[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic (1/17) x2 OVERTIME
(01-19-2016, 09:59 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Are we sure that's a good thing? Theres the slight possibility Cea/Slate becoming a thing from that. And even if that happens theres no guarantee Slate will survive long with Sonny.

Yeah, I bet it'd be like Kelda waking up while Fergus is still in her dream. (For a moment there I thought you were treating CeaXSlate as some kind of disaster scenario.)
Quote:> My apologies, it's nothing personal. I do that with anyone I can.

[Image: uZcK1gq.gif]

Quote:>Slate Intelligence Check: What should definitely not be fucked with in this room? Like the snake statue with a new pupil?

[Image: WZKwHvf.gif]

[Image: NunvtYv.gif]

[Image: oD8pAO1.gif]

[Image: VLE5Sdo.gif]

RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic (1/19)
You know, it occurs to me that we've given Appollo a hard time over seeing the characters as computer programs. And now we get to see what happens when somebody doesn't.

>Slate: Maybe if Cea's snake statue is alive, then so is your plush? Take it out and give it a quick examination while you walk.
> Slate: Consult your plushie about what to do.
>Slate: "Shut up you worthless Hound"
I'm not sure Slate is even hearing this.

Edit: It occurs to me that Sonny and Sir switch owners once their host dies. Hell would break lose if he switched to Cleo.
> Slate: Ask if voice is The Hound.
Dammit, i missed a day of updates and i had such a nice one for Athena et Helios too! :I

> [Mail to] Recepient: Athena; Helios: Sorry, it seems we are currently in a void of some sort. Anyway, i just wanted to say that you are Wrong, Athena. There is nothing wrong with immortality, it is just this Game's implementation of it that's messed-up. But anyway, you got me thinking. What if there was an item that could outright erase a god's powers, leaving just their memories and our favorite, the ability to interact with the 4-th wall. I mean, can you imagine how much better off Eris would be if she didn't have to carry the burden of her "cause Chaos" routine? Wouldn't it make her happier, or well, maybe the entire Universe happier? But i get it why erasing powers would be bad, so why not transform yourselves into (un)Ordinary creatures. Maybe we will ask the Limbo gods for more info on this, i'm sure Niko Hades might be interested too since we suspect he might be tired of seeing his beloved Persephone get slaughtered by Thanathos every new Universe.

That way maybe it'll get saved in the game's cache and be sent later O.o? ...innuo :/

>Slate: Prick your finger and write with your blood on the sheet of paper hanging on the wall [ You're Wrong! I had my tail removed because it wouldn't stop wagging. That's how much I am in control of myself >:P ]
(01-19-2016, 09:18 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »i'm sure Hades might be interested too since we suspect he might be tired of seeing his beloved Persephone get slaughtered by Thanathos every new Universe.
Eh?
(01-19-2016, 09:23 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(01-19-2016, 09:18 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Maybe we will ask the Limbo gods for more info on this, i'm sure Niko Hades might be interested too since we suspect he might be tired of seeing his beloved Persephone get slaughtered by Thanathos every new Universe.
Eh?

Fixed! ^^

Also, yea, Persephone, originally godess of crops, totally gained dominion over Death after she (was forced into) marrying Hades.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persephone
Also,
"also called Kore or Cora"

Holy-Moly! The ending of "Legend of Kora" is even much more meaningful now! I mean, she descends into the Underworld with her lover! :mspa:

...i miss that emoticon ._.)
I share the suspicion that Nicko is Hades, and I'm aware Persephone is his wife, but why do you think Thanatos keeps killing her? I mean, if you mean Persephone gets carried over between universes, then would Hades really want more Persephones? And if it's because of Mors' takeover, well, Thanatos is not a space-ripper so Hades should be able to outsmart him with trial and error.

(01-19-2016, 09:39 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »:mspa:
...i miss that emoticon ._.)
Melonspa

(Also, spoilers maybe?)
(01-19-2016, 09:18 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Slate: Prick your finger and write with your blood on the sheet of paper hanging on the wall [ You're Wrong! I had my tail removed because it wouldn't stop wagging. That's how much I am in control of myself >:P ]

Or he could use the tablet he has, as it's likely a tablet computer.
(01-19-2016, 10:12 PM)DS Piron Wrote: »Or he could use the tablet he has, as it's likely a tablet computer.

Nope! That wouldn't nearly be Emo/Dramatic/Visible enough for the entity currently addressing Slate. Melonspa

(thanks again for the pointers there Fellow, sorry i spoiled Legend of Korra for you ...but really, it's more of an inside-joke by now ^^)
Who is this person talking to? Slate or You? Both people fit into this accusation.
(01-19-2016, 10:18 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »(thanks again for the pointers there Fellow, sorry i spoiled Legend of Korra for you ...but really, it's more of an inside-joke by now ^^)
(It is/was unlikely that I was ever goint to watch it(I feel like I should get around to watching the original series sometime), I just don't really like seeing spoilers for something unrelated since I tend to be several years late watching and playing stuff.)
(01-19-2016, 10:28 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(01-19-2016, 10:18 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »(thanks again for the pointers there Fellow, sorry i spoiled Legend of Korra for you ...but really, it's more of an inside-joke by now ^^)
(It is/was unlikely that I was ever goint to watch it(I feel like I should get around to watching the original series sometime), I just don't really like seeing spoilers for something unrelated since I tend to be several years late watching and playing stuff.)

Trust me, i didn't spoil anything. It's more like... poignant foreshadowing ^^

Also, yea, watch the Last Airbender series first. LoK ties in a LOT of callbacks to it :I
(01-19-2016, 10:26 PM)TacosNPie Wrote: »Who is this person talking to? Slate or You? Both people fit into this accusation.

I think-

I...

Hmph.

Originally I thought it was actually Slate talking. Glad to see I was mistaken.

>Slate: Check the kitchen and cook some lunch.
(01-19-2016, 10:28 PM)Fellow Wrote: »

You haven't watched the original Avatar? Good Lorde you better start this weekend.
(01-19-2016, 10:37 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »You haven't watched the original Avatar? Good Lorde you better start this weekend.
My current media to-do list reads
-Get around to doing Life is Strange before All night laundry spoils it.
-Finish Persona 3
-Get started on persona 4 before Lucidstuck spoils it.
-Open several years old dvd box of Sherlock
So I'm kinda busy at the moment.
(Push back Sherlock and replace it on the list with Avatar, trust me it's worth it.)

>Slate: Keep following those prints and be on guard for anything.

>.... . -.-- / .--. .- .-.. --..-- / -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / .... . .- .-. / ..- ... ..--.. / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / .. - .----. ... / -... . . -. / .- / .-.. --- -. --. / - .. -- . / -... ..- - / .-- . .----. .-. . / .. -. / .- / -... .. - / --- ..-. / .- / .--- .- -- / .... . .-. . .-.-.-
(01-19-2016, 03:19 AM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »Would... An Artemis AI be useful for calming the Sun God? I don't know about as a patron, but if we could try to get the V1 to talk to him it might help. If anyone can get through the Artemis should. Where is she, anyways? She was going to check on the tutorial but was never seen again.

We saw Artemis v1 at the god meeting. She also incidentally ended up shooting Jupiter.
(01-20-2016, 02:29 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »
(01-19-2016, 03:19 AM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »Would... An Artemis AI be useful for calming the Sun God? I don't know about as a patron, but if we could try to get the V1 to talk to him it might help. If anyone can get through the Artemis should. Where is she, anyways? She was going to check on the tutorial but was never seen again.

We saw Artemis v1 at the god meeting. She also incidentally ended up shooting Jupiter.

Oh yeah. I got my wires crossed when Apollo V3 mentioned he never saw his sister again after she talked to a wall.
Incidentally, what would happen if two Cronus units were convinced the other unit was a child?
Quote:>Hmm, using Cea as a puppet to get what you want because you don't have control over yourself? Sounds like someone's projecting. y a w n

[Image: 7MXoGXg.gif]

Quote:> Slate: Consult your plushie about what to do.

[Image: pIj5V7H.gif]

Quote:>Slate: Keep following those prints and be on guard for anything.

[Image: QYJETKL.gif]

[Image: AEw7CN5.gif]
> Slate: Realize you're in a mental world and thus anything you say would be your thoughts, not your words. Wonder how you're controlling what you say to begin with and then go and try to find an exit.

We should not mess with Sir. Nothing good could come of it.