Let's Play Dominions: An Experiment in Utilitarianism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Play Dominions: An Experiment in Utilitarianism
RE: Let's Play Dominions: An Experiment in Utilitarianism
The eastern front is quiet. Too quiet. The entire northern region between me and the throne in the north-eastern corner appears to still be independent. I suspect that there may be an enemy to my west, maybe at the area around the Great Tree, but will need another scout to be sure.

My trio of black priests and their retinue of rangers has finished conquering the floating isle. They also lost all of their heavy infantry front line while doing so. A positive side effect of this is that the squad can now move two spaces overland in one turn, enabling the majority of them to get back to the capital right away. One of the priest will remain behind to search the island for sites.

Show Content

My first lab has been churning out Illuminoobies this whole time, two of which have been sent out to build additional labs, while two slave away to advance our research. We have finished our first advancement in evocation, meaning our Illuminati are not completely helpless anymore, but we have not yet turned our black priests into the powerhouses that we need them to be.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Play Dominions: An Experiment in Utilitarianism - by Sai - 11-20-2014, 04:07 AM