C'mon Jam, you can make it past page 2!

I believe in you
~◕ w◕~
RE: Godhood XIV [OOC] [JAM, SCURRY]
...What are we waiting for?
Looking forwards to turn 3~ OuO
(04-03-2013, 11:45 AM)Leafsw0rd Wrote: »...What are we waiting for?
Demon PMs, is my best guess.
Mostly I got slammed with a wall of homework, but I finished it and started working on the updates yesterday.
There is one demon PM I'm missing, but I'll get to that when I'm about to factor in demon activity, which happens, for the most part, after I write up a lot of the turn.
~◕ w◕~
oy mythy wanna make a SCIALLIANCE
apologies, thought I would be getting jam up today
have a migraine
gonna sleep
~◕ w◕~
The toast has gone cold and the butter congealed, and I still await my jam.

I joke, I can sympathize with that problem. Enjoy your restful hours.
ahahahhahahhahahahahhahaahahahahahahha
ahahhahah

ahhahahahahahhahhahahha

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
I wasn't thinking of my god as specifically scaly but was that how everyone else was picturing him? He did end up going a lot more "primal" than I was expecting when there turned out to be so few nature sphere submissions.
Maybe Bawlin' Bardy is just drunk.
RE: Godhood XIV [OOC] [Accepting Applications!]
He's not the only one...

(03-12-2013, 05:51 AM)Leafsw0rd Wrote: »Name: Craft
Appearance: That of a clockwork praying mantis, but made out of a glowing green glass, and closer to a centaur in stature. Possesses a variety of clearly visible cogs and gears at joints and such, but they don't seem to be connected or powered by anything. Only one hand is a standard mantis claw- the other is much like a hammer. Appears about a sixth taller as those he speaks to- to humans, he'd be about seven feet tall, and so on.
Maybe it only works while he is actively speaking to someone, otherwise he is tiny in the eye of the other observers. : O
Note on "secret actions"

You can spend acts without telling your fellow players what you just bought (you still have to PM what it was to me) but you must keep a tally of ACTS spent in-thread.
Feel free to get devious with how you clump the acts spent, so long as everything's accounted for.

Acts spent this way will not have their effects disclosed until it becomes noticeable/relevant--usually they will be noticed during turn end, but it's possible that it would go un-noticed for several turns.
~◕ w◕~
A word from the Whimbrel:

Whimbrel Wrote:I'm gonna say YES you have to spend acts to interact with mortals on any plane--because of the possibility of someone trying some shenanigans to get around the cost to talk to mortals. Unless they are PERMANENTLY cut off from living mortals
Note on secret act spending:

You can list your spent acts in any grouping you desire; like you can say "I spend three acts to make this basic species" and then in a pm you tell me that you only spend one of those acts on the species and the other two you spend on something else.

Just as long as the TOTAL acts you've spent are visible in thread, 'cause other gods can always tell when someone's throwing ACTS around ;D
~◕ w◕~
(04-05-2013, 06:57 AM)Pharmacy Wrote: »oy mythy wanna make a SCIALLIANCE

ABSOLUTELY XD Lord Rack and Bacardi should become bros
I think LR would totes think of him like a brother, anyways. 8D
[Image: avatar_7905af2bd8c4_64.png]
Pharmacy, this is seriously the best thing that's happened yet.

You're probably going to kill us all with it eventually, but it's still going to be a hell of a ride.
Honey session has taken on a flavor of Hitchhiker's Guide/Spaceballs/Discworld sillyness to me. XD *thumbs up*
[Image: avatar_7905af2bd8c4_64.png]
Well in some places it has. I agree with Bacardi, it's kind of become a dividing issue among the gods. What it's been reminding me of so far is that one Monty Python skit where it's election day except the political parties are the Silly Party and the Serious Party.
There's, like, 3 areas which we can work on here: The Atrium, Seriba, and Whatchamacallit, the thingy Nash-Marr did. The first two have become, well, the only comparisons I can think of are them being Heart and Soul/Mind respectively. Or maybe the sides of the brain.

Actually, In my English class we were talking about journeys for an Area of Study, and we divided it into 3 parts: Physical, Spiritual/Inner and Imaginative journeys. The three areas actually all fit into that one: Coronis is the harsh world of the physical journeys, Seriba is the poetic world of the Spiritual/Inner journeys, and The Atrium is the Imaginative journey's home ground.

Quote:Honey session has taken on a flavor of Hitchhiker's Guide/Spaceballs/Discworld sillyness to me. XD *thumbs up*

I have some plans for turn 4, that will involve the Atrium. They have been inspired by this comment. Chances are you will be able to guess what they are when they come.
The thing about two sides of a brain is they aren't exactly dichotomous (as in truly separate with different specialties) and most tasks tend to use both sides of the brain anyway.
What does BiDO even stand for anyways.
Jamfolk:

If you read my latest post already, note that I have removed the Judge due to insufficient acts for its creation. That is all.
(04-14-2013, 04:50 AM)Leafsw0rd Wrote: »What does BiDO even stand for anyways.

BiDO stands for Big Dumb Object - a common occurrence in science fiction where an artifact of immeasurable size and/or power exists for the sake of plot. E.g. the monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey.