We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
im playing fe heroes now i guess
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
YES GOOD

go ham and do a bunch of pulls from the current 1 day left summon event they're all rare and powerful, some are time locked and you can't get them from normal pulls go go go
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
i did and i got spring xander and some other good awakening unites and stuff, now i want soleil so im probably going to like, use me staminass to do a 5 pull a day while i have all these leveling orbs
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons
(11-26-2017, 02:24 AM)Gatr Wrote: »Just finished Night in the Woods. It was hauntingly beautiful actually. I figured this game is right up your collective alley so most of you have probably played it already, but yeah if you haven't you really should. Not much in the way of gameplay elements, truthfully, but the story kind of hits you out of nowhere.

I was a backer.
Yes, do play it!
I'm gonna play nitw with my mum this christmas.
So I finished Hiveswap Act 1, and it's actually pretty good?
What it lacks in puzzle difficulty, it makes up for in unique-text-for-practically-every-possible-combination-of-inventory-and-game-objects-seriously-what-madman-took-the-time-to-write-all-this. Also: Good art, good music, some sweet animation, likable characters. I'm looking forward to the next one.

So, yeah, I had my doubts about this project, but they came through in the end.
Nuclear Throne is still such a good game. Fish can roll.
The soundtrack to Nuclear Throne is incredible.

Most games put calm bubbly music in water levels. Nuclear Throne? Rad surf metal.
SpoilerShow

There's also a song made out of guns.
SpoilerShow
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
It really isn’t done often enough. The last time I heard it being done was the title sequence for We Were Soldiers and it was a lot more monotonous, basically filling in for a snare part.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
I got the Kingdom Hearts collection for PS4 for Christmas! ...and promptly got motion sick. Lordy does that game have a wonky camera.

Also Everybody's Golf is surprisingly fun and I love its character creator.
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
I got the new metroid as a present and its good! Way easier than older ones so far but maybe itll get tougher later on
Playing that one made me want to go back and play Zero Mission.
Zero Mission is still my favorite Metroid game.
I just love fusion. Its rad as hell and i really like how it feels to play.
Fusion is tied for Super Metroid at second-favorite for me.
They are cowards for never making a game set after Fusion where Samus is a mutant space suit monster fugitive
Totally thatd be cool as hell.
I played Iconoclasts!

That game is real pretty lookin'

Gameplay was a lot of fun, especially the bosses, pretty much something totally unique for each boss encounter. So that was cool.

The way it tells its story is kinda sorta bad? All the characters speak in this weird sentence structure which makes the dialogue a chore to understand. It does't help that half of the characters are like, religious zealots and speak in a needlessly fanciful way.

Also it sets up a bunch of mysteries and then proceeds to not explain them. So, y'know, that's fun.

It was an ultimately disappointing experience.
I'm into Faeria, a free Steam/Mobile card game where you place cards strategically on a hexagonal map and move them around.

(Feel free to friend me, I'm "Reyweld")
Sig:
SpoilerShow
1144 hours later...

SpoilerShow
Holy shit
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Ryan Lankie: he does it!
i just played OneShot recently and I love it a lot and am now wondering why isn't this a bigger deal. Why people aren't constantly talking about how beautiful and moving a game this is and how cute Niko is and there's a fox in it and robots and cool inventive puzzles and I cried very much because I love the world and the characters and fuck this is a good video game can i convince anyone to play the video game
OneShot is, in fact, very good, and more people should play it.
(03-10-2018, 11:50 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »just started using these protein powders for building muscle and played OneShot recently and I love it a lot and am now wondering why isn't this a bigger deal. Why people aren't constantly talking about how beautiful and moving a game this is and how cute Niko is and there's a fox in it and robots and cool inventive puzzles and I cried very much because I love the world and the characters and fuck this is a good video game can i convince anyone to play the video game

Man, I haven't even heard of OneShot. Either I'm out of it, or they did a poor marketing job. Either way, I'll try it out after that endorsement of yours, Ixcaliber.
Giving it a look, it seems like the kind of thing where many people who liked it are reluctant to talk about it for fear of ruining the experience for others, and it’s a personal experience... it is opposite to how most games are marketed these days, even on the indie circuit. The usual goal is to be Lord of the Memes.

The tags on Steam are also sparse; it is hardly a wonder it has not showed up in my queue based on that.

I have also not seen it make waves with some of the alternative channels (think getting buddy-buddy with the various game developer or reviewer cliques, having a good relationship with an audience that is sure to discuss it) that I feel would normally embrace this kind of thing.

It doesn’t look bad, though.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea