Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
Renzo throws his hands up as Myra approaches. "Halt, halt, HALT. Dear girl you can not simply walk through this garden. Why, I, the glorious artist RENZO am in the process of sketching the fauna. I shall entitle the piece, 'Ode to a Lily on the Morn'! You and your....friends seem to insist on distracting a GENIUS at his craft. These flowers shall inspire your meager palate. Where is my clay? I am impressed by your stone fellow there. He would make an excellent opening piece for my next gallery of sculptures. Does he do a lot of modeling work? No matter, I can already tell he is like clay, READY for my hands to turn him into a MASTERPIECE. What is your group even doing here? Only a TRUE curator of the arts can appreciate such sights as this. I realize my physique may be intimidating for those not used to laying their eyes on the work of a virtuoso but I assure you my body is as divine as my works!"

Renzo keeps talking to himself for several more minutes, long after people stop listening to him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven] - by Psych - 11-26-2014, 07:51 AM