Last Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Day
Re: Last Day
Originally posted on MSPA by SNeakyRobot.

> Draw a picture for her of all the bullcrap that the hard drive was all getting to happen.
Originally posted on MSPA by Lordlyhour.

New Year: Be Happy
Ted: Check Mental Notes
Jennifer: Have hands fall off OR Check Newly Aquired Inventory
Originally posted on MSPA by Dalmationer.

I thought this hadupdated but instead I am sad :c
Originally posted on MSPA by Godbot.

> Jennifer: He's a dumbass, but you trust him. Put down the hard drive.
Originally posted on MSPA by TheEmptypot.

Just gonna... stick this here...

[Image: tumblr_mgutj53ywQ1qak5qbo1_500.png]

DRAMATIC ANIME POSTER.

(Happy Birthday duuuuude)
Originally posted on MSPA by Stickmeister.

SpoilerShow

Anthano Zasalla Wrote:> "Listen, it was like it was glitching out, but in real life."
[Image: 949.png]

"But...It was, like, glitching out, but in real life. I don't know how stupid that sounds--well, I do, but I know I saw it."

trulyElse Wrote:> Ted: Maybe your glasses were just a little dirty?
[Image: 950.png]

"Hmph. I don't see anything unusual going on. And my hands are still firmly attached to my arms."

[Image: 951a.png]

"Are you sure you're not just seeing things? Take another look at it.", Jennifer says.

"I don't want to touch that thing again."

"Come on, you've touched worse."

[Image: 952.png]

"Who knows? I believe you, trust me, you don't have any reason to lie about it, but you never know if your eyes are just playing tricks on you. And you look pretty tired too."

[Image: 953.png]

...She could be right.

But you know you saw something. You're sure of that much.

[Image: 954.png]

Maybe if you looked more closely at it.

[Image: 956.png]

[Image: 957.png]

Hmm...

[Image: 958.png]

[Image: 959.png]

Hmmmmmm...

[Image: 960.png]

[Image: 961.gif]

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM........

[Image: 962.gif]

[Image: 963.gif]

Hmm...?

[Image: 964.png]

"Ted!"

[Image: 965.png]

[Image: 966.png]

"Y-You might want to come look at this..."

[Image: 967.png]

[Image: 968.png]

"...Ted, how long have we been in here?"
[Image: tumblr.png] [Image: signature.gif] [Image: sig.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Jovian.

>Take stock of anything in this room that can help you!
Originally posted on MSPA by Hypotenuse Man.

> Concoct elaborate plan to disable the zombies nearby using the water cooler.
Originally posted on MSPA by distainfulCatalyst.

>You know, this probably qualifies as being bad enough that you can take the fire sprinkler plan off the back burner.
Originally posted on MSPA by wolftamer9.

> You're gonna need more water balloons than that, now.
> Try unscrewing the hard drive, if you still have time. What's in there could either be mysterious and strange, or at least just as static-y as the outside, if not more.
Originally posted on MSPA by Anthano Zasalla.

> You're going to need more balloons
Originally posted on MSPA by xooxu.

distainfulCatalyst Wrote:>You know, this probably qualifies as being bad enough that you can take the fire sprinkler plan off the back burner.
Seconding.

>Follow the obvious telepathic (and attempted-but-failed-telekinetic??) cue from the author and use that penny to open up that bad-boy.
Originally posted on MSPA by SNeakyRobot.

> Bust a faucet off and let the water spray.
Originally posted on MSPA by Lordlyhour.

I'd Open the back of that Thingie. For some reason, I find myself Fixating upon it
Originally posted on MSPA by ashdenej.

>Realise that you've been in here MONTHS and it's already JANUARY, 2013
Originally posted on MSPA by Kaynato.

Break a water main.
Originally posted on MSPA by Armok.

> "AAAAAH! It's a time anomaly! Everyone have surely been enslaved for years while we were trapped in stasis!!!" *flail arms*
Originally posted on MSPA by Steve Potluck.

Turn on faucets and clog the drains. Stuff large objects down the toilet and flood the bathroom. More water is not a bad thing, and you could totally ride a tidal wave out of this room.
Originally posted on MSPA by hector212121.

Ted:Use computer parts as projectile weapons on your unsuspecting ex-co-workers.
Originally posted on MSPA by Professor zobot.

>Ted: *Inhale* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Originally posted on MSPA by Kocel232.

>Ted: Airvent escape, my man. You've seen it in all the movies.

SpoilerShow

Hypotenuse Man Wrote:> Concoct elaborate plan to disable the zombies nearby using the water cooler.
[Image: 969.png]

Whoa...there are a lot of them out there. But you see the water cooler. And...

[Image: 970.png]

...If by "elaborate plan" you mean "Manfreddie and the Janitor" and by water cooler you mean "AREN'T DEAD!"

[Image: 971.png]

"Jen! Manny's out there! And the Janitor! Oh shit, I was worried, but I guess I should have known better. They can really kick shins in when they can."

[Image: 972.png]

"We'll have to figure out what we're gonna do and--

[Image: 973.png]

"...Jen?"

[Image: 974.png]

"...Ted? What...happens now? There are way too many of them out there. We could take down one but...what are we going to do now?

[Image: 975.png]

"Hey, wait. Jen. Okay, well...I know the outlook of things look...shitty. I screwed up. I thought there wasn't nearly as many as there are now. Honestly, I'm pretty damn scared too, and you have every right to be afraid."

[Image: 976.png]

"But! We know their weakness. We know they're pretty dumb. We know what's inside them, even though it's pretty god damned weird. But I might be able to figure it out if I could dig around in it more and had a keyboard, maybe figure out the virus. I think we've got what we need to take them down. It's scary, I know, but I'm sure we can pull it off if we just put both our minds together."

[Image: 977.png]

"Plus, I know you're pretty damn strong. I've seen you lift furniture around like it's nothing, you know? And that zombie back there had no idea what hit him. While I was busy freaking out, you just thought quick and, somehow, picked up on something I...didn't even consider...and took him down in a second flat. What could you do if you sneak up on them?"

"Heh. Well..."

Steve Potluck Wrote:Turn on faucets and clog the drains. Stuff large objects down the toilet and flood the bathroom. More water is not a bad thing, and you could totally ride a tidal wave out of this room.
Kaynato Wrote:Break a water main.
SNeakyRobot Wrote:> Bust a faucet off and let the water spray.
[Image: 978.png]

"...But what are we going to do now? Could we...get water everywhere? Break a water pipe or a faucet? Wouldn't that flood the room and short out all of...them?

[Image: 979.png]

"I don't know if that'll work. I think the zombies only react to water to the head...computer...thingy. That's the only place electricity is coursing through. I mean, that's just a theory, but it seems likely. We'll have to try something like it at least. Couldn't hurt."

Anthano Zasalla Wrote:> You're going to need more balloons
wolftamer9 Wrote:> You're gonna need more water balloons than that, now.
distainfulCatalyst Wrote:>You know, this probably qualifies as being bad enough that you can take the fire sprinkler plan off the back burner.
[Image: 980.png]

"But just a little bit ago I thought of the water sprinklers! If we could set those off, that'd cover a whole floor and probably short out hopefully all of them! And we've got all the water balloons we could ever need, and with Manfreddie and the Janitor we have more pockets to hold more water balloons. Plus we could easily find a keyboard and mouse for later."

"...Huh. Yeah. Yeah, I think that could work. But these are all just...ideas. What do we do now?"

[Image: 981.png]

"Well, I guess now we think of a plan."
Originally posted on MSPA by Steve Potluck.

Stickmeister Wrote:okay but i also have pretty good/bad news
Shit.

Steve Potluck Wrote:Shit.
Sorry.

I know people won't really take this well, but I really do have to go through with this decision. I just want to make cool things for people to read and enjoy, but there are moments where I have to draw the line for my own sake.
Originally posted on MSPA by BreadProduct.

>Maybe your post it notes have some solutions.