[one]

[one]
RE: [one]
>Go with them. Time to be an upstanding citizen
>Be the best at W-ork!
[Image: 5CeODGd.png]
I need to move this inventory slot into my apartment, but all my sofas are full! =)

[Image: DISMH3q.png]
What? *ω*

Let’s go! Let’s go! =)

[Image: kj5sklQ.png]

[Image: BuvS5Uu.png]

My apartment is the other way…………………...*ω*

oh.

[Image: 6vbTCRr.png]

[Image: ww5PU5q.png]

Okay, W-class, pick up the sofa. *ω*

I don’t think my inventory has enough space! =)

Well, it takes 3 slots, which is the minimum, so just dump your belongings and then pick it up. You can collect them later. *ω*
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
> Hold their hands. Gaze into their eyes. Tell them to fuck off and go back to doing whatever you were doing
[Image: fNYPmPd.png][Image: uLF0DoV.png]
just push it out the door with being strong a lot
[Image: MWwjmrO.png]

[Image: dMErKCs.png]

[Image: N9prrUi.png]

………………………

Just put it in your inventory. I already said you can come collect whatever you’ve dropped later, it’s not like a tailmic will wander in and carry it off. *ω*

[Image: Jfq3Vl4.png]

Fuck off! =)

I! Was! Busy! =)

[Image: 2sf1hon.png]

[Image: tKvHSsF.png]

[Image: tk03RyY.png]
run back in. dab at him. run off. profit(?)

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
Go back and yell "I never wanted any of this."
>whats even in your inventory anyway? You might already have 3 slots empty.
Go back, apologize for your outburst, then dump your inventory. Immediately jump into the nearest tailmic, rush in, grab all the items, and rush out. Jump back into the W-Class and start guilt tripping
(10-25-2018, 04:48 PM)Fuade Wrote: »Go back, apologize for your outburst, then dump your inventory. Immediately jump into the nearest tailmic, rush in, grab all the items, and rush out. Jump back into the W-Class and start guilt tripping

yes please, but don't apologise and when you dump your stuff throw it in their fACE
womp c(:
(10-25-2018, 01:53 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »>whats even in your inventory anyway? You might already have 3 slots empty.

[Image: D5yemT5.png]
I only have three slots! =)

[Image: fC3R5Qk.png]

[Image: D5yemT5.png]
I! Have! A bottle of painkillers! A heating pad! Some papers! =)

[Image: JA2RnJD.png]

Yes, the W-class was acting strangely aggressive and -

[Image: gnspAbH.png]

[Image: PFZraOH.png]

[Image: Tv1T8B7.png]

[Image: EEj70Y2.png]
Huh? <=]

[Image: O8RzSpf.png]

[Image: DDFSAlt.png]

[Image: effaEUJ.png]

[Image: KY6w5WH.png]

[Image: kxW6ISj.png]

[Image: 04NT4Lf.png]

[Image: rVbrfTi.png]

[Image: El7o9FZ.png]

[Image: DbM7Ydb.png]

Wow! =)

You! Said! That! Wouldn’t! Happen! =)

……………………………………………………….

[Image: FL3Izkk.png]
Hello? Are you still there? :}

[Image: MZiqsWe.png]

Yes, yes, as I was saying...The W-class I was talking about just ran back in, and -
Become that person on the phone and resume guilt tripping. Do everything in your power to be everyone except this person in front of you and judge the hell out of them
Might as well just get the couch at this point
(10-28-2018, 09:15 PM)Ten11 Wrote: »Might as well just get the couch at this point

(10-28-2018, 06:03 PM)Fuade Wrote: »Become that person on the phone and resume guilt tripping. Do everything in your power to be everyone except this person in front of you and judge the hell out of them

Who's to say we couldn't do both? Chew them out for being a liar and while they're distracted carry out the couch like they asked you to!

Break! The! System!!!! =)
womp c(:
[Image: EGoOQW2.png]

Where! Am I! Supposed! To go! =)

Um... *ω*

[Image: oqRecBT.png]

They actually took the couch this time...Yes yes...okay. Thanks. *ω*

[Image: MxEsvYL.png]

Just take it downstairs. *ω*

Fine! =)

[Image: 936oIIO.png]

[Image: 7vNZRK7.png]

[Image: 0hZY50H.png]
Oh, that's T-744648. Is that the W-class you called about? nvn

Yes... I saw the W-class in the hallway and they began acting erratically and - well, I gave my report. *ω*

[Image: 0hZY50H.png]
I see... We’ll be taking them in, then. If this is a defect then it should be dealt with ASAP. nvn
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Deploy the sofa. Become the cop. Start raving about how this "W-Class model 5335 "Easy Enby" brand sofa CLEARLY has a defect and must be sent back to the manufacturer immediately. Dump the cops items, take the couch, and march him a block or two down the street.

Then become the tailmic again and steal the cops dropped items
(11-13-2018, 03:04 PM)Fuade Wrote: »Deploy the sofa. Become the cop. Start raving about how this "W-Class model 5335 "Easy Enby" brand sofa CLEARLY has a defect and must be sent back to the manufacturer immediately. Dump the cops items, take the couch, and march him a block or two down the street.

Then become the tailmic again and steal the cops dropped items

Yeah that sounds good.
[Image: K2lgW3D.png]

[Image: EEj70Y2.png]
What’s going on? <=]

[Image: bNhjXj6.png]
This! Sofa! Is! Defective!!!!!! =)

[Image: rx2bjrd.png]
Uh...F-4014? =>

The sofa is fine, it's the W-cla -

[Image: bNhjXj6.png]
We need! To take it! To the manufacturer!!! =)

[Image: rx2bjrd.png]
Is that what the call was about…? =>

No, it was -

[Image: mtYN8gp.png]

[Image: wii17eF.png]

[Image: G2zYJG7.png]

[Image: tK1XMUc.png]

[Image: Oy3gitv.png]

[Image: Iuod3R6.png]

[Image: wGvHKj2.png]
Leggy! I had no idea what got into you, don't run off again, okay? Where did you get all this weird stuff, anyway? <:3

[Image: hZBOaHH.png]

[Image: Fuismos.png]
Chitter chitter! =)

[Image: wGvHKj2.png]
Leggy…? <:3

[Image: FAJDnjs.png]

[Image: iEmF6tZ.png]

[Image: KG6Whp1.png]

[Image: RMilN6L.png]

[Image: JOc1CYg.png]

Oh come ON. *ω*
Hell0! i am a new v0ice f0r y0u t0 listen t0 0n a whim and impulsively, s0 i'll be the angel. Am i an0ther pers0n, 0r am i just a th0ught? I d0nt even kn0w. I might turn y0ur never ending life ar0und.
Redeem the W class s0 they d0nt get in tr0uble after y0u st0p having y0ur fun here.

Egg It hatched.Show
Go back to leggy, but DON'T go back to their owner. Stash them somewhere near someone elses room. Jump to that person, scribble on a paper "I, Leggy, am an undercover agent and need your help. I need you to use your voice to report a carbon monoxide leak in this building causing the residents to act strangely. Lives are at stake G-98. Also I love you. =)" Have that person slip the paper under the door and have the tailmic grab it. Take the paper and the police badge and present it to the tailmics owner
Great idea. Carb0n m0n0xide leak. H0w ab0ut cause 0ne and then rep0rt it thr0ugh a cell ph0ne t0 wh0ever y0u rep0rt th0se t0 s0 that way its even m0re legitimate.

Egg It hatched.Show
I dont know about convincing G-98 that Leggy is an undercover agent. They might feel betrayed after learning their tailmic was with them under false pretenses for who knows how long. I dont want them to feel heartbroken.
Just make a real carb0n m0m0xide leak and have the 0wner 0f leggy rep0rt it

Egg It hatched.Show
(11-17-2018, 11:26 PM)Ten11 Wrote: »I dont know about convincing G-98 that Leggy is an undercover agent. They might feel betrayed after learning their tailmic was with them under false pretenses for who knows how long. I dont want them to feel heartbroken.

Alright, but think about it this way. Not only is your dog a secret agent, but they love and trust you enough to let you in on the secret.