Legend of the Tea Master (Chapter 1 - The Festival)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legend of the Tea Master (Chapter 1 - The Festival)
Re: Legend of the Tea Master (Chapter 1 - The Festival)
Originally posted on MSPA by BestTeaMaker.

Morphimus Wrote:> Ask Sang what she thought of the story.

SpoilerShow
Korin>Ask Sang what she thought of the story

You turn and ask Sang what she thought of the show cause, you know, you're just curious and stuff.
Sang
<div style="margin-left:40px">Well, it was quite a lovely love story. I found it sad that they were forced to be apart for so long. I don't know how I would feel being separated from even my family for that long, let alone someone I loved. Tui and La must've been very strong for them to have lasted thousands of years. I wonder, will I meet someone who will treat me like that?</div>
You suddenly find your cheeks burning. Quick, think of something before Sang sees your face!
suomynonAyletamitlU Wrote:> Bury your face in sweet snow so nobody can see the emotions written all over your face. Realize afterwards that sweet snow is cold.
Korin>Get Sweet Snow

Whew, is it getting hot in here? You suggest getting some Sweet Snow to satiate their appetites. Sang happily agrees, and soon you begin to head towards the back of the alley. There, you see a large crowd, but strangely, they're gathered around the toy shop instead of the Sweet Snow shop.

Strange. The name Sweet Snow alone should've sent kids in droves.

[Image: wxq2K.png]

When you arrive, you see a middle-aged man sleeping at the counter. Next to him is a sign that says closed. Ok, what gives?
Korin>_
Originally posted on MSPA by kd7sov.

> "What happened?"

(It melted, didn't it?)
Originally posted on MSPA by Loather of Irk.

Wake him up by pouring Sweet Snow down his neck.
Originally posted on MSPA by Absol.

>It's closed, better go to the toy store!
Originally posted on MSPA by Crono30067.

>Prod the man
Originally posted on MSPA by Wessolf27.

>I'm guessing the waterbender he worked with isn't there at the moment, huh? Or if he's the waterbender, then he's not really doing his job much. Either way, call out to the man.

kd7sov Wrote:> "What happened?"

(It melted, didn't it?)
Absol Wrote:>It's closed, better go to the toy store!
Korin>Suggest going somewhere else

Huh, well, whatever happened here, you can't really help it. Guess you'll have to come back later, although you would've like to have had tried some Sweet Snow. You decide to check out the nearby Toy Store, but when you turn to Sang to make this suggestion, you notice something in her eyes that makes you stop.

Sang's Thought Process
SpoilerShow

Sang
<div style="margin-left:40px">Korin, I'm going to attempt to wake up this idiot. Any suggestions?</div>
You can see the anger flaring up in Sang's eyes, so you waste no time in giving suggestions.
Wessolf27 Wrote:>I'm guessing the waterbender he worked with isn't there at the moment, huh? Or if he's the waterbender, then he's not really doing his job much. Either way, call out to the man.
You suggest that maybe she call out to the man, disturb him quietly as to not suddenly scare him. Sang agrees to disturb him.

[Image: 99VsC.gif]

Huh, not a peep from the guy.
Crono30067 Wrote:>Prod the man
You suggest to softly prod the man, just to motion him awake. Sang agrees to do some prodding, alright.

[Image: rehTS.gif]

This guy's quite the heavy sleeper.
Loather of Irk Wrote:Wake him up by pouring Sweet Snow down his neck.
Maybe you can wake him up by splashing some water on him? Sang agrees to using water.

[Image: 1wOuT.gif]

As amazing as Sang's strength is, she forgets just how heavy a very large jug of water can get.

[Image: QFwVL.gif]
Vendor
<div style="margin-left:40px">Yaaawn. Why, hello there, didn't notice you. What can I do you for?</div>

Korin>_

>Poker faces, then ask for sweet snow.
Originally posted on MSPA by Zylo.

> Obtain Sweet Snow!
Originally posted on MSPA by Iroh.

>Get that Sweet Snow!

>Ask for some sweet snow, you've got Green Tea with some Adzuki Bean toppings?
Originally posted on MSPA by [b]K

Absol Wrote:>Poker faces, then ask for sweet snow.
Zylo Wrote:> Obtain Sweet Snow!
Iroh Wrote:>Get that Sweet Snow!
Wessolf27 Wrote:>Ask for some sweet snow, you've got Green Tea with some Adzuki Bean toppings?
Korin>Ask for Sweet Snow

You tell the man that you would like to buy two bowls of Sweet Snow. Unfortunately, the man just stares at you for a bit before he answers.
Vendor
<div style="margin-left:40px">Umm, I can't really sell them right now.</div>

You see immediately jump up from behind the counter.
Sang
<div style="margin-left:40px">Why not? Don't you have the ingredients to make it here?</div>

Vendor
<div style="margin-left:40px">Well, the thing is that I'm just the guy who sells them. My wife is the one who makes them.</div>

Sang
<div style="margin-left:40px">Well, then where is she?</div>

[Image: QbC3g.gif]
Vendor
<div style="margin-left:40px">You see, the nice man who owns the toy shop and my wife are rather competitive, especially around festival days. I don't know why, since they both sell completely different things. I guess you tend to grate each other when you are neighbors for ten years.

So anyways, tonight there was this big crowd around our stand, lots of little tykes and such. The Toy Shop owner didn't have as many customers, so instead, he enticed them over to his stand with some special toy he was saving. When my wife saw our line thin, she immediately began to complain at the man. They got into this huge fight, but were going nowhere, so they decided to take this out somewhere else.

So, they went to go play Pai Sho to settle their argument. And since I can't actually make Sweet Snow, I decided to close for a bit and take a nap.</div>

Korin>_
Originally posted on MSPA by DairunCates.

Go join in on the Pai Sho.

>Go join their Pai Sho game

>Join the Pai Sho game
Originally posted on MSPA by Zylo.

DairunCates Wrote:Go join in on the Pai Sho.
Make it so number one.
Originally posted on MSPA by Flack_W.

Looks like its time to get swept into shenanigans that will inevitably force you to beat one or both of the parties involved in Pai Sho before you can get what you want.
Go to that Pai Sho game.
Originally posted on MSPA by [b]K

DairunCates Wrote:Go join in on the Pai Sho.
Iroh Wrote:>Go join their Pai Sho game
Wessolf27 Wrote:>Join the Pai Sho game
Zylo Wrote:Make it so number one.
Flack_W Wrote:Looks like its time to get swept into shenanigans that will inevitably force you to beat one or both of the parties involved in Pai Sho before you can get what you want.
Go to that Pai Sho game.
[quote="K

>Shyly admit to Sang that you're still kinda a newbie at the game. As much as you don't like to like to show you don't know how to play, it's way more better than acting like a fool who pretends to know. The ruse would fall too quickly anyway.
Originally posted on MSPA by Fuade.

>Excuse yourself for a moment and run into the crowd. Find/bribe an earthbender that knows the rules to coat your hands in dirt so he can earthbend your hand towards the correct tiles. There is absolutely no way this could go wrong.

Quote:>Shyly admit to Sang that you're still kinda a newbie at the game. As much as you don't like to like to show you don't know how to play, it's way more better than acting like a fool who pretends to know. The ruse would fall too quickly anyway.
Seconded.
Originally posted on MSPA by Crono30067.

> Pretend to be amazing at Pai Sho to impress her

Crono30067 Wrote:> Pretend to be amazing at Pai Sho to impress her
>Don't, she'll know!