Adventure! Riches! Death and Madness! (ET Plays Darkest Dungeon)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adventure! Riches! Death and Madness! (ET Plays Darkest Dungeon)
RE: Adventure! Riches! Death and Madness! (ET Plays Darkest Dungeon)
oh, but it would prolong the suffering by adding another run
I'd rather be able to have a say in how the adventure goes if I live, which I can't if I'm dead.

EDIT: Coldblooded's supply plan exceeds our budget by 125 gold
add my name into the future corpse pile and do whatever is smart n cost effective that someone hwo knows how to play video games did
(10-12-2015, 02:14 AM)Sai Wrote: »tbh, going in with nothing is a solid strategy for the early game. Just go in, get as much loot as you can while everyone goes mad, then run back out with your ill gotten gains. Once you're out, you can fire the survivors rather than pay to have them healed. After you have a bit of gold and a few of the objects that you need to upgrade your party, you can start equipping adventurers and so on and actually try to keep them hearty and hale.

(10-12-2015, 04:07 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Okay so the plan is to fire ourselves after the first mission, and then come back again later wearing incredibly convincing disguises of other classes, but forgetting to come up with a new fake name for the registration form? Our adventurers must be incredibly dedicated to their job of dying in horrible, unspeakable ways.

sounds good to me (obviously the first bunch of adventurers to go in can be the Chwokamalgamation)
Hey hey put me in.

but I demand to be the first bounty hunter
Clearly what happened was that, after some soul seeking, you have reformed as a different profession altogether and have returned to the dungeons that haunt your dreams.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]