We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accesories.
I think i said something about it before in that other forum, lemme dig it up...

Ed Wrote:I have nothing against voluptuous chicks in videogames, if they're like that for a reason, if you know me you've probably heard me love and praise the darkstalkers series, they're full of that shit, but they're like that for a reason. They're magic succubi, monster feral cat womans, not just some 16 year old schoolgirl with a gigantic rack in a micro skirt and magic hair. I mean, i can't even begin to take this character seriously and it only gets worse when you see her 'in action' (gratuitous panty shots in every single move).

And you know what, i kind of liked the idea of having a traditional 2d fighting game full of sexy spy chicks and all kinds of crazy stuff trying to take down a big bad bitch, complete with a jazz-noir setting and music. But there's a difference between sexy and just plain impracticality.

So yeah, sexy does not equal sexist.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accesories. - by Infrared - 03-29-2012, 02:40 AM