[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Fight! (3/16)
Blood for the blood god!
Hooh boy that was quick. Let's see the next one.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update
Click the above to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

There is no need to make any suggestions, updates are just being staggered.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Xside! (3/17)
A moment of silence for the poor carbohound.
Local pidgeonmancer
Man it's a good thing we rolled a 20 there. Chainsaw coulda killed everyone in the arena.
damn. rip Chainsaw

Egg It hatched.Show
> See what our patron thinks of the fights.
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update

===================

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Swing! (3/18)
>Clay: Consume the highly nutritious brain fluids.
... this was a mistake

Egg It hatched.Show
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update

===================

RE: [Fortuna]: Snaking in (3/20)
>Clay: Try to get the notail to listen to reason and forfeit. Anyone who can tame such a big snake has to be intelligent enough not to throw its life away.
RE: [Fortuna]: Snaking in (3/20)
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update
RE: [Fortuna]: The sky moving in (3/22)
> Check in with our patron
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update

If you haven't already consider filling out our Cosmosdex survey to help us figure out what to prioritize in the coming months. I'll be closing it after this so this is the last chance to vote/comment!
https://goo.gl/forms/Z5LREx36P3F76DhK2

This is a vote and thus goes by the vote rules in the OP, but you may not vote until 10 hours after this post! This is so encourage discussion as planet votes are possibly the most important vote of them all.

When votes are opened you may only vote for one planet and one planet only.
>Circes circus!
>Also maybe meet our ship AI since we lost our navigator.
Local pidgeonmancer
>Collmoros, capture creatures should dance on request. We should have the money and the food to start a small animal army.
Uh guys, there's a 10 hour egg timer on when we'll be able to vote.
Lets go to Circes Circus
>:3
I think we should go for the safe beast planet. We've got a bunch of beasts we could tame if only we had a beast tamer. The monike espicially might be useful for its status effects. And since there's wild animals on the planet we could kill a bunch of them so we'll have food to feed our seizing bird.

Intelligo would also be a good place to go. We could spend a bunch of our money there, which might help attract the sleeper. Plus we'd get weapons without much risk that way.

The scavenging planet might not be the greatest planet to go to. If we can't fit breathing devices on our animals we won't have a lot of space to go looting there.

Circe's planet is not really a good idea. The whole deal with lifes changing just screams luck rolls and most of our crew has 1 or 0 luck.

Similarily, luck rolls are probably gonna give our crew some less than ideal mutations on either of the notail planets.
RE: [Fortuna]: MEGaupdate (3/29)
A few factors to consider in choosing the next planet:
  • We have some empty crew slots, so it's ideal to visit a planet that would allow us to recruit new friends.
  • Sbat is sick. Xorithe is supposed to be a doctor but we probably want to be able to get Sbat real treatment in case it turns out to be a big problem.
  • We have quite a lot of money, so we'd like to go somewhere where there's shops so we can spend some of it.
  • We have Pipsqueak and a parade of other capture creatures now, in addition to a bunch of blessed cards, so we can sort of handle dangerous planets and get better loot.

Thoughts on each planet:

Eukaryote: Fuck no. This is basically Carnival, but with an added chance of us taking Sbat to see a doctor and having him injected with three doses of evofluid.

Reptilia: This seems like Archaeplastida 2.0, and we lost two crew members on this planet and had a third mutate and a fourth get sick. Thanks but no thanks.

Collmoros: Pretty much ideal. This planet has a hospital for Sbat if he needs it (literally, the hospital is one of the 2 places mentioned on the planet page) and it's a homeworld with plenty of potential recruitment opportunities and shops. The danger level is right in the middle -- it has dangerous and rare animals we can hunt down if we're interested, but if things go sour we can also avoid any conflict and get the hell out of there.

Inteligo: This planet is sort of a death trap, and even though we have Pipsy, we also have only like half a crew left. If we went here we'd presumably stay in the central city, but even that is pretty dangerous, with the planet page saying it's "attacked by the surrounding fauna every week". High risk high reward but I really don't think we need ancient and powerful weaponry by planet 2, especially when we seem to be gathering an army of animals instead.

Carnival: This planet will undoubtedly be the most entertaining, especially with Kratos as our patron. We could probably pick up some absolute freaks here and really spice up our crew. At the same time though we'd probably risk fucking up our existing crew members, which is cool if y'all are okay with that I guess?

Smoltek: While this planet isn't super dangerous in itself, it's relatively empty, which is the opposite of what we want right now. There's not guaranteed to be shops or recruitment opportunities here, and the combination of wild blood mantises + toxic atmosphere could cause things to go wrong really really fast, especially since I don't think our capture creatures, our biggest asset, can be safely brought outside on this planet.

I would definitely say that the best two options are Collmoros and Carnival, depending on if you want to maximize the chances of this crew's success or go for the most interesting game possible. Honestly not sure which of the two I'll vote for.
At this point I just want to make sure that our crew dies in the most interesting way possible(except Xorinthe I guess), so let's head to Carnival.
Lets piss off the teacher
Carnival!!
Leaning towards Collmoros or Inteligo myself. We could really use beast experts and/or tech dudes (ie. engineer, navigator, both of which we lack), and these planets are the ideal ones to pick them up. Plus we'd be able to spend our stacks of cash on ships and equipment. Collmoros seems like the most safe and inviting, and Inteligo has a lot of cool lore and tech to load ourselves with
(Also n'niks and kaikians are great, just sayin').

Carnival, we were warned about this planet. It doesn't sound too dangerous but we're more than likely to screw over one or more of our (increasingly scarce) crewmembers, and if something bad happens to Clay and the crew gets all depressed, I do not see this ending well. Aside from unlocking Circe, and picking up even more animals, I don't foresee this planet having much in the way of what we need. And I'd rather get the inside scoop on some juicy kaikian/n'nik lore myself.

Although, visiting Circe planet in our Circe ship with our magician captain and Kratos patron and all the v1 shenanigans that would entail may be too silly an opportunity to pass up. Very tempting...
You may now start voting. Please remember voting rules, aka make sure your vote is clear and do not put an extra comment in your vote. If you're one of the people who voted before this post I will not count that vote.

I recommend reading some of the comments and suggestions people posted up there, there are a lot of good points that will help in your vote.