A Different Realm [Done!]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Realm [Done!]
Re: A Different Realm
Originally posted on MSPA by KittenEater.

siguard Wrote:they need some help and did nothing but try and help you when you first got here (except that one ghost but forget about that)
Okay I forgot to write this into the last update so I guess I'll just say this now.
Alex got the idea to absorb Centaur by remembering how Shade tried to absorb her.
She's just a lot better at it than Shade was. She's not gonna forget that anytime soon.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

> Give Centaur's remains to the one thing like it asked, it seems alright enough.
Originally posted on MSPA by Iyestorm.

If you want to practice controlling other beings, follow Fairy and try controlling any Fauns that are still alive.

Tell Fairy that you're okay, except that you're having a bit of trouble focusing. There's so much information coming from all that belief power. It feels weird. But, you feel okay. Also, you're hungry. For cookies.

Or, if you'd rather not, you could instead follow the wounded and try to heal them. Perhaps they'd be less afraid of you if you did.

You're the one in control. It's up to you.
Originally posted on MSPA by KilroyWasHere.

Follow them and make that darn thing!

Then name it Greg.
Originally posted on MSPA by MNP.

>Follow them at a distance
SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by KingTwelveSixteen.

>Use your belief power to make the wings go away, they are usless anyways since you can just use your power to fly.
Originally posted on MSPA by Zaffa.

KingTwelveSixteen Wrote:>Use your belief power to make the wings go away, they are usless anyways since you can just use your power to fly.
Nonsense, using the wings probably doesn't consume belief like just levitating. And they're awesome.
Originally posted on MSPA by Kavukamari.

Alex: everyone is a bit scared, you should try to convince them you are still you [img]images/smilies/aghast.gif[/img] one of them has to believe you [img]images/smilies/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Sup guys.

A while ago, maybe a week? My computer bluescreened on me twice in one day, both times while I was drawing. This computer always bluescreens on me while I'm drawing. I remember losing progress on ADR like 5 times because of this computer. It doesn't even deserve to be called a computer, so I'm going to refer to it as a brick.

Just thought I should let you guys know, I decided to severely limit all of my computer drawing until I get an actual computer, and not a brick. I'm still attempting to work on ADR, I've got some sort of script going on on paper, but no updates will arrive until I get a shiny new computer. The arrival of this computer is dated to be Christmas. So, yeah, next update is gonna be after Christmas.

Really, I should have gotten a not-brick like 3 years ago, but my dad thought that my brick hadn't been used enough yet, despite that it was the same at it is now. I wonder what got him to realize that bricks are not suitable replacements for computers?
Originally posted on MSPA by gloomyMoron.

Was it because you tossed said brick through his window? Because that would really hammer home the analogy.
Originally posted on MSPA by Pokolo.

>Alex: Don't follow, lead with fairy.
Heya kitten eater! *Wave*

Is there any way you could tide us over with quick fun doodles while we wait if you have the time? [img]images/smilies/icon_surprised.gif[/img]

I always like doodles [img]images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I guess I could, I'd like to, and I do have the time, but the problem is that my computerbrick doesn't like my tablet anymore and bluescreens when I try to draw a stick figure.

Handart's out too, since any scans go to dad's computer, and our computer's aren't connected at all anymore.

So basically all I have left to show you guys is... mouse art? I don't draw with the mouse. That'd be bad, not even funny-bad, just kinda lame.

Stupid brick.
Originally posted on MSPA by carriontrooper.

Dude, use a flash drive to transport your scans to your computer.

well if you do get around to it it would be nice, it's alright if you don't though :P

I'm on my new computer now. It's... pretty new!

I don't know where my cd for photoshop is, though, but I guess I can use the shiny new MSPaint in the meantime. Man, the Windows 7 MSPaint is like... Photoshop's adopted child from India. It tries to be Photoshop, and it's making an effort, but it can't get there because it is from a different land with different values.

Anyway, here's Alex playing with a winged doll or something.
[Image: 2n4oz9.png]

Wooooo!

Good to know you're back Kitten. Oh, good news: I got a tablet for Christmas. *happydance*
And of course, we all know what that means. Shitty fanart!
...eventually. I don't have any right now. x3;

Zaffa Wrote:And of course, we all know what that means. Shitty fanart!
I CANNOT WAIT

[Image: adifferentrealm.png]
I drew Alex. :3

Yay! I prefer old mspaint to new mspaint cause new mspaint is so confusing..

glad you're back!

all the fanart yeaaaaah awesome guys [img]images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
also I am getting used to using GIMP, it acts pretty weirdly sometimes, and this update has a CHOICE in it go on jimmy yes or no

[Image: 279.png]
You took a minute, you spoke with the voice a little, and you think you have a plan now! You're gonna help with the wounded people, then you're gonna go catch up to Fairy and the rest of the Topians! And whenever that's done, you're gonna go visit Heaven's Reach.

[Image: 280.png]
Carrie calls for you. Her friend, Mermaid, needs some help with the cuts on her face.

[Image: 281.png]
They were easily healed. You made sure not to use any of Centaur's essence when healing the people.

[Image: 282.png]
Mermaid laughs and slithers over to you.
"Hey! Thanks for the help! I don't feel like I'm done fighting yet, though, so I'm gonna go catch up to the little army in the woods in a bit."
You let her know you're going to head there too.
"Oh, well then, would you be okay with me tagging along?"

Are you okay with this?

Originally posted on MSPA by Xander.

Yes.
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

Of course, why wouldn't you be? Assuming you've healed all you could without Centaur's essence.
Originally posted on MSPA by Laron.

Sure why not?
Originally posted on MSPA by Sir Kibble.

Say yes, and teach the mermaid how to do a hi-five so you can have a "high-five" scene.