Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (10) - I'd prefer my baguette on fire, please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (10) - I'd prefer my baguette on fire, please
Re: Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard
Originally posted on MSPA by Cucurbita.

>Kick down that door and demand some answers!

>Use gravestone as a pumelling device
Originally posted on MSPA by BoisseauMR.

> Realize that you spelled "Garion" incorrectly.
Originally posted on MSPA by ch00_bakka.

>Check skill tree
Originally posted on MSPA by Cheshire Fox.

> Examine tombstone, freakout when it has your name on it, spelled "Garion"
>Realise it must belong to a person with a name similar to yours
>be attacked by zombie
Originally posted on MSPA by Phynicxs.

Look at your skill tree!

Realize that you are a werewolf! the spell ended after midnight .
Originally posted on MSPA by Jonath Nell.

> Pull your axe out from somewhere unspeakable.
Originally posted on MSPA by Roselalonde.

> Shoot that giant marshmallow.
Originally posted on MSPA by vengefulAmbition.

Maybe you have been dug out of the ground? Check to see if you're a rotting corpse.
Originally posted on MSPA by mr_y_not.

Roselalonde Wrote:> Shoot that giant marshmallow.
SpoilerShow

Cheshire Fox Wrote:> Examine tombstone
Cucurbita Wrote:>Use gravestone as a pumelling device
Jonath Nell Wrote:> Pull your axe out from somewhere unspeakable.
vengefulAmbition Wrote:Maybe you have been dug out of the ground? Check to see if you're a rotting corpse

[Image: ah8x.gif]

You pull yourself out of the wheelbarrow, quite disgusted to wake up in a pile of dirt. Your back aches as if you had fallen from a great height, but the idea of it seems completely irrational. The steel chassis of the excavation tool does look ridiculously uncomfortable... that's probably what caused it.

[Image: ah9x.gif]

It seems quite strange that there happens to be a freshly excavated grave here. You ponder the possibility of it being your own grave but are quite doubtful of it, what with having skin on your flesh.

You crouch down by the hole in order to take a good look at the cavity, only to find it too dark to see the bottom. Perhaps if you had a FLASHLIGHT you could see where it leads.

[Image: ah10x.gif]

The inscription on the gravestone is completely worn out. Looking to the west, you notice at several dozen more gravestones in a neatly organized graveyard. Who knows how long these rocks have been sitting out here. You try lifting the gravestone to see if it could be salvageable as some sort of barbaric weapon with no luck. If only you had the strength of a gorilla... or started using anabolic steroids before getting involved in this mess.

[Image: ah11x.gif]

Of course, you could always use your DAY OLD BAGUETTE for self-defense, which seems to grow in power the older it gets. You would much prefer some sort of AXE to really make heads fly, but it will have to do. For now.

Next Page

SpoilerShow

>use DAY OLD BAGUETTE instead of air lute

> switch weapon proficiency to "BAKED GOODS."

Cucurbita Wrote:>Kick down that door and demand some answers!
[Image: ah1213x.gif]

You barge into the toolshed in an agressive manner, in search of answers. The door and its weak, weathered structure creaks as it opens. The room is lit by the moonlight passing through a large hole in the roof, but is still rather dark.

[Image: ah14x.gif]

There are two shelves inside the shed, with several cans, a pair of shears, a watering bucket and Wingmaster Brand bird feed. A blade sharpener sits near the door, in seemingly functional condition. At the furthest end lies a refridgerator, with several loaves of bread lying atop of it's doors and a toaster. The moonlight glistens in a small circle beneath the hole in the roof, almost like a shrine.

A lot of this seems familiar to you.

What will you do?

Next Page

SpoilerShow

You're hungry.
> Open fridge.
Originally posted on MSPA by AvzinElkein.

...Wait a minute, this is your house; you probably drank wine/beer until you passed out in the wheelbarrow!
Originally posted on MSPA by Reecer6.

>Wield that toaster
Originally posted on MSPA by kd7sov.

>Attach the Toaster to your Baguette. To one of the ends.

BoisseauMR Wrote:You're hungry.
> Open fridge.
kd7sov Wrote:>Attach the Toaster to your Baguette. To one of the ends.
[Image: ah15x.gif]

You pry open the fridge door to discover a RIPE BANANA and four TOMAPPLES. It seems awfully strange that they haven't gone bad... the fridge doesn't feel like its plugged in judging by how lukewarm its compartment is. Perhaps the fridge fell from the sky...

Heck, maybe you did too. You certainly are quite familiar with the appliances here. Almost as if they were yours before. Maybe you were the chef of an exquisite restraunt somewhere in the sky. For crissakes, the baguettes look just as old as your own.

[Image: ah16x.gif]

Of course, it'd be a complete waste to let any of it rot. You help yourself to the banana and toss the peel aside.

[Image: ah18x.gif]

You briefly fantasize about making some sort of weapon out of the toaster... one that could slice through the thickest cuts of beef like butter, pound nails through the strongest of surfaces and propel crispy, delicious toast from its spring loaded release mechanism. Ahh... it would be the most badass weapon ever.

Unfortunately though, this toaster isnt sharp enough to be used as a blade. Neither can you find a decent handle. You consider the possibility of using a baguette, but throw the idea away; the baguettes just aren't powerful to be suitable handles. You are also in severe need of some duct tape.

Oh hey. That white square thing must be an LCD MAP EDITOR.

[Image: ah17x.gif]

And it is. The map clearly shows the toolshed, some sort of fence to the right, a huge garden and petit graveyard to the left and some sort of tunnel underground, right next to where the wheelbarrow was.

Despite how helpful it seems, however, the unprofessional quality of the map irks you to no end. You proceed to smash the LCD cover off and use it as a FLASHLIGHT.

[Image: ah19x.gif]

Where will you go now?

Next Page

SpoilerShow

Banana scene was awesome.

Where will you go now?
>To the lions mouth into danger!
Originally posted on MSPA by Cucurbita.

> To the moon!
Originally posted on MSPA by kd7sov.

>Say "Hi" to the gate over there.

Alternately, >Shove the nearest tombstone and fall to your doom. I mean destiny.
Originally posted on MSPA by Ouroboros.

> Sharpen toaster.

> Check the area underneath that angel statue. It's not as deep as the grave-pit, and it might have items in it.

Ouroboros Wrote:> Sharpen toaster.
kd7sov Wrote:>Say "Hi" to the gate over there.
[Image: ah20x.gif]

You stow the LED Light in your inventory and turn on the sharpener. You bring the toaster over and begin to sharpen its iron corners into blade-like edges. The toaster becomes a "Sharpened Toaster".

[Image: ah21x.png]

You put the newly aquired Sharpened Toaster into a 2 x 2 inventory slot. The red background behind the toaster seems to indicate that the toaster is unusable at the moment, while your LED Light and Baguette have a pleasant green background. Offhandedly, you notice that you picked up 2% experience on the way into the shed. Maybe you squashed a wasps nest when you rolled out of the wheelbarrow?

[Image: ah22x.png]

You head outside and walk over to the right, in front of the gate doors. Off in the distance, a brilliant white shaft of light glows between some sort of flying slow-cooker shaped object and a rather gothic looking building below. The lock seems to have rusted and broken off. Could it be safe to pass through and check out what exactly is going on over there?

[Image: ah23x.gif]

Crap. Space zombies.

Next Page

SpoilerShow
Re: Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (7)
Originally posted on MSPA by Kocel232.

> Regret not SHARPENING YOUR BAGUETTE. Throw TOASTER at ZOMBIES.
Re: Anti Hero: Chapter I - The Courtyard (7)
Originally posted on MSPA by 98714123340.

> Use L.E.D on Space Zombies