Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - Taking Players (18/24)
shit I can't extend the yell of Q into a longer form

Q
YOU FORCED MY HAND

Spoilered for convenience

SpoilerShow

Need I go on?
Sure.

Now let me just lazily go and grab the first three tropes I find.
(04-24-2013, 10:39 PM)Red709 Wrote: »shit I can't extend the yell of Q into a longer form

Q
YOU FORCED MY HAND

Spoilered for convenience

SpoilerShow

Need I go on?

Nah, that should be adequate.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - Taking Players (20/24)
Mathgirl switched from being a replacement to being in. (pointing this out because I'm excited and can't wait to play this.)
Ladies, Gentlemen, and all the participants of this thread; I have a challenge for you.
We all know that TV Tropes will ruin your life. I propose... (No, not that one) that for the first day everything we say is links to TV Tropes articles.
So, who's with me?
(04-25-2013, 01:08 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »/Main/ComeWithMeIfYouWantToLive]So, who's with me?[/url]

no that is a lame gimmick that will get old after a page, maximum

sorry but I gotta tell it like it is, this game's already at risk of turning into an unoriginal meme-fest no need to try to help that along
I'd just like to quote the All Blue Entry page and say "Please don't do that."
I think it would still be good to have each person write at least some tropes in their posts.
(04-25-2013, 01:08 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »Ladies, Gentlemen, and all the participants of this thread; I have a challenge for you.
We all know that TV Tropes will ruin your life. I propose... (No, not that one) that for the first day everything we say is links to TV Tropes articles.
So, who's with me?

Okay, I'll have just one hyperlink that encompasses the entire post.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
yes please
Eh I probably won't do it. Not even once.

(Now watch there be a role that makes people do it.)

((Q you better not do that I'm warning you.))
(04-24-2013, 11:53 PM)calibornio Wrote: »Mathgirl switched from being a replacement to being in. (pointing this out because I'm excited and can't wait to play this.)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - Taking Players (22/24)
Actually, people have been pretty creative with their choices for tropes. I've been slowly going through the PMs and adding entries to a spreadsheet so I can easily figure out the final setup, and there's a lot of fun possibilities that have been popping up.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - Taking Players (22/24)
Count me in on this.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - One More Person! (23/24)
SCREW OBSERVING IM IN THIS SHIT

EDIT: Goddamn it, i'm in 3 mafias now. OH WELL Happymelon
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - Accepting Replacements (24/24)
All signup spots have been filled. However, if you want to play, feel free to join as a replacement.

Asides from that, here is the timeline for this game in the near future.
April 28: All players who have not entered their tropes are removed from the game. Only two haven't yet, so this probably won't even be a thing. If someone is removed though, the game will be delayed until another person joins and puts in their tropes.
May 2-3: Game setup is complete. Role PMs are sent out and confirmation phase starts.
Early May (May 11?): Day 1 of the game starts. Note that I don't have a date because school ends around this time and as such, I'll be rather busy. My personal guess is that game will officially start around May 11. That's my goal.
aight then. also dini methinks people are more original than meme spamming...

tho yeah Kieros' idea is really pretty bad ngl
You should keep Mirdini in red even after he sent his tropes.

In fact, increase the text size too

and bold it

and put the Melonspa smilie next to it.
mirdini's just trying to make sure the game doesn't become lame and annoying. And is totally right that Kieros' suggestion would get totally annoying way fast. So yes, damn him for trying to maintain quality.
Or is he actually mafia scum who's only weakness is blue links? And his power is being able to have a role before sending in his tropes. Yes, he's a slippery one, isn't he.

Mafiavote: Mirdini. Melonspa
Sorry to double post, but this is important to the game. I just remembered that I'm going on a 6 week trip mid June, so I might have to leave midgame. I would still like to play, though, I just wanted to tell you that you might need a replacement if I'm not lynched by then. I'm not going to try to get lynched, though.
can't people internet from mobile devices

hotels man
they usually have free wi-fi
#queryover
Yes, but I'm going to Poland and Israel, I'm not sure if they'll want me to use my phone the whole time, and of I do, I won't be able to invest in it as much, so it would probably hurt the game.
eh, w/e
up to you if you replace
Hi just letting you guys know I am a replacement ty for your time