[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: "Deserved it" (1/24)
We've got an AI, just because we don't have a navigator doesn't mean we're stranded. We'll just know a little less about the planets we might visit.
(01-24-2019, 12:54 PM)Spish Wrote: »> [Hey Helios, am I at risk of losing the Fortuna signal if I stay on this planet a little bit longer? I did spend quite a bit of time stuck in space...]

> If not, have Pips check for Glirny'a scent with the smart collar anyway, just to verify someone hasn't brought him through here already

> Use the cards. Why spend all that money if we're not gonna use them? We nearly killed someone getting those

(01-24-2019, 10:00 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Checking out the local shops to see if there's fuel also sounds like a good idea.
> Food! Our crew must be starving by now!

Seconding all of this! If Helios says it's cool to stay longer, we should. We're trying to get the help of the singer (plus the other limbo gods), yes? While i believe recruiting a limbo god around O-5 and Princess might be a bit risky, we should do it anyways

(01-24-2019, 08:44 PM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »>Tell R-18 to flip off, no puppet stealers allowed on this crew.

absolutely yes please
womp c(:
> Check Clay's Stat screen to see if R-18 stole our [Lie Detector] trait
Local pidgeonmancer
>Let R-18 stick with us for now.
>Do use the cards, although id rather use our item or weapon token first.
>Clay: Ask Valentine if she's alright using [Object Whisperer].
(01-25-2019, 10:56 PM)Ten11 Wrote: »>Let R-18 stick with us for now.
>Do use the cards, although id rather use our item or weapon token first.
>Clay: Ask Valentine if she's alright using [Object Whisperer].

Actually yes. Make sure Valentine is Valentine too doing this. I am not sure I trust R-18. Not sure how he could fake valentine, but if we ask valentine what happened when R-18 stole her we'll..know what happened.
(01-25-2019, 10:56 PM)Ten11 Wrote: »>Clay: Ask Valentine if she's alright using [Object Whisperer].
Adding this
A chronic liar and a Notail, what a great crew addition.

>Tell R-18 to shove off, they've caused us enough trouble as is and there's no way we want to get in between them and an angry O-5. Or any O Classes in general??
>Let R-18 follow us temporarily, also object whisper valentine
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update, 2 page (Because we have to revote)
Click the above to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

We have to do a revote for the location we are going to. Please just vote for something like
> Go find Glirny
> Go to the white zone
> Go to sleep.

Remember it's night time (trains still running) so if you don't want to walk in the woods for example at night, then you'll want to go with > Go to sleep.

Before revoting please read the suggestion rules in the first post on this topic. I will not count votes that are breaking the voting rules.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Go to the white zone
>Find Glirny
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
RE: [Fortuna]: Revote! (1/27)
> Go find Glirny
go to sleep
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
> Go to the White Zone!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
>Go to the white zone.
>white zone!

>Also let's train pipsqueek on the train.

Sbat's got [jack of trades] so he might be decent at training beasts. Clay's got [inspiring] so his presence would help, and East is a notail so he might have some know how regarding beasts as well.
>white zone
> Go to sleep

We'll have a better shot at finding Glirny in the morning.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> Go find Glirny
>White Zone
>Go find Glirny.
>Find Glirny
I have no son.
> White Zone.

I'd love to save Glirny but it's just not worth it to go out at this point. And as nice as sleep would be, it seems rather unlikely that nothing bad would've found him after two nights in the wilderness.

> BUT... ask Sbat how he's feeling. That mallon bite could be bad, and it might be wise to seek treatment.

> Do ask the cops to relay any good/bad news regarding this case to Xorithe on the Circe ship.

> Have E-457 and Sbat train Pipsqueak on the train. At the very least teach it the "attack" and "back off" commands. Everyone else can sleep.

> Go shopping for food if there's still time. Three days straight without food might be pushing it. Perhaps we can even get some butchering equipment.
>Ask if Helios can serve as a lie detector
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update, 5 pages
Click the above to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

Yet again this is a vote, this time between let E-457 go looking for the llama or telling E-457 to give it up.

Remember, we have Kratos so she will not reject us if we tell her to give it up.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]