Cryptocracy Day 2 -- Axed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptocracy Day 2 -- Axed
RE: Cryptocracy (90%)
Kameron starts investigating other people's bathrooms. He is a private investigator after all :winky:

Kameron pops out of ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE on the sidewalk with a magnifying glass and starts eyeing people passing by

with earnest!

You can't be much more of a stalker than this.
Camille putters quietly around the rectory, setting out things like cucumber sandwiches and tiny pastries. It is, of course, time for the weekly Fog Tea Social, and she firmly believes that one of these days, everyone in Fog will show up. Maybe this will be the week!
John Holtfreter comes out of his house.

John Holtfreter has a mop and a bucket.

John Holtfreter starts washing the road.

John Holtfreter is a punctual man.

SpoilerShow
Winston awakes to the smell of cucumber sandwiches. He remembers that it's that time of the week again where he doesn't have to make breakfast, and he sure does love Camille's cucumber sandwiches. He gets up, gets dressed, and makes his way over to the Tea Social as he usually does.
John Holtfreter finds the road he mopped sufficiently slippery.

John Holtfreter is pleased.

John Holtfreter decides to go a square left and continue mopping.
Entilliumn puts on his apron and washes his hands.
He juggles some knives and sharpeners together and prepares his fridge.
*sigh* Another morning, another workday. He stares off into the distance and mutters under his breath slightly. He leaves his house and greets the first person he sees.
Quote:"I was once a man; who had a future. And I'm sure I had a past."
[Image: signaturejc.png]
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

Kameron spots a man in the distance.

"What on Earth is that man doing??!", he thinks.

"Oh."

Kameron goes back into the comfort of his house to spy unseen instead.
Bill finishes up his early morning timber-bench-presses, straps on some suspenders, and nonchalantly makes his way to the back of the pub. It's Camille's stupid breakfast thing again and he regrets ever caving in and showing up since now he's not allowed to stop. It's not that terrible, but those tiny sandwiches are the least filling thing ever! He'll be damned if he walks into that church without a couple of flapjacks stashed away...

SpoilerShow
Jack Johnson was happy. He was sure lucky to get the deed to such a fine home/workplace - in the centre of town, and right near the mayoress.

He decided to pay a visit to another one of his conveniently located neighbours - the local inventor.

He heads towards Katja's house to see if she's around/awake.
John Holtfreter notices somebody.

Why its Kameron! That shady man!

Doesn't shady imply filthiness.

FILTH. John Holtfreter disliked that word.

John Holtfreter trails behind Kameron, intend on clearing the dirt off him.

Literally.
Violet glances out the window with a sigh. It was almost that time again. Time for the Tea Social. She went almost every week, the minister is such a pleasant lady. It was often quite empty though, and that was a shame. The tea is often nice and so is the company. Which reminded her, she needed a chair fixed, and the carpenter lived next to the church. Perhaps she could have him come over and fix it. Or maybe she would bring it back later. Thoughts in her head and her purse in her hands, Violet left her house for the Tea Social.
Camille looks up as Winston enters, her face not falling when she realizes it's not a new face so much as congealing.

"Ah, it's so good to see you Winston. Come in, have a seat, help yourself. Everyone should be along shortly."

It's a ritual they both know well.
John Holtfreter goes to Kameron's housefront.

John Holtfreter knew he won't break in.

John Holtfreter knows that is rude!

John Holtfreter proceeds to mop Kameron's house's FILTHY FILTHY windows.

SO FILTHY.

UGH.
Entilliumn holds up a paper he had gotten. It was some sort of form about a Tea Social or something like that. He quickly turns his head and swears to something in the distance. He then curses to himself under his breath. He can't keep doing this. Entilliumn heads over to the Minister's, or "Camille's". He needs to meet people.
SpoilerShow
OH GOD ITS EVEN MORE FILTHY.

WHY DO YOU THINK MOPPING A ROAD WAS SUCH A GOOD IDEA.

JOHN HOLTFRETER YOU ARE A DAFT FELLOW.

SO DAFT.
Kameron realizes that he is spying into the infinite void.

Either that or somebodY'S TRYING TO MOP HIS WINDOW HEY

*opens window*

"HEY WHADDYA THINK YOU'RE DOING THESE WINDOWS ARE FINE."
John Holtfreter mops Kameron's face.

John Holtfreter is happy.

John Holtfreter is very happy.
"FTGHGHGKJDHJKHSKHKSH PTOOEY- EW YUCK UGH STOP THIS MADNESS I'M TRYING TO TALK TO YOU

WHY

WHY ARE YOU INSIDE MY HOUSE"
Entilliumn turns around to see the commotion.

Alright this is weird, he's just going to keep walking and ignore that.
SpoilerShow
John Holtfreter mops down the sofa.

John Holtfreter mops down the chairs.

John Holtfreter mops down the rug.

Pretty soon, John Holtfreter managed to soak Kameron's living room in gross mop water.

John Holtfreter is happy.

John Holtfreter is very happy.

John Holtfreter picks up his mop and bucket.

John Holtfreter gets a running start and zooms away from Kameron's house, hopefully before Kameron calls the cops.
"Ah, it's a great day to see you Camille, GIVE US A HUG!"

He then Proceeds to her a big hug.
After that he grabs four cucumber sandwiches and sits down.

"It's a shame that not many people come to your Tea Socials. But then again more tea and sandwiches for us Hahaha!"

He laughs heartily.
"Wuh.. WUH WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT WAS A PERFECTLY GOOD SOFA NO NO NOT THE CHAIRS NO

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the chaaaaaiiiirrrrrsss"

Kameron runs after the Janitor but then slips on the trail of water and trips on the sidewalk.

Kameron sits up and sobs.

Kameron beckons to God.

"WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY"

even though Entilliumn is right there hi Entilliumn.
Entilliumn waves to Kameron.
He enters the house.
"Hey there. I heard that there would be some FUCKING tea... And apparently sandwiches. It seems I have some morning competition."
Entilliumn chuckles, takes a cup of tea and a sandwich and sits down nonchalantly.
"So, how's everyone doing? I trust most of you had a fine sleep."
"I'M. NOT. TALKING. TO. YOU."
Entilliumn sips his tea.
"Mm, this is some good tea. Earl GOD DAMN Grey?"
SpoilerShow
It was a slow night for Jason as he sat behind the counter, polishing a glass. With the Social currently going on, not many people would be stopping by, so he had decided take the opportunity to relax and do a little tidying.
Lilith Rotenburg breaks out of a paperwork induced trace as she hears the clock on the wall chime seven o'clock. Oh no! She'll be a whole minute late to the weekly Tea Social! That's so unbecoming of a Town Governess.

She quickly grabs her coat and hurries across the street to the town church. This should be a nice break from the paperwork at least.