RE: Notail Simulator 2018 (3/17)
>Midnight baby.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
>OBTAIN MIDNIGHT!!
Fate....
Destiny.....
Fatestiny......
People throw these words around like tennis balls. But I eat balls for breakfast.
midnight!
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
>Midnight
>Scan the gwech again
>Ask the S class swarm what sort of things can be made from gwech drool

"I'll take midnight! =3" You say taking the screeching not reptile in your hands.

"Ok! I'll take speedy then! =3" Your friend tosses speedy in his personal bag while putting the rejected 3 back in the sack and tying it close. You have a short talk and then he leaves.

[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 13 is rolled.

You're put on bed rest for the rest of the month. Every day S-class kids come to check out your arm and re-bandage it. Younger S-class kids watch the older ones do it so it always feels like an event when they do so.

At night an N-class notail comes in to attempt to check how you're doing mentally. They're not that good at it but you enjoy it when they read you stories from the book of the limbo until you fall asleep. The older N-classes seem very used to the pain, barely flinching when they make a mistake. Some of them even say that they deserve to get shocked when they mess up, it's only right.

The younger ones on the other hand aren't used to it. It gets really awkward when they cry. You'd always hope you wouldn't get any of the younger kids......

And then one day the N-classes stopped coming suddenly. You guess they just forgot about you. A [pushover] like you wasn't going to ask anyone to check why this happened.

You wound heals fine and you're back in action. Your caretakers were hoping you'd try swarming again, but the event caused you to become [cautious] and [easily startled]. Your caretakers are very disappointed because you're still quite wonderful, but you're gaining extremely bad habits and won't socialize.

You're starting to fail some of your quests only because you failed to understand what the quest was asking, and due to you becoming more and more shy you refuse to speak up or ask for help. You become upset every time someone says "You really don't know what this means?" as you wouldn't be asking for help if you knew!

Speaking of people treating you oddly, you noticed that none of the N-classes interact with you anymore. When you come to join them with limbo book reading they instead pack up and say they're going to the church.

And soon they just stopped doing readings outside the church at all.

You try reading the limbo book to yourself but it's not the same.

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 14 is rolled.

You keep looting supplies and you're officially [tall]. Your friend is so upset because he's 2 years older than you and you're somehow taller now. You don't know what's in those extra rations but they somehow made you feel slightly faster too.

The next year goes by fairly okish. Yet again your caretakers keep informing you you're forming bad habits, and for the whole year you ignore their advice and explore on your own or with your only friend.

[Image: oE12pgf.png]

You're 6 now and are completely used to the village and your exploring means you know all the ins and outs of the village, well, except for the church you avoid cause you're still scared of the monster that's apparently in there.

You meet up with your friend today, it seems like he's packing for something. You ask him what he's doing and he holds up a little list with pictures of capture creatures.

"I'm going to hike to the lab a day early so I can make sure to get the capture creature I really want! =3" He says while hopping up and down.

"Oh! Yes today is the day you get your main capture creature. I can't wait till I'm 8 years old! =3"

"Yeah all my current capture creatures are nothing compared to what I'm going to get! Anyway I gotta rush if I want to make sure I'm first in line! =3"

Your friend puts on his bag and rushes out of the door with Speedy quickly rushing behind him.

You follow him too. You don't know what else to do.

When he notices you're following him he stops and turns around. There's something different about his stance right now.

"Same face you can't keep following me around all the time. =3"

You are instantly taken aback by this. You want to ask why but....[pushover]. Thankfully your friend explains anyway. He knows you really well and knows you'd want someone to explain.

"Same face...I....I was told about how the woods are. They're big and scary! There's monsters all over the place! They say it's very important to get friends to help you! =3"

You wring your hands a little. "But you're my friend. =3"

"I'm 8 years old and you're 6 years old. I'm going to be in the woods for 2 years before you get in! =3"

You never even considered that. In two more years your friend is going to be gone and you'll likely never see him again. You wish you could go into the woods with him.

"I have lots of friends now, and you're my best one, but you don't have friends. I don't want you to die. They showed us how kids died and most of them were kids who couldn't find anyone to stay with. One of the M-classes told me I should tell you to stop following me so much so you'll go talk to other kids. So there you go! I'm going now. =3"

Your friend takes a few steps away from you, sighs and stops.
"But if you want to come with me you can. =3"

You don't know what to do. You dearly want to follow your friend to this very important event for him, but maybe your caretakers are right, maybe you need to try branching out.....

But you really don't want to. You don't even know where to start.

Do you follow your friend, or do you stay, and if you stay what are you going to do?

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
> We should try taking our friend's advice. Let's go see if any of the other K-classes are willing to chat or share information!! We should try to improve our Int stat while we're here. And, y'know, socialize.
>It might be hard and It might hurt, but it's definitely good for you. Also yes, hang out with the nerdsquad. They know things.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> Stay and investigate what's going on with the N classes. You always liked them, right? Maybe you can find some friends with them!
[Image: fNYPmPd.png][Image: uLF0DoV.png]
>Give a good farewell and go check the N-classes, it's time to fight against your fears, now or never.
>Maybe socialize a bit with Midnight? He's your baby lizard, you know.
>You still need to really fight you fears and try doing it slowly and in case, YOU totally should do it, but in not a mortal way ok, kiss..
>Follow you caretakers advice!
> Make sure your friend promises to tell you all about what happens when they choose their capture creature, and go see what's up with the N-classes.
> Make him promise that he'll come show you what capture creature you got and let him go. It's not the last time you'll ever see him - not yet. And who knows, maybe you'll meet him again when you're older.
> Go poke around about the N-classes. You wanna know what's going on with this, even if you won't ask.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
>Promise them you'll try to find them in the woods at some point to hang out again
>Try swarming. If anyone talks down to you just accept it. You're behind, and that's not good, but you can catch up with determination!
>Plus you're bigger than the rest of your age group, and that means you can start learning to intimidate small animals
>Try to take up with some H-herbalist class. You need someone smart to cover your back and maybe a bit of learning for yourself.
>Go hang out with some H-class. They tend to be pretty relaxed so learning with/from them shouldn't be too difficult.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.

"No I'll go try making friends! I was friends I think with the N-classes before they started avoiding me, I'll go to the church! =3"
You turn around and run away. Your friend tries to tell you something, tries to warn you about the church monster but you already flee the area. Even though you decided to leave the area you were both sad and mad at your friend cause you felt like you were tossed away.

=

You reach the door of the church and decide to try and sneak your way in. You just wanted to quietly walk in and sit down. Maybe then you can listen to the N-classes recite passages from the book and talk with them. Maybe learn why they've been avoiding you. You place your hand on the door and....

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 7 is rolled.

It creaks loudly. The adult notail at the stand stops talking. The kids sitting down spin their head to look at you. You nervously laugh and wave your hand.

"Hi I'm-"

"We know what you are anomaly! :^)" shouts one kid.
"A monster is in our village!!! -u-" shouts another, they're all pointing at you while calling you an "anomaly" and "monster." You freeze up at the shouting. The priest of the church approaches you. You didn't even notice due to how swift she was.

The first thing you noticed is that she had no number. The second thing you noticed was that she had a face.

But no expression.

[Image: V5PZuwY.png]

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 7 is rolled.

"What god did this to you kid?"

You don't know what she's talking about and back up. You attempt to run away but her longer than normal claws grab the back of your shirt and she roughly pulls you closer.

Her hands, the only thing that she hasn't carefully covered up are like the feet of a bird. Not just in shape too, but they looked as if someone cut off a bird's legs and placed them on her. You could even see feathers down her arm.

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 2 is rolled.

She takes out a knife.

"You! You're an agent for the gods! You've come to see me so that you could report on the blessing huh? The god you work for thinks this is funny?" She screams, a strange bird like chittering coming from her.

"I know you're an anomaly. It all started when I noticed that the drivers were coming 10 minutes early. It was a hunch but I found out that every clock in this village was 10 minutes late. One clock, two clocks, even a few clocks messing up would be normal, but every single last clock was wrong. I suspected an anomaly and I cannot have an blessed beings within the village."

"That's when one of the N-classes told me that you thought you died one day but you came back. A little digging, a little comparison, and it turns out that around the time you had your incident, time messed up. That's when I knew it. You're an agent of the Mirage aren't you?"

"N-No? =3" You sputter out.

"Oh, and you're just going to tell me that time travel, at this time of the year, at the time of your incident, in this part of the planet, localized entirely within our village, is normal?"

"Yes? =3" You didn't know what else to say.

She raises the knife.
"Well lets test this out, shall we?"

The knife comes downwards on you.

But you're saved by the bell.

The thunder crane bell is rung and she suddenly drops her knife, covering her ears as she backs up and screeches.

You run. Maybe your mind was making up things out of fear but you swear you saw her grow wings.

[Image: BMOqavR.png]

The skies darken and clouds suddenly spawn from nowhere. The thunder crane appears and strikes down a beast that had invaded the village. It circles the village a few more times seemingly looking for something else before flying back up into the clouds and disappearing.

You didn't leave your room for two days until your friend bursts in with excitement.

"I got the creature I wanted! I got the creature! I can't wait to show you! Did you make any friends same face? They can come see my creature too! =3"

You tap your fingers as you sit on your bed. You want to lie, you want to have good news but all you can talk about are your fears.

"I think...the pastor is the thunder crane. =3"

Your friend's excitement dies down instantly. You can tell he doesn't know what to say.

"Oh. Ok. =3" and then he leaves to go talk about what happened to his other friends.

You don't blame him.

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 1 is rolled.

The next year is horrible. Before only the N-classes were avoiding you but now everyone was except for your friends. Even the M-class caretakers were interacting with you less. Sometimes kids would throw rocks at you, calling you an anomaly. At first you would get scared and run away but after so much abuse you finally got pissed off. You were bigger than any other kid in the village and you were easily one of the strongest of them.

You stopped being a [pushover] and [easily startled] and became [easily agitated] and [infamous]. Kids avoided you but you didn't care because you wanted to avoid them as well. You start becoming [Unforgiving]. When someone messes with you even once you never forget it. Ever.

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 1 is rolled.

While looting some extra supplies you were finally caught by one of the caretakers. They patch up the entrance you were using to loot supplies and you get punished by being put on the utter edge of the village limits and having to find your way back to the village yourself.

Jokes on them, you'd go this far out for fun.

You no longer do your quests, and at this point the caretakers don't even care. At your yearly review they didn't say "We're disappointed in you." they said "You're going to die in the woods and at this point you're just taking up space. You better hope you're a mislabeled Lone-E class."

You stomped out of that review, even if you were crying under your face. You couldn't do your quests if you wanted to, the stupid quests started to require teamwork to do and when they didn't they were talking about advanced concepts you didn't understand and no one would help you!

Every time you think about your first caretaker and how they had high hopes for you you get upset. Both because you know if they saw you now they'd talk about you as bitterly as the other M-classes and because you were starting to forget how they looked and sounded.

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided die. A 12 is rolled.

The only things good going for you for the last year is that your gwech had been growing quite healthy, your friend is still your best friend even though he's unable to hang out with you as much, both because his friends think you're an anomaly and because he had to train for the woods, and you've been getting even stronger.

Your fights with other kids and with some of the wildlife outside the village has made you quite powerful for someone your age, and honestly in comparison to notails in general! You've also become an expert at knives. You could bring a knife to a gun fight and win. Some adults would be scared by your power. You suppose this is why none of the caretakers want to force you to do your work.

[Image: 2VhFyp5.png]

This year is sort of like your first year here. No one telling you what you need to do. You can do anything you want. You're not too keen on interacting with your peers after all they've done, and still do to you. They think you're a monster and a bully anyway, why should you even be near them?

The bad habits you picked up early in life are starting to fester. Badly.

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
> Show them. Be the best lone-E that you can. Better that than whatever everyone else thinks of you, right?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> Go do something cool, show them all that you aren't useless and weird!
Please Read A Book And Get Smart Child I Am Begging You

and then be the best lone-E there ever was!
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
>Gnaw on something to take out your frustrations.
>You should diversify your skill set, find some other stabby things to be good at.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Practice being aware of your actions. If you can steel yourself instead of letting yourself be agitated you can push past that agitation and having issues forgiving others. With the right determination you can push past everything! =3

>Spy on younger kids during their training and quests. You can catch up day by day, you still have three years =3

>Try working on Lone E quests. It's worth a shot rebranding yourself =3
> Go to the church secretly, you still need to learn about limbo gods, nobody may like you anymore, but at least hearing something is good.
> Try to talk with your caretakers and take their advice? Even a Anomaly needs a life, I guess.
> Deal with the N-classes, try to talk first and if they still want to call you a anomaly? Stabbety-stab.
> Find a way to remove the shock collars out of the newer N-classes, or at least desactivate it.
>Maybe teach Midnight a new trick?
>Go study plants. Can't break off from society to go live in the woods if you don't know how to survive out there.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
> Learn. Go to classes, or the library. Study. It'll be frustrating and boring, but just think self-improvement...You'll show them. You'll show them all.
> Also, go out exploring. Practice running, jumping, and climbing skills.