Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
Guys this shady character offered me a bunch of meth and I thought they were immortality crystals so I ate a bunch of them at once and now I don't feel too good and what are my hands doing oh it looks like they're trying to strangle people that's cool I guess but anyways I think I have strangle-based superpowers now anyone wanna try them out?
well it started as trying to lay low because i didnt want to give my wallet to granola after all my credit card is in therei didnt want him irresposibly racking up debt on me so i layed low and hopped he didnt notice. during that laying low i forgot i was in this game.

and that is how the universe was created.
*aroooooooo*
Oh, hello. wheat's still got the votes of Fogel, amos, Credit and Pilot, despite them all having popped their clogs.

(absent wallets)(ghost votes)(absent players)

beruru - 1+2 - (LegendaryQ)
anacreon - 5+2 - (Pharas, ProfessorLizzard, texcat, Garuru, btp, )
granolaman - 1 - (Sruixan)

Abstaining - 8 - (beruru, THE ABOMINATION, Airey, Boogeyman, ParadoxGamer, seedy, anacreon, SleepingOrange, Schazer)

Oh wait that still doesn't help.

*shrugs*

also will whoever keeps giving the outside third-parties free meth please stop it before they doom us all

thank you
That's not fair, I'm still here

I'm just not really sure of an anacreon lynch

AND

I don't have a wallet, so :1
wooo.

man if only we had some kind of superseer, we'd be able to lynch probably a little more effectively.

Also Surix I heard you mention raps?
choke asphyxiate throttle squeeze wring strangle strangle strangle strangle

gotta get my fix gotta get my emperor palpatine on gotta choke a bitch

need a victimvolunteer need to test my powers greater good champion of justice I'm a superhero don't believe me let's find out
(05-24-2013, 11:51 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »choke asphyxiate throttle squeeze wring strangle strangle strangle strangle

gotta get my fix gotta get my emperor palpatine on gotta choke a bitch

need a victimvolunteer need to test my powers greater good champion of justice I'm a superhero don't believe me let's find out

I volunteer Drakenmedes.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
*grrrr*
Hey, granola, might I suggest beru, on account of her winning my newly instigated award for the Player Least Likely To Contribute To The Lynch? The Abomination would make a suitable alternative, I suppose, but at least it's here...

bob, I did indeed mention raps. I daresay my curiosity is pleasantly tickled as to why you've brought it up...

(deadline is at most 18 hours away)
Grrrrrrrr...
hi i just had 5 days of work in a row what is up ppl
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
...do I just happen to have some previously unnoticed power to make people show up simply by mentioning their existence?

Hey, Airey, ParadoxGamer, how are you guys doing? Everything rosy and ship-shape at your respective/relevant ends?

not sure why I'm bothering to be quite honest since we're just waiting for this slump of a day to finally peter out
[Image: atlantic_spotted_dolphin_1.jpg]
right. this is going to be coming back.... soon.

let me handle the night stuff and then hold onto yer ass.
RE: Oh God Why: Night Three: OH SHIT IT'S BACK (18/30)
OH SHIT OH SHIT NIGHT THREE'S STARTING OH SHIT

IT'S BEEN NEARLY A YEAR AIN'T GOT TIME FOR FLAVOR EXCEPT THERE'S A BIG OL' MONSTER PRANCING AROUND OH SHIT

ANACREON WAS LYNCHED!

[Image: yh3FeYa.jpg]

ANACREON WAS A MOTHERFUCKING CLOWN WHO VISITED YOU IN YOUR DREAMS AND THREW CREAM PIES AT PEOPLE. CREAM PIES THAT WERE FILLED WITH MOTHERFUCKING SPIDERS!

UPON WAKING UP THE PIE WOULD BE ON YOUR FACE AND YOU'D BE COVERED IN MOTHERFUCKING SPIDERS, NECESSITATING YOU TO SCREAM ABOUT SPIDERS OH GOD SPIDERS THE ENTIRE FOLLOWING DAY.

THE ASSHOLE WAS ALIGNED WITH THE TOWN, REASONING THAT WITH THEIR PLANS THERE'D BE MORE PEOPLE TO THROW SPIDER FILLED PIES AT.

NOW GO TO SLEEP. :) :) :) :) :O)