Stick Figure Adventure

Stick Figure Adventure
RE: Stick Figure Adventure
[Image: 0bF4vND.png]

[Image: g3fLppp.png]

[Image: STlrmvt.png]
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
[Image: R99NYGF.png]

[Image: 9xpSwH0.png]

[Image: yLHQpmM.png]

[Image: 6qyGbBq.png]

SpoilerShow
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>Kitty:Continue to completely fail to notice Cotton's existence. Instead, arrange the toppings on a piece of pizza into a V-shape, and stick it to your head to form a third ear imbued with mystic power.
> Nope. Continue discussing random topics.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
[Image: gIWGuKU.png]

[Image: C3b8s69.png]

[Image: WRwcEsV.png]

[Image: 4TQW3os.png]

poopy
>yes
Sig:
SpoilerShow
>Obviously, yes.
SpoilerShow

[Image: vhzl7UT.png]

[Image: IeDcdQX.png]

[Image: 6tr47aj.png]

[Image: VGfq5vw.png]

[Image: 3wPIqgz.png]

[Image: MZjHyFQ.png]

[Image: cmizASD.png]

poopy
>No thank you
Sig:
SpoilerShow
>Kitty: You know, Zero has a point. It's always important for an adventurer to make sure their will is in order before going on a dangerous quest! Ask if he can wait a moment while you get some pens and paper to write your last will and testament with, as well as some actual possessions to bequeath.
[Image: I5BuIXz.png]

[Image: rxQk4IA.png]

[Image: At9iwh5.png]

[Image: z2AuyDf.png]

[Image: Vepn8rp.png]

[Image: A8dkmcl.png]

[Image: noUhge9.png]

poopy
Parabella > summon some mad graphs
>defend, this doesn't need to escalate
Sig:
SpoilerShow
>Parabella: Cast Cathode Ray Tech No. 9: Vertical Adjustment Control to send Zero soaring towards the ceiling of the pizza parlor.

>Kitty: Provide invaluable moral support to Parabella's efforts.
[Image: rlDvnCl.png]

[Image: 9zeNDzW.png]

[Image: TAjVnBu.png]

[Image: V02MP2u.png]

[Image: eC6YpeV.png]

[Image: oOlNgB5.png]

poopy
Looks like that scarf us up to something. Distract this scythe ghost until it makes its move.
(12-16-2016, 05:55 PM)btp Wrote: »Looks like that scarf us up to something. Distract this scythe ghost until it makes its move.

Seconding this. Maybe the distraction could be done by summoning a graph plotting Zero's suspicion that this graph is a trick to distract him over time.
[Image: CoozzVT.png]

[Image: MdvCSE8.png]

[Image: iBDi7ti.png]

[Image: MiSbTSl.png]

[Image: 3D88zeP.png]

[Image: oV8O6Q0.png]

[Image: R4148oX.png]

... it's always the black guy who dies first.

poopy
>Emphasize that Cotton was not in your party, and that you thus bear no responsibility for the sapient scarf's actions. Even though you helped distract Zero, you had no idea Cotton was going to kill him. Furthermore, you didn't even know Zero was mortal! You thought he was some sort of Pac-Man ghost.
[Image: 4IThz99.png]

[Image: CiVGHxB.png]

[Image: iv0Y8xA.png]

[Image: XgiPxEF.png]

[Image: B3Slpxh.png]

[Image: sPDnocs.png]

[Image: E9Ztiu9.png]

[Image: V10OoOw.png]

[Image: 5kFJPN4.png]

poopy
>Nope, you're good! You're coming to realize that finding party members is one of those things like falling in love, that can't be forced and has to happen naturally along the path of your journey. If you go to fight the monster and it turns out that two people are not enough, then you're certain that fate will guide you to the companions you need. Or some mushy crap like that. You're mostly just getting bored and want to go fight now!
Just that delicious slice of pizza.
[Image: 8J3uobJ.png]

[Image: lYtaFHr.png]

[Image: kcQIFti.png]

[Image: J1KzbhM.png]

[Image: fwDZS72.png]

[Image: N9PuPYd.png]

[Image: wQ8WGTO.png]

[Image: BQ1wAtM.png]

[Image: SWzZeYm.png]

[Image: GLRAP4I.png]

[Image: xtdFrVt.png]

[Image: TZSFMma.png]

[Image: Mj5ikMu.png]

poopy
> Para: Use Pixel Mega Beam to light up the room!
>Pizza Slice: Ask uncomfortable question about what happened to the other slices of the pizza it was in.

>Kitty: Polish your sword, and use it as a mirror to reflect enough light into the room for it to be visible to your innate feline night-vision.