SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21
okay tho seriously can we not actually lynch the vending machine unvote because that was a joke

also I still have a bunch of tokens who wants them
no I'm
seriously swimming in this shit
I have literally no desire to fuck with the thing

actually hell might as well do it once

I place one (1) completely clean arcade token into the slot while it's unplugged
(06-24-2013, 05:38 PM)whoosh! Wrote: »I unplug the vending machine and insert a 5000 yen note made partially of human flesh.
Umm...
(06-24-2013, 06:04 PM)whoosh! Wrote: »In completely unrelated news, people should visit me tonight if they're feeling adventurous. And lucky. Mostly lucky.
UMM•••
I've got a serious eye on you, and if the machine thing falls through...

(06-24-2013, 05:57 PM)myw Wrote: »I can't wait to turn a safe SCP into something dangerous by accident!
No. Don't. That it literally the worst thing you can do. Actually, I take that back: there are some worse things; still, it's very, very bad, and should never be done. So don't.
So uh. Anybody want some chips or anything? These probably will taste alright.
Green is beyond my clearance level, I'm afraid.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Oh well I'm sure it'll be fine. Almost forgot-

Insert that Japanese Credit Card into vending machine
I'm getting a weird feeling that some is going to die because of this vending machine. But I want some snacks goddamit!

I put 400 Yen coins one into the unplug vending machine and give it a hug.
of course someone is gonna die it's a bloody SCP
Oh. Hey, if anyone wants to give me yen, I might be able to return it in better condition! I'm not sure, so let's experiment!
(06-24-2013, 08:01 PM)FelixSparks Wrote: »Oh. Hey, if anyone wants to give me yen, I might be able to return it in better condition! I'm not sure, so let's experiment!

What could you do to algae chips?
Q: I'm going to guess nothing.
(06-24-2013, 07:37 PM)Purple Walrus Wrote: »I'm getting a weird feeling that some is going to die because of this vending machine. But I want some snacks goddamit!
If you think it's going to kill someone, don't use it. Simple as that.
(06-24-2013, 08:01 PM)FelixSparks Wrote: »Oh. Hey, if anyone wants to give me yen, I might be able to return it in better condition! I'm not sure, so let's experiment!
And don't go showing off the SCPs. They are a danger both physically to people and psychologically to affairs, beliefs, and life as a whole. So let's not try to kill everyone by using it.
.... Mine's not. I know for a fact that it's not dangerous~
(06-24-2013, 06:21 PM)Red709 Wrote: »I have literally no desire to fuck with the thing
(06-24-2013, 06:22 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »No. Don't. That it literally the worst thing you can do. Actually, I take that back: there are some worse things; still, it's very, very bad, and should never be done. So don't.
(06-24-2013, 08:00 PM)Red709 Wrote: »of course someone is gonna die it's a bloody SCP
(06-24-2013, 08:44 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »If you think it's going to kill someone, don't use it. Simple as that.

Kíeros, met Red. Red, meet Kíeros. You two should get along swimmingly.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got a date to keep with danger.

Wait until Purple Walrus has finished, then insert a further 3000 yen into the unplugged vending machine.

Honestly, your both going to do your respective nuts at this rate...
80 yen into the plugged in machine.

I don't know what's going on.
Whoosh, tomorrow night, ok?
(06-24-2013, 06:22 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »
(06-24-2013, 05:38 PM)whoosh! Wrote: »I unplug the vending machine and insert a 5000 yen note made partially of human flesh.
Umm...
(06-24-2013, 06:04 PM)whoosh! Wrote: »In completely unrelated news, people should visit me tonight if they're feeling adventurous. And lucky. Mostly lucky.
UMM•••
I've got a serious eye on you, and if the machine thing falls through...

Goodness. How oblivious do you think I am? As if I could somehow think brandishing human flesh and inviting people to visit me under dubious circumstances doesn't look even slightly suspicious. I would have hammed it up more but I wanted to give a fair warning.

(06-24-2013, 09:37 PM)FelixSparks Wrote: »Whoosh, tomorrow night, ok?

If you survive that long, sure.

To be honest I don't care too much if anyone visits or not. I don't benefit directly (only indirectly, in the case of it benefiting someone who's aligned with town, for instance) so it's not a big deal for me, but I'll admit that it'll probably be mildly interesting at least. I'd prefer that particularly useful town roles stayed away, just in case, but I can't stop you.

If I survive a few days I'll probably take the chance myself anyway, for better or for worse.
#staresatbagofmagic
sorry that post should probably have been longer

but really I have nothing else to say on the matter except stop waving your magical bag of role in our face

which considering that we usually equate roles to pants means you're either only hanging them in front of you or you're literally waving your dong in our faces and the only reason we're not noticing is that you're too busy waving your pants which you've sewn into a bag at us
(in case it wasn't clear, this is referring to whoosh)
guys, can we not ONLY fuck with the vending machine all day
it may be D1 but still
I agree with Red, mostly because of that metaphor. Soooooo....

VOTE: Wiwaxia
(06-24-2013, 10:03 PM)whoosh! Wrote: »I would have hammed it up more but I wanted to give a fair warning.

I'd prefer that particularly useful town roles stayed away, just in case, but I can't stop you.

If I survive a few days I'll probably take the chance myself anyway, for better or for worse.
UMM...

Vote: whoosh!
(06-25-2013, 12:16 AM)Red709 Wrote: »guys, can we not ONLY fuck with the vending machine all day
it may be D1 but still
Red, I'm liking you more and more with your extremely obvious stance on SCP usage that everyone else is missing.
So Felix, any reason for voting Wiwaxia?
This game is turning out to be Why Mirdini Hates Items, The Game

in other news because people seem to have ignored it I'd like to know why whoosh is saying people who visit her might have things happen to them based on luck

because that's what I'm all about >:(

(On another note I'd think at least some people would remember The Machine. And note that Vending Machines do also have the word Machine in them).
Purple, kind of. Third on the "Red" bandwagon, no reason given... Other than that, not really. It's day one, water testing is a thing.