Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
>Give the purple thing a hug!
>You aren't feeling right in the head today at all. Maybe you should go get something to help calm yourself. Milk? Hot chocolate? Toast?
>dang are you parched! drain desk-cactus of it's precious, life-giving juices.
Time to just test some waters I suppose. I'm guessing alice will refuse to do these.

>See if your closet needs any cleaning
>Watch a video about medival swordfighting
>Consider that your brother might be right about the danger and bring a kitchen knife to your room to defend yourself with.

Also
>Recall what happened in your last lucid dream.
> listen to soothing, Funky Kong themed ASMR to soothe your nerves.
(personally, i'd recommend the one where he tries to cheer you back up after a bad divorce. it's... bodacious)

> get into some comfy PJ's
". . . *sigh* Maybe you should walk around you house for a bit, exhaust yourself before going to sleep. Might help you tonight. . ."
>the weird voices are acting up you should get to bed
=/
> Lack of sleep can cause jumbled, unsettling thoughts. You are no stranger to this. Mental exhaustion is a powerful force for confusion. Perhaps powering through it and getting some sleep anyway will help.
>eat your hands for a +2 bonus to dexterity
=/
> Give the purple thing a hug!

[Image: 16_by_terra414-dc81tah.png]

Show ChatlogShow

No. It's not yours. You put it back where it belongs.

> Check your diary

[Image: 17_by_terra414-dc81tdh.png]

It may say 'Diary' on it, but you are using it as a dream journal. Apparently recording shit on it to not forget later is important or something, or so your brother says. You suppose he’d know better so you’ve been trying to keep at it.

[Image: 18_by_terra414-dc81teu.gif]

Yep, checked. Everything looks as it should.

> Watch a video about medieval swordfighting

[Image: 19_by_terra414-dc81tg5.png]

Maybe another time when you can’t think of a single more uninteresting thing to do.

> See if your closet needs any cleaning

[Image: 20_by_terra414-dc81thg.png]

Oh no, thankfully you know better than to mess with the delicate balance of a well-kept closet. Everything’s where it should be.

> Consider that your brother might be right about the danger and bring a kitchen knife to your room to defend yourself with.

[Image: 21_by_terra414-dc81tit.gif]

You have better things than a kitchen knife right at hand.

> Recall what happened in your last lucid dream.

[Image: 22_by_terra414-dc81tjd.png]

You just checked on your Diary, that’s enough recalling for a day.

> That cactus pin cushion is quite adorable.

[Image: 23_by_terra414-dc81tl2.png]

Yes it is! Your guardian brought it back for you from one of his trips. It's both adorable and useful, what else could a girl want?

> dang are you parched! drain desk-cactus of it's precious, life-giving juices.

[Image: 24_by_terra414-dc81tmb.png]

…What? It’s a pincushion, why would you even-

>eat your hands for a +2 bonus to dexterity

[Image: 25_by_terra414-dc81tnt.gif]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It seems Alice is more sensitive than most to being ruffled. If she becomes too upset, she may become difficult to control or disregard commands entirely.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

>You aren't feeling right in the head today at all. Maybe you should go get something to help calm yourself. Milk? Hot chocolate? Toast?

[Image: 26_by_terra414-dc81tor.png]

Some chamomile tea sounds good, or maybe lemon and ginger? Definitely not anything with caffeine, your brain’s playing you bad enough as is. What the shit….

> Knit to relax and calm your nerves. You should be able to get to sleep if you're relaxed

[Image: 26b_by_terra414_dc81z2i_1_by_terra414-dc821xs.png]

You're not feeling it but may as well get a couple rows in for that girl's sweater while you chill, you're close to done with it. It may help calm you down too, you feel kind irritated for some reason, like someone was playing you for a fool…

> get into some comfy PJ's

[Image: 27_by_terra414-dc81tqm.png]

Now that sounds like a plan. Pj, tea... Your brother may have advised you to start sleeping with clothes on to be ready for anything....Buuuuut he's a gross boy and you're a civilized human being. Going to bed with shoes on is just wrong.

> listen to soothing, Funky Kong themed ASMR to soothe your nerves.

[Image: 28_by_terra414_dc81trw_by_terra414-dc82awb.png]

You've already decided to go knitting, the clicking of your needles is all the ASMR you need

> the weird voices are acting up you should get to bed

[Image: 29_by_terra414-dc81tt4.png]

You are not feeling like sleeping right now, maybe after that tea and finishing the back of that sweater.

> Maybe you should walk around you house for a bit, exhaust yourself before going to sleep. Might help you tonight. . .

[Image: 30_by_terra414-dc81twd.png]

Well, you're pretty much walking the whole house to get to the kitchen, so...

> Lack of sleep can cause jumbled, unsettling thoughts. You are no stranger to this. Mental exhaustion is a powerful force for confusion. Perhaps powering through it and getting some sleep anyway will help.

[Image: 31_by_terra414-dc81txt.png]

Your *brother* may be no stranger to this, but you normally have a very healthy sleep schedule, staying up for the past days has been an absolute bitch, provably accounting for the disorganization in your room. Speaking of disorganization....

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 32_by_terra414-dc81tz8.png]

After washing the cup of your errant guardian and brewing yourself some soothing herbal tea, you sit down to finish this section of the sweater. Only the sleeves left after this! You’re pretty sure you can have this finished by the day after tomorrow, depending on how much sleep you may need and if you can convince your brother to have a get together.

Is there anything else you'd like to do?
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>That sweater looks lovely
>How relaxed are you feeling
>Where is your brother?
>Those PJ's look lovely. Are they self made?
>Turn the hour glass, and get comfy in the blanket while you knit.
> turn the TV on for some background noise

> give your unapologetic opinion on coraline

> why is your brother hesitant to meet up?
"What should I watch while I knit. . . maybe a movie? But what movie. . ."
> Consider what you're making.
For those people who can't be bothered to check each frame of the gif. If you can piece together the blacked out words that'd be swell.

First page:
"even for me, and these things are apparently dangerous? I feel really bad I didn't believe him before.... I mean, I believed *he* believed it, I just didn't think it'd be real, and he's been seeing this shit for years... Well, hopefully I can ha-"

Second page:
"No wonder this world has 'Murder' in the label, I got two cats. First one was bad enough then he's like "Ohhh, you need another buddy to bodyguard you" but apparently I only really 'bond' with very specific (blacked out word/s) shit, it can only be something I-"

Third page:
"and apparently, my hate for cats trumps everything because I got 2. At least he seems to be pretty strong. I know they're on my side but I swear I just wanna flush DT down the toilet every time I see him, at least he hasn't tried to touch me, if it felt like real fur I think I'd punt him."

Fourth page:
"We decided to go out and explore and we got lucky, there was a soul just lying around and I gave it to Raziel, he got stronger, and then we were stalking some little shit with a spear that ran when itsaw him, but we must have seperated while chasing it because (blacked out word) (blacked out word) and I thought (blacked out word) kinda- like-"

Fifth page:
"AU seems to be going well, I haven't decided where to put the obscuring mark, Derrick says it's important but we have things under control in the house, nothing could last long if they get in, unless they're crazy strong like Big Stink. I'm gonna try to stay awake a couple days to see if I can get stronger like that, conjuring - and, th-"
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
> Turn the hour glass, and get comfy in the blanket while you knit.

[Image: 33_by_terra414-dc8fn5p.gif]

Why not, if nothing else you can check how many rows you can get out in 30 mins.

> How relaxed are you feeling?

[Image: 34_by_terra414-dc8fn70.png]

Like...maybe 7 out of 10? Knitting is always good for the soul.

> turn the TV on for some background noise

[Image: 35_by_terra414-dc8fn81.png]

You're finally getting sleepy, you don't want to find something that'll wake you back up.

> Those PJ's look lovely. Are they self-made?

[Image: 36_by_terra414-dc8fna3.png]

Not entirely, they were just plain Pj's that you had and decided to pimp up with some stitching. You often enjoy sprucing up bland designs with your own touch. You like the idea of having something no one else does.

> Give your unapologetic opinion on Coraline

[Image: 37_by_terra414-dc8fnca.png]

It's an incredibly well put together movie. You are not a die-hard fan but you appreciate the whole aesthetics/motif combo going on through it.

You think you may have read the book years ago, but you have trouble remembering details about it. You think something about it may have made you uncomfortable.

> Consider what you're making.

[Image: 38_by_terra414-dc8fnei.png]

It's a sweater for Math Girl at school. You get the feeling she's reaching the end of her patience with homework, so it's about time you balanced things back up in your favour.

> That sweater looks lovely

[Image: 39_by_terra414-dc8fnfx.png]

You're good at what you do, but you wouldn't call this your best work. You just want something that looks well enough and you can get out quick.

> Where is your brother?

[Image: 40_by_terra414-dc8fngx.png]

He may be passed out on his bed after all, if he hasn't replied yet.

> Why is your brother hesitant to meet up?

[Image: 41_by_terra414-dc8fnix.gif]

He's not hesitant, just… short on …time. You haven't… seen him in …a … a couple… weeks...

==>

[Image: 42_by_terra414-dc8fnk0.png]

…Speaking of the King of Rome!

Show ChatlogShow

You decide you’ll make yourself something quick for dinner and go straight to bed.

Is there anything else you’d like to do before that? As tired as you are, this may be your last chance before you pass out.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Why don't you go to your bedroom like your brother said and continue your knitting there?
>Give the couch a good shake to test its weight to see if you could barricade the door with it once you're asleep.
>Drink plenty of water. You don't want to be dehydrated.

>For no particular reason take a knife out in the kitchen and leave it on the counter
>Where is your gramps?
Seconding Terra
>Alice: If you barricade the back door or set up traps, doesn't that mean you can still just walk out the front door even if there's a mark on it if you needed to? While you're thinking, your brother mentioned some dreams can seem like you're awake and you were feeling rather drowsy a moment ago... what did he say about checking if you're actually awake or not?
>"Might as well see about putting the Mark to use when you fall asleep later, just to make sure Brother doesn't flip over it again . . . Maybe you could attach the Mark to a wooden plank or something and use it to bat away monsters? I mean, did Brother ever say that it needed to be attached to the front door specifically? Might be another interesting thing to try later."