A Different Realm [Done!]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Realm [Done!]
Re: A Different Realm
Originally posted on MSPA by Pokolo.

You are more then 0kay with it.
Originally posted on MSPA by KittenEater.

Playing Pikmin 2 recently, it's excellent. And to our top stories today...

[Image: 283.png]
Mermaid smiles and sort of sideways embraces you, like a brohug or something, except you're both girls. Do "sishugs" exist? Anyway, she's decided you seem pretty cool, so you two are gonna head to the Bili Woods together.

[Image: 284.png]
Yes, you already healed the other wounded Topians. They said their thanks, and are trudging back to Topia. Better than them trying to fight off the fauns, all of them were pretty terrible at battling. Well, they WERE just citizens.

[Image: 285.png]
"Hey Alex, race you to the woods!"

[Image: 286.png]
All RIGHT! You've been wanting to test out your new wings. You think you'll win this race with minimal effort.

[Image: 287.png]
And you did.

[Image: 288.png]
You two have arrived in at the Bili Woods' outskirts. You see where Fairy and the others are, so you run up to them and call out.

[Image: 289.png]
"Alex?! Where were you? This place is such a MESS, you gotta help out with this somehow. The fauns are all panicking and biting everything and my tree's halfway torn apart.

[Image: 290.png]
Well, he's telling the truth. For the record, though, there are a lot more unconcious fauns now then there were when you left this morning. This means your plan will go a little more smoothly than you thought.

You tell Fairy to get everyone to round up every faun, unconscious or not, and bring them to the foot of his tree.
"Why do you want that? Are you gonna..."
Yes.
"I don't know if that's really a good idea or not. But if you insist, we can try. Getting the concious ones will be risky, though..."

[Image: 291.png]
Mermaid slithers forward a bit, clutching her spear.
"I can help with that! Let me at 'em, Alex, I'll get you more fauns that anyone here!"

[Image: 292.png]
And before you or Fairy can say anything, she dashes off, laughing maniacally. For a brief moment, you wonder what she does in her spare time.

[Image: 293.png]

[Image: 294.png]

Turilo the troll trots up to you, rather nervously.

"Um hi
we uh got a lot of fauns today but we are not sure if we got all of them
some of them might have run away and um we dont know how we could even get them all in the first place
what im trying to say is weve cleaned out the area uh are we done"

[Image: 295.png]
You did get a lot of fauns. They're right, they worked hard, they deserve a break. You think you are ready to leave now. You're ready to go up to Heaven's Reach... you think. Are you ready? Should you get something, or someone?
:>_:

SpoilerShow
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

> Hmm, does anyone want to come with though?
Originally posted on MSPA by Iyestorm.

>I'd say take one last look around town first.
Originally posted on MSPA by Sir Kibble.

Pikmin is really fun, glad you're playing it as well.

>Everyone: Break time!
Originally posted on MSPA by Gnauga.

Make a Gundam before you go.
Originally posted on MSPA by Kavukamari.

>Is Fairy coming with you to Heaven's Reach? I think Fairy needs to come, I mean he IS the love intr- I mean best friend.

Oh man. So I've got some things I gotta say.

No, this isn't dead.
Yes, it isn't finished.
Yes, it's pretty close to being finished. Like, we're at the end.

So I basically finished up storyboarding out what the next update is gonna be like, and the next, and the next, and in doing that I realized there's not really any place for suggestions anymore. Really, I've been trying to figure out how you readers could contribute anymore, and aside from fanart (hohohohoh) there's basically not much.
The story has picked itself up and is dashing away~

Also, in storyboarding out what is going to happen, I counted out how many panels I'm going to draw and there's like 50 minimum so uh ahahaha LOOKS LIKE THIS WILL TAKE A WHILE. AGAIN.

sorry for the wait, guys D:
Originally posted on MSPA by Gnauga.

S'cool. It's like Homestuck: awesome writer picks up the story and runs with it. Godspeed, KittenEater. Godspeed.

We can wait, it's interesting.
Originally posted on MSPA by Anthano Zasalla.

SpoilerShow

>Readers: Wait pensievely for adventure to continue.
Originally posted on MSPA by Kavukamari.

Well I guess it just kinda seems like a sudden end, but I trust where it's going

Maybe you can somehow extend on it somehow after it is done, I love the characters still and want to see more xP

I kneel, and present this to you on a luxuriously embroidered pillow.
[Image: adifferentrealm.png]

[Image: 296.png]
Well, when you threw the idea of heading up to Heaven's Reach with your friends, they seemed to want to join you, but Heaven doesn't seem to want too many spectators. You guess you're just going to bring Fairy.

[Image: 297.png]
You found Mermaid and Turilo. You let Mermaid know she can't come. She's pretty disappointed, but she understands. You then ask them to let anyone who asks know that you're leaving. More disappointment, more understanding.

[Image: 298.png]
You let Fairy know you're ready to go. There's nothing really left to do, and Heaven is waiting, so off you go!

[Image: 299.png]

[Image: 300.png]
As you fly up the Reach, you see some strange furred thing dragging a sack through the snow. It disappears into a small igloo.

[Image: 301.png]
It takes a while, but you've arrived at the peak of Heaven's Reach.

[Image: 302.png]
It's speaking to you without a mouth.
You tell it your name. Fairy speaks up.

[Image: 303.png]
Heaven...

[Image: 304.png]

[Image: 305.png]

[Image: 306.png]
Well, you came here just to do this. You let all of the belief Centaur was comprised of crawl into Heaven's hands.
Then you move off of the flat stadium that is the peak, and watch.

[Image: 307.png]
Heaven stretched out, and touched the tip of the mountain! Only for a moment, you could see Heaven sort of... sifting off into a little pile of belief, and the pile quickly defined itself...

[Image: 308.png]
...this is Centaur?

[Image: 309.png]

[Image: 310.png]
Dryad doesn't even pay attention to you. With Heaven's command fully in mind, he stumbles down the mountain, ready to start a new life among the trolls, perhaps even visiting Topia with good intentions.

[Image: 311.png]

[Image: 312.png]

[Image: 313.png]

[Image: 314.png]

[Image: 315.png]
You remember... Carrie told you about the portal. Carrie has been to Earth. You are going back.

[Image: 316.png]
Fairy isn't coming?...

[Image: 317.png]
"What? Why?... okay, I trust you, Angel, I'll stay here."

[Image: 318.png]
"Well, I'll see you around, Alex. Have fun, stay safe, and all... and don't spend so long over there you forget everyone in Realm, okay?"

[Image: 319.png]
You better get going.

[Image: 320.png]
"Bye, Alex..."

[Image: 321.png]

[Image: 322.png]
"Angel... there's a reason I'm not joining her to the portal, right?"

[Image: 323.png]

[Image: 15d9vd4.png]

[Image: iz28at.png]
[Image: 324.png]

[Image: 325.png]
Alex, you are finally heading home. You are finally going to go back home, to your poor little house with your poor little mom that you miss so much. Alex! Why are you hesitating? Just one more step into the whirling portal, one more step to the beige house with the big backyard! Just one more

[Image: 326.png]
STEP!

>Hop back into humanity.

In other words, ==>

There really isn't much we can do right now, is there? I'm glad this is back, at least for however long it has left before concluding.
Originally posted on MSPA by Zaffa.

Indeed. Not much to say but ==>, is there?

> You'll make sure to visit your friends often if possible.
Originally posted on MSPA by Pokolo.

>Wake up.

[Image: aghadfsdfsd.png]

[Image: 327.png]
(How strange. The portal took you underground. You had to dig up to the surface, and now your dress is all dirty.

Speaking of dresses, you don't remember ever having a dress like this.)

[Image: 328.png]

[Image: 329.png]
"I'M BACK HOME!"

[Image: 330.png]
"MOM, I'M BACK! MOM!"

[Image: 331.png]
"MOM, DID YOU MISS ME?"

Uh oh. Guess Alex was dead...?
Originally posted on MSPA by Leylite.

WHOOPS

This retroactively colors the entire opening sequence!

At least Alex doesn't have those horns anymore.

==

Alex: Knock on the door.

> Alex: Cheerfully head for the house.

Holy heck, she was dead? And now she's a zombie!?

SpoilerShow

>Surprise!

[Image: 307.png]

[Image: 332.png]
"ALEX!"

[Image: 333.png]
"Alex, Alex what happened?! You were gone for ten minutes!"

[Image: 334.png]
You mumble out something. You don't know what it was, but apparently you told them about your experience back on Earth. There was a lot more stabbing and screaming than the last time you were there.

[Image: 335.png]

[Image: 336.png]

[Image: 337.png]

[Image: 338.png]

[Image: end.png]

THE END

Oh wow, title drop as the final words. That's wonderful~! Excellent show, KittenEater. This was a great experience, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future!
...I wonder, perhaps, if we may ever get to delve into Realm again in a later adventure?

One last thing. This adventure ending warrants FANART. Time to add that to my list of stuff I need to art.