Fire Emblem: Gods of the Celestial Realm [OOC]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Emblem: Gods of the Celestial Realm [OOC]
RE: Fire Emblem: Gods of the Celestial Realm [OOC]
(05-02-2013, 04:05 PM)Red709 Wrote: »
(05-02-2013, 02:08 AM)darkgeno132 Wrote: »And on all that stuff about Galeforce. Personally I've always thought it was overrated. The only time it was useful to me was during the challenge dlc maps.

You obviously never used a Female MU that you gave the Boots to then

also I'm pretty sure you can still canto after using a healing item or trading in FE13

Canto doesn't actually exist in Awakening.

Anyways, expect an update.
(05-02-2013, 04:24 PM)BestTeaMaker Wrote: »
(05-02-2013, 04:05 PM)Red709 Wrote: »
(05-02-2013, 02:08 AM)darkgeno132 Wrote: »And on all that stuff about Galeforce. Personally I've always thought it was overrated. The only time it was useful to me was during the challenge dlc maps.

You obviously never used a Female MU that you gave the Boots to then

also I'm pretty sure you can still canto after using a healing item or trading in FE13

Canto doesn't actually exist in Awakening.

Anyways, expect an update.
oh I guess Galeforce was activating so often I didn't notice

except on Lunatic and Lunatic+ but that's more because they give the enemies as many OP abilities as possible in those modes

Because Grima with Pavise+ and Rightful God is bullshit considering he ALREADY has Dragonskin, and he gets Ignis in Lunatic and higher, and Anathema in Lunatic+ is a Thing, or in other words Even with a Falchion your damage is still halved against him and he has a 55 percent chance of dealing base 70 damage each time he attacks; and you can't Counter or Lethality him because he has Dragonskin

well... at least it's not Luna+

(by the way, Crow, you should PROBABLY stop charging straight into battle considering you're a (low level) Pegasus. That is how Pegasus Knights get killed, running into the middle of lots of enemies. Especially if one of those enemies is an archer...)
It looks like there's an enemy archer, but Boogeyman's sprite is just colored red. Crow will be fine. :P
(05-02-2013, 06:48 PM)inkWanderer Wrote: »It looks like there's an enemy archer, but Boogeyman's sprite is just colored red. Crow will be fine. :P

I meant in the future if there's an archer. Tho you're lucky Crow didn't charge in until after you had caught up, there WAS that other enemy archer that you had to finish off...
Hey BTM, you forgot to remove the merc Crowstone just killed from the map.
Hey, it's up to Crow to play her character however she wants. Iremia is reckless and a little arrogant. She feels like she can take on everything and will continue to do so until she learns otherwise, hopefully before she dies. Being left almost dead after her first campaign might change her mind.

(05-02-2013, 06:48 PM)inkWanderer Wrote: »It looks like there's an enemy archer, but Boogeyman's sprite is just colored red. Crow will be fine. :P

That has confused me so often.
"advice is advice, if Iremia wants to commit suicide that's Crow's problem." A true statement that holds water...

...until/unless you become part of the team, in which case it would become a major strategic disadvantage! :D
SpoilerShow

tho at the rate Crow's going it feels like Iremia is gonna throw herself at the boss without healing, lol
I have faith in my teammates. Although if my character were there, he would probably urge Iremia to be a little more cautious, and then go off and put himself in danger. It's probably a good thing he and Iremia are not working together right now.
So I guess it's safe to assume that this is dead now, isn't it?
Eeyup. i've been waiting to do my turn :(
It's slightly impolite to call it dead on your own, I think. People have lives too. You can do other things while you wait.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Maybe, but five days of inactivity is a bit worrying (but then again, maybe I'm just impatient).
It is the era of exams. It should resume something within the next few weeks.
games like this can actually take a good bit of time to update, honestly

don't write it off as dead unless BTM says so