-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
(04-19-2013, 12:05 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
[Image: tumblr_inline_ml199kFrKj1qz4rgp.png]
(04-19-2013, 08:12 AM)beruru Wrote: »remember the tinyhunt when i wanted to leeroy on sotek D1 and i didn't and it cost town the game
if u hav a reed. u should follo ur dream

Don't listen to other ruru. Following your dreams can only end in despair.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I think that anyone who wants to should suivig take a vote on whether they should. To stop scum from pre-emptive suicide to kill someone who is a town leader (and obviously town) I don't think that the person who plans to suicide should say who they want to suicide.

Also I forget whether everyone has a suivig or not, because if we don't all have it, then revealing you have it doesn't help town at all. I'm too lazy to check whether we all have 'em or not.
Damn it reverse the words "should" and "suivig" in that sentence
Ebwop x2: My idea to not say who you plan to suivig is obviously only applicable if everyone can
I think we all have guns and can suivig, unless we have a certain number of votes on us if that's what you were saying in #105.
Reminder there's no softlynch and the day ends tomorrow morning. Are we going to lynch anyone?
Tea is the only player who hasn't posted yet.
Wow, somehow I feel that was a crazy short D1. Anyone wanna volunteer for lynching?

Personally, I'd Vote: Fragowump for our first volunteer on account of leaving RVS without saying why.
I will accept extension requests before the deadline. If enough come in, the day will recieve an extension
Requesting Extension of 24 Hours.
No guys we have to kill.

Must kill today.

Might as well kill top lurker?

Vote: Tea
Embellished Past Glories Votals

Pilot (2): Seastorm, Vortor
Palamedes (2): TehPilot, Mirdini
Mathgirl (2): Fragowump, 0_o
Tea (2): Anacreon, Palamedes
Mirdini (1): Solaris
Beruru (1): Cat
Solaris (1): Palamedes
Seedy (1): Gene
Cat (1): Beruru
Yewchung (1): Boogeyman
Gene (1): Seedy
Fuzzy Pickles (1): Garuru
Boogeyman (1): Jacquerel
Jacquerel (1): Mathgirl
0_o (1): Fuzzy Pickles
Fragowump (1): Granola

Abstianing (2): Yewchung, A Killer Cuppa Tea

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. When a player has seven they may not shoot someone. Day ends at 6:00 PM EST on April 20th.
Oh I forgot

Vote Tea
oh man I forgot this game was a thing sorry
had 2 papers due on wednesday and another on friday so yeah
hmm
I guess if we're gonna dogpile someone outta nowhere I'd vote: Mathgirl since some of the things she's said have a weird ring to them
(04-20-2013, 06:46 AM)seedy Wrote: »I guess if we're gonna dogpile someone outta nowhere I'd vote: Mathgirl since some of the things she's said have a weird ring to them

Such as?
Wait why was the day so short again

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez we haven't even left RVS

anyway question is now do we get an extension and if not are we okay with RVS lynching or do we just want to No Lynch.

I mean the Acionyx side of the equation argues for making a lynch happen no matter what, but speedlynches are generally an iffy proposal?

If we do speedlynch anyone I'd vote for Solaris because a. GODDAMNIT I'LL SEE YOU DEAD IN ONE OF THESE GAMES GOD HELP ME >:( and b. he's really busy anyway????

(it's mostly a)

theoretically okay with seedy-suggested lynch too because yeah some of Mathie's posts have rung weird

thing is that's nowhere near weird enough for me to condone a lynch normally? Guess we're not in normal country anymore so HEY GUYS PREPARE TO BE JUDGED FOR YOUR ONE-SIX TOTAL RVS POSTS

Like I realize just blowing up a lurker is relatively suboptimal info-wise in other situations but I'm leery of lynching someone simply because they've actually been posting and a couple of their sentence structures are kinda off. I'd rather look at the people who are well often lurky scum considering this game has dragged an RVS on for five days.

Which I suppose doesn't include 'laris but he does seem pretty incredibz

Alternatively yeah lynching Tea or Yew for not having votes down yet seems reasonable?

Going purely post-wise the choice is between yewchung/cat/seastorm/fragowump and well technically seedy but she at least has an explanation

yeah okay

wait

Yewchung's in this game???????? where the heck has he been

Vote: Yewchung
(04-20-2013, 09:25 AM)Boogeyman Wrote: »Such as?

Realize I'm messing with Garcia here but we don't have an awful lot of time before day end and I guess I might as well back up my sweeping statement as well?

(04-18-2013, 01:32 AM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »Does anyone see a way to exit RVS? Pala's claim was a step, but then it sorta disintegrated...

the waffly push out of RVS is weird (Can anyone else figure out a way to do this? I'm town and I'm helping but I would prefer for someone else to do the work/make themselves a possible target). Dodges the vig question in her own question set. The "hey guys let's talk about suicide vigs" and then a post later "we've exhausted all talk about suicide vigs everyone stop" rings strangely too.

Thing is this is not strange enough stuff for me to honestly suspect her as scum or really feel like lynching her. I mean, at least she's being active and doing things which is a million miles better than most people in this game (my honorable self partially included). Sure, I could make hay about it and start some huge bullshit D1 speedlynch on her but I am as mentioned before veeeeery uncomfortable with that as it feels pretty terrible from both a scum-huntery and a pure ethics of play perspective.

WORDS WORDS WORDS
I think that the "ethically" best thing to do here is to no lynch, but that doesn't really mesh with me all that well, because we have so little to go off of as is. I agree that Mathgirl has been looking off to me, but it's mainly due to the vig thing (relating to me) so that's probably unintentional bias. A lurker lynch feels really wrong to me, mainly because so far there hasn't even been a reason for anyone to post, what with the long RVS and all.

I'm sorry, but the best option in my eyes is to vote: Mathgirl
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
RVS: I was tired of the whole lot of nothing that was happening, and trying to get some discussion going.
Suivigs: It was originally Pilot's question, and I was trying to discuss it as needed. I was also trying to establish relationships between players because aaugh no one is relating themselves to people.

I think I've done more good than bad though. I've actually been talking, and trying to get others to talk. I tried to push the conversation away from suivigs, because as great as a theoretical discussion is, it distracts the town from actually setting up potential scumteams. I actually kind of like that a legitimate wagon is forming now, since I can get some reads out of it. I'd just prefer that it's not on me.

So that begs the question: who would prefer it on? Off of these little wagons, I've got some reads now.
Mathgirl (4): Fragowump, 0_o, Seedy, Garuru
Wait those first two are random votes. That's not really a wagon at all... and Seedy and Garuru backed up thier votes nicely. I'd pair them as coaligned, but more likely than not, coaligned town.
And right behind me
Tea (3): Anacreon, Palamedes, Avi
These votes were put down in order to stop a lurker from lurking. With no other information, I'm fine with a lurkerlynch, but I think that AKCT is just busy and not actively avoiding posting. Also, I like the people on this wagon. They all look town to me.

Okay these are less wagonish than I thought. But nevertheless these are the two wagons that I've seen spring not from RVS and really I don't have much else to go on.

I really don't want to no lynch at the moment, and I'm just going to go with the lurkerlynch even though that makes me hnnng as much as any other lynch. vote AKillerCuppaTea.
(04-20-2013, 01:16 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »Seedy and Garuru backed up thier votes nicely.
how
(04-20-2013, 01:16 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »Tea (3): Anacreon, Palamedes, Avi...I like the people on this wagon. They all look town to me.
what how

Not going to lie you sucking up to to everyone is really making me want to vote you. Like literally none of these five votes that make us look 'town' to you are well explained or justified?

seedy and Garu just said 'looks weird', Garu even said his (weak) suspicions of you were probably biased

anac was a random vote, mine and avi's votes were basically 'let's vote for the guy without any posts'.

Actually if Tea is scum I could see a garu/him team? Since not having any (even moderately) legitimate scumreads is the exact time for lurkerlynches (if for no other reason then any (potentially nonexisting) vigilantes can kill other lurkers).
Well from my point of view, Mathgirl, you were kinda like "Guys, we need to leave RVS!" and that's it. You also proposed C/D/V, and cut off suivig discussion. Sure, maybe it wasn't the most productive conversation but it was a conversation.
EBWOP: Of course, now we're actually having a productive conversation thanks to you.
yeah ok
Vote: mathgirl
EBWOP x2: My vote on you was not random.
(04-20-2013, 01:16 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »RVS: I was tired of the whole lot of nothing that was happening, and trying to get some discussion going.
Suivigs: It was originally Pilot's question, and I was trying to discuss it as needed. I was also trying to establish relationships between players because aaugh no one is relating themselves to people.

I think I've done more good than bad though. I've actually been talking, and trying to get others to talk. I tried to push the conversation away from suivigs, because as great as a theoretical discussion is, it distracts the town from actually setting up potential scumteams. I actually kind of like that a legitimate wagon is forming now, since I can get some reads out of it. I'd just prefer that it's not on me.

So that begs the question: who would prefer it on? Off of these little wagons, I've got some reads now.
Mathgirl (4): Fragowump, 0_o, Seedy, Garuru
Wait those first two are random votes. That's not really a wagon at all... and Seedy and Garuru backed up thier votes nicely. I'd pair them as coaligned, but more likely than not, coaligned town.
And right behind me
Tea (3): Anacreon, Palamedes, Avi
These votes were put down in order to stop a lurker from lurking. With no other information, I'm fine with a lurkerlynch, but I think that AKCT is just busy and not actively avoiding posting. Also, I like the people on this wagon. They all look town to me.

Okay these are less wagonish than I thought. But nevertheless these are the two wagons that I've seen spring not from RVS and really I don't have much else to go on.

I really don't want to no lynch at the moment, and I'm just going to go with the lurkerlynch even though that makes me hnnng as much as any other lynch. vote AKillerCuppaTea.
Tea has been active on the chocopi forums. So i dont know what the story is there.[/b] :/

Requesting extention