[TYCHE]: Come see some positivity!

[TYCHE]: Come see some positivity!
RE: [TYCHE]: Notails are awful Raffle (Ends 12/2)
You’re a mean one, Mr. Notail
You really are a fiend
You’re as warmhearted as a blood mantis, each condolence is pretend, Mr. Notail
You’re the polar opposite of a cosmic godsend

You’re a monster, Mr. Notail
Your mind's a horrid void
Your mask’s a lynchian veil, you’re deceased down to your core, Mr. Notail
Than contact, I’d rather you be hit by a sidewinding meteor

You’re a wicked one, Mr. Notail
Your legacy’s a chronic, callous trial
You deserve to be placed in the Neo’s towering junk pile, Mr. Notail
Given the choice between either fate, I’d take the Neo’s towering junk pile

You’re a nightmare, Mr. Notail
Your tests defy logistic thoughts
Your classes are made of erroneous argonauts or eery, sleazy bums, Mr. Notail
The phrase that best describes you is as follows, and I quote
“Damned, astral-scum!”

You’re a rattlecap, Mr. Notail
Your gnarly claws recede
You hold the universe’s record for copious amounts of misdeeds, Mr. Notail
Sending new-eyed children and entire species to their grave,
your contribution to corruption from era to era is an epic without end

You sicken me, Mr. Notail
With a literal and figurative “sick”!
All the universe wants you gone, your councils erased of every reprehensible trace, Mr. Notail
It’s a miracle you haven’t already been bashed with a three hundred and one ton mace

SpoilerShow
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
Item number: SCP-001
Object class: Euclid
Special Containment Procedures:
SCP-001-A through SCP-001-N along with SCP-001-P through SCP-001-Z are to be kept in standard humanoid containment cells a minimum of 10 meters apart, and fed as per humanoid regulations demand. At no point are any instances of SCP-001 other than SCP-001-O to be transported or held within 5,000 kilometers of Site-328. SCP-001-O is to be kept in a 3x3 meter reinforced concrete cell at site-328, with airlock-style access only and 24/7 video surveilance.
SCP-001-O escaped containment on ██/██/2███ and has not been relocated. It tricked a researcher into opening its containment cell off-schedule by promising information on the other individuals of SCP-001, then rapidly subdued him and used his identification card to flee the Site. It is considered a high priority recapture target.
SCP-001 instances are not to be removed from their cells outside of standard rotational periods under any circumstances, and any personnel who show an inclination to do so are to be transferred immediately.
Description:
SCP-001 is twenty six individuals of an unknown species, superficially resembling humans, of which twenty five are currently in Foundation custody. Each one has greatly different personality characteristics, and claims to be representative of a species-wide caste. (See addendum SCP-001-CST for individual details.) The species possess a segmented and retractable pair of antenna on their head, which can be rapidly retracted in order to prevent damage. Testing has shown that individuals can communicate over short ranges with these antennae despite no detectable radiation, All individuals of SCP-001 wear a full-facial mask, some in the form of stylised animals, with a simplified face drawn or cut into the surface of resembling an internet pictographic emote (such as ^u^ or 8D). SCP-001-a possesses the only ‘unhappy’ face (TMT), with all other individuals having “smiling” or “happy” faces. Instances of SCP-001 have confirmed this is a deliberate affectation but do not disclose why.
SCP-001 instances do not willingly remove their masks, except raising them to eat, and become highly combative if researchers attempt to remove them forcibly, claiming that the reasearchers are “stealing their faces”.
SCP-001-A and C show a markedly lower cognitive rate than other individuals, with the C class being highly submissive and incapable of speech, while the A class frequently enters fits of extreme violence, attempting to kill both Foundation personnel and other instances of SCP-001 with atypical strength. SCP-001-D and SCP-001-O are the only other classes to show physical differences, with the D caste not posessing the antennae and being deemed “lowest” by the others, while SCP-001-O is capable of an extreme range of communication, believed to be several thousand kilometers of effect.

Administrative note:
I’m sure they have lots of facts to tell you =)
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

booting Communications Center A3106A
... booting complete
accessing stored communicat̵̺͝ï̸̫ǒ̴͇ń̵̬s̸̰͛
transmission received
open?
y/n

SpoilerShow

end of transmission
replay?
y/n
n|
“... I fucking hate notails.”

Prizes:
SpoilerShow
If Notails stopped keeping so many secrets, perhaps people might actually stop hating them so much. Then again, the universe would then know of all of the cruel and unethical actions they have performed over the years, so I guess they are terrible creatures no matter how nice they might seem.

SpoilerShow
And that's the cut off point! The drawing will be tomorrow.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [TYCHE]: Notails are awful Raffle (Drawing 12/3)
Hey the raffle results are in! First off thank you all for coming together today to hate notails, they're awful little people, now lets take a look at those results!

WINNERS IN THE ORDER THEY WON
1. Dorf (T-shirt)
2. GuardianofAllator (Chow pack)
3. Devil (Canon oc)
4. LoverIan (T-shirt)
5. Apo11o (Chow pack)
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [TYCHE]: Raffle results!
Species app closing

Another raffle is here! As species apps will be closing on 2/20, aka, very soon, this raffle will be centered around that!

End date: You have until 1/17 to enter in to the raffle! Any entries after that will not be counted. The raffle drawing will be done live in discord on the 1/18!

Current entry prompt
Here's the prompt for this round! The prompt is simple. Write one or more sentences about a rejected species. A species that attempted so very hard to join the masses, but was rejected at the door. Or you also have the option to write about a place Athena, Eris, and Nike would hang out!

Feel free to have fun with these prompts! Jokes are VERY much welcomed.

Note, you can only get 1 entry no matter how long or short your entry is!

[Image: gMkoefg.png]

Prizes

SpoilerShow
RE: [TYCHE]: Failure raffle, ends 1/17
DEAR DR. URCOOKIE
HOW DARE YOU REJECT MY SPECIES SUBMISSION OF "NOTAILS BUT BETTER"
FIRST OF ALL, THEY HAD ALL THE EMOJIS AVAILABLE TO THEM, AND ALSO THEIR FACES COULD BE ANIMATED GIFS, WHICH MAKES THEM MUCH MORE VERSATILE IN THEIR MASK VARIETY
SECOND OF ALL THEY COULD STILL CAUSE SICKNESS, BUT ONLY AT WILL, AND ALSO IT IS VERY DEADLY, AND CAN ALSO AFFECT SPECIES NORMALLY IMMUNE TO SICKNESS, SO NOBODY WILL MESS WITH THEM, AND ALSO THEY CAN KILL CLOCKWORKS WITH THIS
THIRDLY, EVERYBODY LOVES THEM AND THEY ARE FRIENDS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM IT'S NOT REALISTIC
FINALLY THERE ARE 676 CLASSES INSTEAD, OF EVERY COMBINATION OF LETTERS, BECAUSE THE PEOPLE JUST WANT MORE VARIETY. WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT???
YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER.

SpoilerShow
Hi there everyone, I wanted to share with you my newest species idea.
I just know everyone is going to love them because they can [statement removed by automoderator] all over the place while they [statement removed by automod, further events will result in an infraction and a shorter automod message].
Now, I know this may seem strange, but it all makes sense on their homeworld where they do it every other day to avoid having to [Infraction causing statement], you know, because if they don't do that it'll just end up poisoning them. Some crew members really enjoy this though, because [Infraction] isn't just something to be avoided.
For this reason clockworks don't want to integrate them, and it means that crews with them won't have to worry about that because any and all clockworks will just give them fuel and money instead of having to hear about them doing [User was given a tempban]

SpoilerShow
Hi?

I’d like to issue a formal complaint about my footpups being rejected? I’d like to remind this establishment that neither pups nor feet are copyrighted, and together they make a perfect parody of the essence of domestic life. That’s the reason right? That they were rejected?

I find it highly unlikely that their backstory of birthing the neo was contradictory in any way, nor that they’re the sole carver of notail masks and the true creators of the AI. I wouldn’t put yourself so low as to reject them for that :))

Additionally, their subspecies of pokemon breeds is nowhere near as on the nose as some have assumed? While Pokémon stands for pocket monsters, I have come to this conclusion by combining pups, kelp, and monopoly. I should not be punished for creating this name by pure coincidence??

I think you’re missing a great opportunity here by rejecting the footpups. Especially the business opportunity. Footpups are highly marketable to pet lovers, and they’re prime material for adoptables due to painted nails and pre-godhead powers. Just, reconsider this? Think about it? Adoptables are kinda good??

Thank you?
FootpupsFanboy101

SpoilerShow
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
Dear My Species,

It wracks my heart with sorrow to say that in here, in this putrid place of unforgiving hatred and nonsensical logic, that the world at large will not see your perpetual beauty, utter majesty, and complete sanctity. Oh woe is the submission to be tossed aside as if a tissue upon a harrowed wind! Tears have been shed as I lie in slumber, pondering ever so delicately towards the choices I made to have you end up rejected my love.

But fear not what lies ahead! For whatever portends and twisted turns that may stop you in your march towards acceptance, I will deal with in a timely fashion. And do not be painfully aware of your own shortcomings! For as the gem of my heart and as the center of my world you have none my love. I have devised you as a perfect being that will never fade into the timeless oblivion of death. I have made you to be an eternal affront to the cruel humanity that knows not your worth and-quite recently-have cut off your fate of ever being realized. Light in skin, flowing hair, many arms, multiple eyes, you are the one I have always longed for: an idea of pinnacle perfection.

And despite fools saying otherwise, you will soon be swathed across this fictional galaxy. I will make sure of it.

From,

Your Love
I have no son.
To the person in charge,

Somehow my species was rejected, even though I had not submitted them. I have just received an email that says and I quote " Youre speices is tottaly unaceppee." From a "Donkidonkilitfam69"I do not understand this. I mean, all I did was take a bird, give it some BUFF AF ARMOR and basically throw some traits into the mix to see if it worked. I know it didn't, but I wouldn't have expected you to have the AUDACITY to just offhandedly tell me it wasn't accepted? I worked ENDLESSLY to make something absolutely horrible, I wanted a reaction!

P.S. I want 20 rants made on my garbage, and a handwritten apology.
Dear "The Management"

I ams thoroughly disgusted with your rejection of my fantabulous species "HyperelectricNeonTrowzerSneks" Like? How dare you????? How dare you deny the world my glorious, intimately described, thunderrodz, with their long vascular forms, and their bulbous, orbular protrusions. You sir/madam, are clearly a philistine of the highest calibre and should be scathed in the shrillest manner, not wholly dissimilar to the described method of aggression of my cap-headed wormbeasts.

signed; Richard "Rooster" Stonenboldr

SpoilerShow
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
one or more sentences

Allow me to regale you with the tale of a species, "No". They have no physical description, traits, history, nor personality. There are no subspecies and they are not special. There is no trivia. They lack a homeplanet, lifespan, diet, rarity, and social class. Modern art has no height, no religion, no gods, and no patrons. They have no likes, dislikes, nor an attack method. They lack jobs and all their stats are zero. They have no creator.
Here is an example of what they would look like:
PictureShow

EDIT: What do you mean they're not accepted? I see NO reason to reject them!
ChoicesShow
BIGTELS, BY RESERCHER J-411135 AGE 6

SCALES LIKE THE BESTEST LIZERD: NO
HEIT: YES
TEEF: MAYB?
DESCRIPTON: NOTELS ARE BASICALY PEOPLE BUT THEY HAVE BIG SORD S ON THEYRE HEDS. WEN THEI SMILE IT IS LIKE LOOKIGN INTO THE JAWS OF DEFASTASH DEVOSTR A TEECHER WHO YOO HAVENT DONE THE HOMWORK FOR

PERSONALITE;
THEY ARE VERY MEAN AND ALSO BIG FURIES!!!!! BAD SUCKy PEOPLE NO :(

HISTORE:
TEHY HAV A LOT OF VERY SCAREY HISTORE BUT WE DON T NOW ANEE OF IT BECOS I GOT AN F IN HISORTE TEST LARST WEEK AND HISTORE IS DUMB

TRIVEA

_- THEY LIV IN UR TOYLET SOMETIMES

-- OKAY THISS IS MY SPESHIES BYE

ADENDUMBShow

SpoilerShow
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
[Entry removed, as it was just messed up, and wasn't the joke I intended to make. Here's a replacement. No prize.]
Person: [Image: 0_b9c2d_2900d36f_XL.jpeg.jpg]
"This, as a speci-"
Gime: *Slowly puuushes them and their photoshop bird out the door*
Xxxx, Xxxxxx
Head of GHA!
February 30th, 20XX

^~*~#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#~*~^
   A  B R A N D  N E W  Y O U - N I V E R S E !
^~*~#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#~*~^

CONGRATULATIONS! If you have received this transcript through whatever primitive system of communication your species uses, then you have achieved INTERPLANETARY TRAVEL, a made a wonderfully small step towards the rest of the universe! While such a feat as connecting with other worlds might stupefy your undeveloped gray matter, you need not to worry because we here at GAH! are here to ease your transition into the horrifyingly infinite beyond! GAH! or the Galactic Home-owners Association as it is better known, is a committee of like-minded species from across the depths of space committed to the task of ensuring the health and well-being of our local area through never again letting mammalian species that hibernate for a century a chair in the government, nor providing first contact to species composed entirely of rotating, poisonous spikes. This transcript, should you be accepted, will provide you with instructions on how to achieve the next level of space travel and the location of your regional Registry of Automated Spacecraft. Species status and other information are provided below.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Species: Garbs
Reasons:
- Existing within several realities of different clothing
states
- Physically manufacturing own deities to travel illegally
backwards in time and create own species
- Save-scumming own deaths with alternate realities
- Liking memes from over a year ago
- Garish salmon and neon pink fur-tones
- Appreciating the death of favorite characters

If you are reading this and aren't the editing team from Sector-92.43, or just happened to pick this up while they hibernate, then it appears your species has been REJECTED. Do not worry for GAH!, as we doubtfully feel any pity for your current situation. Naturally, a few species could metaphorically fly under the metaphorical radar and cause great havoc in the mess of a galaxy we have so poorly tried to metaphorically pull together. While your brains might be too small or non-existent to understand our point, trust us and the several drug coatings embedded in any paper copy of the transcript, it is simply better off for your species to stop existing. The demolition crew will be coming on the next available business century to remove your planet. Shipping and handling fees for the equipment have already been paid. If you believe this transcript was sent to you mistakenly, and you are in-fact non-sentient, slobbering ooze lizards, try striking two sticks together, your self-reflection and crippling-despair should arrive shortly. Thank you for your soon-to-be nonexistence and compliance with demolition protocols.

SpoilerShow
Thank you all for joining the raffle! The winners were rolled and here they all are in order that they were picked. No one picked the shirt so no one won that.

1.Arcanuse
2.Orpheus the Bard
3.CosmicClaxon
4.IronLionShark
Last second to make a species!

Another raffle is here! Species apps have officially closed and our bi monthly raffle is here, but this raffle we have a twist, along with the raffle I'm offering one special +1 species ticket but this is for a small contest I'll be hosting along with the raffle.

End date: You have until 3/12 at 11:59 to enter into the raffle or contest! Any entries after that will not be counted. The raffle drawing will be done live in discord on 3/13!

Contest prompt
Here's the prompt for the contest! Imagine this. You procrastinated until the last possible moment to submit your species. You have just 20 minutes to come up with a cool new species and submit it with enough info for it to be accepted. For this contest you must fill out the form below, but you are not allowed to use more than 20 words in each section.

This means you can put 19 words in the history and 20 in the physical, you cannot put 21 in the physical and say you moved a word from history cause you only used 19 words. Only 20 words or less each section.

When you are done send your finish form to GreenMeanZombieQueen, DO NOT POST IT ON THIS FORUM, NOR TALK ABOUT YOUR SPECIES ANYWHERE UNTIL AFTER 3/13. The reason why is to avoid ANY bias as this is a contest only one person can win. Not knowing who did what avoids me picking, or avoiding anyone for any reason.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Personality & Traits:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Special:[/b]
[b]ONE TRIVIA:[/b]

The species you submit for this contest must be the species you submit to the dex using your ticket. AKA you are making a whole new species for this. You are of course allowed to expand the lore all you want if you win.

★ Winner of this contest is allowed to submit one extra species even though this round is over. Do note you cannot trade this ticket to anyone unlike other +1 tickets.

[Image: 6FIAC98.png]

You only need to do the raffle prompt if you don't sign up for the +1 species contest. Signing up for the contest automatically puts you into the normal raffle. Once you send your entry to GreenMeanZombieQueen just post on the topic saying "I sent my entry" and a list of the prizes you want.

Raffle prompt
Here's the prompt for this round! The prompt is simple. Write one fortuna loading screen hint, that's it! Raffle prompts are posted on topic unlike contest prompts.

Feel free to have fun with these prompts! Jokes are VERY much welcomed. Note, you can only get 1 entry.

Prizes

SpoilerShow
Yet again DO NOT submit your forms here for the contest, submit them by pm to Zombie Queen. Here's an example of a filled out sheet though.

Name: Notail
Physical Description: A human who wanted to go to an anime convention in a cosplay but only had 3 hours.
Personality & Traits: Awful discount scientists. Covered in centipedes. Aggressive darwinism. Would stab a man for science.
History: It's genocide and horrible disgusting experiments all the way down. Apparently they hate furries and mary sues.
Special: They have the power of a cell phone in their head. A cell phone with hideous reception.
ONE TRIVIA: They dab as a form of aggression and if that doesn't win me the contest I don't know what will.
Raffle Entry!
Don't try to make an Apollo unit rap for you, the results could be very explosive... in a bad way

★ Sponsored by The Chow Dome, "Just get whatever you want" Prize! × 3
Entered mine!
prompt: Santa V1 isn't real. (Don't tell Circe)
SpoilerShow
[Image: tumblr_p57359T8Pf1retpjfo1_540.png]
Fate....
Destiny.....
Fatestiny......
People throw these words around like tennis balls. But I eat balls for breakfast.