Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)

Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)
RE: Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)
buy a chocolate bar. no, a swimming pool.

no

a CHOCOLATE POOL
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I FIGURED OUT WHY NONE OF MY ADOBE INSTALLERS WEREN'T WORKING. HEEEECK YES.
SpoilerShow
I'm going abroad for a holiday for the first time in a literal decade. I bought a bluetooth keyboard for my tablet and I am so pumped to write the SHIT out of some Grand Battle posts.*

*terms and conditions apply
EXAMS DONE WHOOOOOOO I THINK I DID GOOD ON THE LAST ONE
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Dunno who thinks this is good news but this seemed right.

Considering doing a very simple lil forum adventure while I work on another thing that's going to take forever.

Maybe

...Maybe
went for a walk in the rain today and listened to Rite of Spring, great combo it turned out
whisper I was nominated for a student leadership award at school and I was like "aahh gosh thats cool, I probs won't get it bc I'm not super active in the student body" BUT THEN I ENDED UP WINNING IT AND IM HONESTLY STILL FLABBERGASTED??? gosh.
I love Kitet a lot!

That is all.
wow i love a gen!!!
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Wish me good luck I'm gonna submit an application for another kitty today
As an update to the previous good news: I got a kitten! Her name is Hathi. My old cat isn't too sure about her so we're moving slow, but she loves everything and every one right now and is lovin' it here.
World building June is almost upon us and I feel alive againa aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I finished! This stupid! Walk cycle!
I got some nice new watercolor supplies ♥
I've gradually come out as a trans woman to everyone I know this week, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive!
(06-17-2017, 02:27 AM)thegreenspark Wrote: »I've gradually come out as a trans woman to everyone I know this week, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive!

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN MET YET

I hope everything continues looking up for you!
I sold my first ever print (and some more) at a gig!
I had work in two exhibitions tonight!

[Image: tumblr_ou3vp9HO2e1ql1irgo1_1280.jpg] [Image: tumblr_ou3vp9HO2e1ql1irgo2_1280.jpg]

The first one was a 'blind date' with another artist for us to create work together, and the person i got paired with was really cool and it went super smoothly? I managed to get that one done early(???) and out of the way so i could work on the gargantuan effort my other piece took

We were all given an A2 sheet of paper and told to make work with it, and i can't chill for 5 minutes so i decided i was going to make a huge papercraft dollhouse type thing out of it. Made a bunch of works in miniature and set them all in little windows in this huge house. I've slept maybe 10 hours of the past 72 and i spent so much time working on it, going over the deadline by 4 days only getting it finished the morning of the exhibition

But i got it done! i didn't bow out and i didn't let my depression get the better of me and i finished something! I'm so, so proud of me!

I checked out the first exhibition and overheard some people talking about how my work in the second (above) was the one to check out. I'm so happy and proud of myself? Its a little hard to tell there but behind the house theres a deep cutout area with LEDs so it looks like a little galaxy

links to first exhibition

ahhh
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
What an amazing piece! I love all the detail in each little room, and admire the quirk and finesse of the assembly.

Congratulations on your great work!
Sig:
SpoilerShow
that's amazing!
oh hey
whoops, I'm employed
I've been AWOL for a while, but it's because of a lot of good things! I finished the manuscript I was writing over the summer and am editing it now. I'm trying to find an agent to represent the one I wrote last summer. And I came out as trans to my boss and she was very supportive, so I'll hopefully be able to be out at work soon!
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
My contract at the place I work got turned into a permanent contract and I got a pay rise!

Neat!
I got a job interview! Woot woot.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Extremely giddy for some reason

I mean this is me everyday even over an empty wrapper but im even nore giddy today because i just noticed again for 54th time this day that its almost winter and that means smores and i love smores
SpoilerShow