Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
Bohw groaned in contempt as she rested her head in one hand, still mourning over the situation. "Well, I don't think we have much choice, do we? That's why I was trying to go silently while getting the rest of you off the hook so you can all go searching for the damn crystal." Sighing and shaking her head, Bohw straightened up, finally showing signs of returning back to a healthy mentality. "Course, I didn't knew that it was a requirement for guards to be insanely paranoid and suicidal. But what's done is done, I think I got a plan."

"We can't survive another engagement, period. I don't know what fairytale world you live in Watson, but one of ours d-... died back there and a lot of us had close shaves." Bohw stated, idly touching the front of her chest as she said that. "I don't care about your honor, morales or whatever. Don't engage the guards unless you absolutely have to. Hopefully, they don't know what we look like, but if things go bad, we have a hostage to bargain with, or we can do plan 'run away while scary demon me does distracting murder things'."

With a grunt, Bohw began to head to the center of town as Mayor hurried after her, "If there's no complaints, keep quiet, we're moving, stealthily."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven] - by BlazerC - 10-27-2014, 01:00 PM