I brought my own. *drinks from hipflask*

Vote: Sruixan for trying to drink TEA in this fine establishment (in which I don't drink)
hello everyone i am a huge tool
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
(04-03-2013, 11:16 AM)beruru Wrote: »hello everyone i am a huge tool

Bartender: fill 'er up: beruru

because I could really go for a screwdriver right now

Vote: Beruru for trying to be my drink! Get out of there beruru. I can't consume human beings like you think I can.
Yeah, while you were all focusing on Murderdini, what about the other one? You know, Vote: PROFESSLOLRDZARD? Yeah, that's who we should be watching out for.

Also, I'm thirsty. Bartender: fill 'er up (Shirley Temple)
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Bartender: Fill'er up (White Russian mixed with Tequila and then set the cup on fire while simultaneously dropping gummy-bears into the cup)
Bartender: fill 'er up (Skittles Vodka)

[Image: billed2.jpg]
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Wow the house doesn't stock any ale, you call these drinks manly

Bartender: fill 'er up: (William Wallace. That's a beer. Ale-est beer can think of.)

And woo random votes go

Vote: Sruix because I feel out-British'd at times.
And I still owe him for that pipe incident.
oh hey this game started

vote:bartender
How dare you GX where will we get our drinks if we just off the bartender right from the getgo?
Bartender: fill 'er up (a pint of your best ale)

vote genetiX for trying to off the most valuable one here
I'm not old enough to legally drink in the US yet

Also I'm jetlagged as all hell, and exhausted, and very likely to pull a malky in irc aat some point

help
I WAS GOING TO BE ON THIS WHEN IT STARTED AGGHHHH
I NEED A PLACE TO DEPOSIT MY ANGER INTO
Bartender: Fill 'er up (A mix of every wine you have)
I'M NOT EVEN LEGAL AGE EITHER BUT ARGHBLEARGEGLHE
VOTE: ICan'tGiveCredit because you wanted to drink a person.
(04-03-2013, 11:56 PM)Reecer6 Wrote: »I WAS GOING TO BE ON THIS WHEN IT STARTED AGGHHHH
I NEED A PLACE TO DEPOSIT MY ANGER INTO
Bartender: Fill 'er up (A mix of every wine you have)
I'M NOT EVEN LEGAL AGE EITHER BUT ARGHBLEARGEGLHE
VOTE: ICan'tGiveCredit because you wanted to drink a person.

Ah, but in Toasteria, humans are a delicacy! Reecer, being a peanut butter candy, you'd never understand.

Fill'er up: another cup of human flesh drowned with Reecer's peanut-flavoured soul
(04-03-2013, 09:01 PM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »I'm not old enough to legally drink in the US yet

well infants can't chew steak but you don't see me banning MANLY MEN from eating steak HUH PUNK
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch