Encrypted Galaxy (or, Download Now!)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encrypted Galaxy (or, Download Now!)
RE: Encrypted Galaxy (or, Download Now!)
It's a bit late, but have you considered that if being cool means that you like what cool kids like, and you are certified cool, this means that things you like are cool, no matter what they are.

I honestly want to see the outdated memes, but not enough to read this note we have already committed to not reading. It's like, what, five steps away? That's way too far. Can we see anything in any direction? What color is the sky? Do you see the sun?
(04-22-2017, 02:50 AM)video Wrote: »You raid the supplies.
What supplies are they? Food? Water? Apple flavored sand?
(04-22-2017, 02:50 AM)video Wrote: »There's 4 rooms. They probably have stuff inside, you think.

Which room do you want to go in first?
This is a meaningless question to us. The way you're asking, I imagine that you have contents for each door, but we may as well be flipping a coin; we have no context that makes the decision mean anything.
Maybe if we could see stuff on the doors? Or through the doors? Or there are signs perhaps?

We have four people and four doors. Everyone takes a different one.
(04-22-2017, 03:08 AM)Smurfton Wrote: »It's a bit late, but have you considered that if being cool means that you like what cool kids like, and you are certified cool, this means that things you like are cool, no matter what they are.

James' friends don't really get his whole "nerd" schtick though. It's kinda like talking about Linux to a bunch of 5th graders. They have no idea what you're talking about. Neither do James' friends. So he just pretends to be cool instead.

(04-22-2017, 03:08 AM)Smurfton Wrote: »I honestly want to see the outdated memes, but not enough to read this note we have already committed to not reading. It's like, what, five steps away? That's way too far. Can we see anything in any direction? What color is the sky? Do you see the sun?
The suns are up, yes. The sky is kinda like an inverted orange sky, with light-pink colored clouds. They're not a harsh pink, just... light. The note was like 2 steps away when he dropped to the sand. I should've clarified these things earlier. Sorry.
(04-22-2017, 03:23 AM)Smurfton Wrote: »
(04-22-2017, 02:50 AM)video Wrote: »You raid the supplies.
What supplies are they? Food? Water? Apple flavored sand?

General food and water. There's also some blue powder to sprinkle on the food. It kinda tastes like salt.

(04-22-2017, 03:23 AM)Smurfton Wrote: »
(04-22-2017, 02:50 AM)video Wrote: »There's 4 rooms. They probably have stuff inside, you think.

Which room do you want to go in first?
This is a meaningless question to us. The way you're asking, I imagine that you have contents for each door, but we may as well be flipping a coin; we have no context that makes the decision mean anything.
Maybe if we could see stuff on the doors? Or through the doors? Or there are signs perhaps?
I mean, you pretty much don't know anything about the doors yet because the gang didn't go in them yet. There's also no signs of what's in them. No signs. No stuff on the doors. Nothing.

Quote:We have four people and four doors. Everyone takes a different one.

The gang splits up and goes in the 4 doors. The 3 doors have nothing in them, but one of your friends eventually find a weird looking key-shaped object in the 4th room.

"Nice find, uh... what was your name again? I keep forgetting for some reason..."

What's their name?
>describe the 4 rooms
(Shit you already did? Sorry)
SpoilerShow
(04-22-2017, 10:46 AM)Myeth Wrote: »>describe the 4 rooms

I... just did, though. The first 3 rooms have nothing in them, while the 4th had a strange looking key-shaped object.
(let me juuust continue like I didn't mess up)
You're James. Or are you?
SpoilerShow