A Different Realm [Done!]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Realm [Done!]
Re: A Different Realm
Originally posted on MSPA by K4RN1L.

She's a sleeping princess, kiss her mr. fairy prince to wake her up!
Originally posted on MSPA by Danfish77.

K4RN1L Wrote:She's a sleeping princess, kiss her mr. fairy prince to wake her up!
Okay yes, try this first.
Originally posted on MSPA by Kavukamari.

SpoilerShow

Yeah, see a medical expert about Alyx's sudden unconsciousness.
Originally posted on MSPA by Tseralith.

Maybe Heaven know what's going on
Originally posted on MSPA by starburst98.

the fact that she was glad to have used the bathroom before seeing it suggests she saw something REALLY bad happening.which is starting to make my [img]images/smilies/weasel.gif[/img] meter go nuts.
Originally posted on MSPA by KittenEater.

Alyssa Wrote:Fairy: Pat Alex on the head with upmost care.
[Image: 2zfn8xx.png]
You hope she's okay. You... you're not sure why you're stroking her like this, but her hair is pretty soft. So is her coat.

Alyssa Wrote:Alternatively:
Fairy: Stick Alex's fingers in water.
[Image: 1z1v9yu.png]
Wait, what?

K4RN1L Wrote:She's a sleeping princess, kiss her mr. fairy prince to wake her up!
[Image: 28mciz6.png]
WHAT

[Image: 20u291j.png]
HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK
JUST
WHAT
Even if that did somehow wake her up, you doubt she'd be too happy about that! And besides, you don't even know how old she is, she could be eons younger... augh!

Kavukamari Wrote:Yeah, see a medical expert about Alyx's sudden unconsciousness.
Tseralith Wrote:Maybe Heaven know what's going on
[Image: 111i9w6.png]
You return to a more normal and less insane mindset. Alex just fell unconscious after having a vision of Heaven. Maybe Heaven made her have that vision? Maybe she's come here for a purpose related to Heaven? Or is Heaven even related to this at all? Right now you just hope she'll wake up soon, and without any amnesia or mental problems or anything. It might not be a good idea to wake her up forcefully either, but if it comes to that, you have a few choices: you could consult the medical of any of the tribes in Realm, or you could see a Witch. Topia's witch might have a potion for curing endless sleep, even though this might not even be endless... either way, that would mean leaving her alone for a while.
[img]images/smilies/whatwillyoudo.gif[/img]
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.

Fairy: Go see a doctor, if they can't help, see the witch... but maybe stay here for a bit longer and make sure Alex is fine

Aww, sad Fairy is sad ;.;

also, If even the which can't help, go on a journey to ask Heaven
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

> Go head for a medical, she's safe enough with the ghosts for now isn't she?
Originally posted on MSPA by Yamtaggler.

>Dude, what time is it? She's like six. She might still take naps.

>Barf up some food from your craw for her. She is your new baby.
Originally posted on MSPA by Tseralith.

Piggyback ride!

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by ArgonVile.

hey how do you know you can trust these ghosts! some of them seem pretty shady. don't leave her alone here!
Originally posted on MSPA by Iyestorm.

The medical expert might be the best idea of the two.

And don't worry about those weird feelings. It's probably just paternal instinct. You don't seem to have much of a family, so it's understandable. I mean, it's not like you were gonna kiss her on the *lips*, right? Perfectly normal paternal instinct.

...Except for the whole "stick fingers in warm water" thing. That's more mischievous. When's the last time you pulled a good prank on somebody? You may wanna search for a deserving mark.

Anyway, contemplate searching for a suitable mate to start a family with after Alex leaves.

But that's not for now.

SpoilerShow

Fairy: Yup, now is probably the time to go see the medical expert, but you'll of course be back as fast as possible... probably...

Alex: ==>

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by KittenEater.

Asmodemus Wrote:> Go head for a medical, she's safe enough with the ghosts for now isn't she?
[Image: 2mq4tvl.png]
Well, yeah. The ghosts never hurt anybody. You leave the cozy room.

Iyestorm Wrote:And don't worry about those weird feelings. It's probably just paternal instinct. You don't seem to have much of a family, so it's understandable. I mean, it's not like you were gonna kiss her on the *lips*, right? Perfectly normal paternal instinct.

...Except for the whole "stick fingers in warm water" thing. That's more mischievous. When's the last time you pulled a good prank on somebody? You may wanna search for a deserving mark.
You're still not sure what you were thinking. You... guess this makes sense. Either way, those ideas wouldn't have been very helpful.

Danfish77 Wrote:>Barf up some food from your craw for her. She is your new baby.
Tseralith Wrote:Piggyback ride!
ArgonVile Wrote:hey how do you know you can trust these ghosts! some of them seem pretty shady. don't leave her alone here!
[Image: 11kzghz.png]
Or these. Seriously, what is with your brain today? And since when is it a bad idea to leave someone with the ghosts? They've never hurt anybody, and the ones who look "shady", as you think, are really just bored or having a bad day. They're harmless!

[Image: a0hyd0.png]
You meet Jack, Charlie, and Carrie. You ask them about their medical.
"Oooohhh, hellooo Faiireeee. Areee you feeeling betterrr?... Aaahhh, you think we should get our medicallll?"
"Sounds like a plan! I'm not sure if he's here today, but we can probably go see if he is! We'll follow, right guys?"
"BOWF!"

[img]images/smilies/whatwillyoudo.gif[/img]
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.

ehehehehehehe "BOWF" [img]images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

> pet the dog ghost (if it'll allow it of course) and strike a heroic pose while saying "ALRIGHT, LET'S GOOO!" WOO, DETERMINATION!!!
Originally posted on MSPA by Xander.

Yeah, it's time to get someone to check her out.
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

> Follow them, don't do anything silly.
Originally posted on MSPA by FirecatFG.

SpoilerShow

>Go, just go.

Asmodemus Wrote:> Follow them, do so many silly things.
[img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by suomynonAyletamitlU.

Danfish77 Wrote:
Asmodemus Wrote:> Follow them, do some manly silly things.
[img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img]
2X NONSENSE COMBO
... WITH FRIES

EDIT: To clarify, this is not supposed to be said to Fairy, since he can apparently hear us.

I'm not trying to drive him crazy. I'm just being silly.

Wait, why are they worried about you? I mean, no offense or anything, their concern is touching, but you're not the one that collapsed.
Originally posted on MSPA by suomynonAyletamitlU.

More canonically: Fairy, try checking your belief reserves. You might be surprised!

> Readers: Believe in Fairy!