Derelict Dreams
RE: Derelict Dreams
check your inventory!
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
[Diana]: Examine grinder's grinders.

[Image: XEd7htd.png]
[Image: hQ0xrT0.png]

[Diana]: Just take off one of the mech's arms and use it as a temporary leg.

[Image: MgwZumw.png]
[Image: 36jI9vl.png]

[Diana]: check your inventory!

[Image: 1w5ggFJ.png]
[Image: 4SCHh7B.png]

[Diana]: Wait.

[Image: umvOOcW.png]
[Image: ne1sD2V.png]

[Diana]: Shift Focus to Cherrytop.

[Image: 3lRwf47.gif]
[Image: S2cIoMR.png]

[Image: HL7USaN.png]
[Image: 17vF2Xc.png]

[Image: imJkFpD.gif]
[Image: E6JsMge.png]

[Image: hOBVR2t.png]
[Image: css6JX7.png]

You now control Cherrytop Gob.
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.
Okay let's try this.

"Testing, Testing, one two three, one two three, is this thing on?"

Okay guys let's try and not break this one.
Cherrytop, go left a panel, and grab the rock and the Grime! That should work as a leg! You know, probably...

Also, just for fun... "Hey Cherrytop! Wassup?"
((Hey guys, putting stuff in quotation marks makes Cherry say it out loud. Just a reminder.))
Search to the east.
go southhhh
>See If ARSE works.
> south
[Cherrytop]: "Testing, Testing, one two three, one two three, is this thing on?"

[Cherrytop]: "Hey Cherrytop! Wassup?"

[Image: xoYkJF0.gif]

[Image: aLdQeJq.png]
[Image: IHSJOFx.png]

[Cherrytop]: Search to the east.

[Image: bjWGgk6.png]
[Image: OQE4uq7.png]

[Image: MSxDDbq.png]
[Image: 55VR1QL.png]

[Cherrytop]: Grab the Grime!

[Image: bsyEi4J.png]
[Image: ZgUCgiB.png]

[Image: pKd1Q4M.png]
[Image: Jhs6QB6.png]

[Image: 3w7Fgvb.png]
[Image: 8dXQeh5.png]

[Cherrytop]: go southhhh!

[Cherrytop]: South.

[Image: QrQaHZN.png]
[Image: MavYeiX.png]

[Image: BDVcu5r.png]
[Image: NmVf7Pb.png]

[Image: IaHOLpm.png]
[Image: aGcKtD7.png]

[Cherrytop]:Grab the rock!

[Image: 3WC92Ur.png]
[Image: 5fNs492.png]

[Image: CyOZ7rl.png]
[Image: rNxGHBo.png]

[Image: DNwcNog.png]
[Image: GEDXwV9.png]

[Image: zqk82CZ.png]
[Image: Y6cnkHu.png]

[Image: dXh3jsh.png]
[Image: JRaqKFJ.png]
[Image: fQBvzXK.png]

[Image: KJ6N6qq.png]
[Image: zyPuVMf.png]

[Image: 21jPfTp.png]
[Image: cOwurGU.png]
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.
That's probably wise. Less beatings that way. Anyway, go back south and watch the ensuing battle from a safe distance. There was useful stuff down there, and one of those boxbots is just the perfect size to use as a spare leg!
Scavenge for metal in the garbage piles.
> Watch the battle from afar.
miss will be nicer to you if you help her
Make Rockington a leg. Maybe if he's closer to the Mistress, he'll have a better viewpoint! Or at least, a more experienced one... You should tell your Mistress that there is some things of interest south, but it's dangerous now!
Weren't there some broken down cluckers over by the mech?

Maybe you could stack and glue enough of them together to make a leg (and save poor rockington)

Check through their bags first, to see if they've collected anything interesting.

(if you can, maybe take a few arms and legs from the cluckers and make Rockington a leg!)
[Cherrytop]: miss will be nicer to you if you help her!

[Image: 3DxD9xl.png]
[Image: bFiEKHd.png]

[Image: 5NIZjpo.png]
[Image: VvTzHv8.png]
[Image: XNHPGiw.png]

[Image: Z7Nll3M.png]
[Image: fU1srNw.png]
[Image: BH6t3Ef.png]

[Image: bAQvQC4.png]
[Image: 83rusKy.png]
[Image: 5dESTUP.png]

[Image: uAroVSc.png]
[Image: F84uCj3.png]

[Cherrytop]: Scavenge for metal in the garbage piles.

[Image: Uyjg2xU.png]
[Image: 5wJaAgN.png]

[Image: B9ejHzP.png]
[Image: vg6zB2E.png]

[Cherrytop]: Watch the battle from afar.

[Image: AxevjbN.png]
[Image: cdePW4L.png]

SpoilerShow
But think Cherrytop! You can watch the spiders go squish and mistress will like the shinies they drop!
you should head the other way to avoid that guy!
SpoilerShow

> ok head back to her
[Cherrytop]: You can watch the spiders go squish!

[Image: 6U6EnC9.gif]
[Image: LmabB58.png]

[Cherrytop]: you should head the other way to avoid that guy!

[Cherrytop]: Ok, head back to her.

[Image: UyxINO5.png]
[Image: DwrWRuA.png]

[Image: oAbw2t9.png]
[Image: gfUA8uh.png]

[Image: Snqop1K.png]
[Image: jHjQNfq.png]

[Image: RmiRjax.png]
[Image: oUJnAm6.png]
SpoilerShow

> Glue all those cluckers together and make a leg.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

> Switch to diana's perspective
look in the bags

dexxxyyyy
Open sack, loot contents! Yes good! Also, focus return to Diana!