A LANDFILL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
A LANDFILL
RE: SUBFORUM IDEAS TOPIC
(10-16-2014, 03:27 AM)seedy Wrote: ยปto abridge a point jac is making: you are assuming that everyone is able and willing to 'work things out'
I just think that everyone here is basically a good person and probably doesn't want to be at odds with other people if it can be avoided.

I'll grant you that working things out can be hard. I do hope that everyone is at least, yes, willing to try, for some value of try. (I don't think I ever said anything about discussion, though, or what the best way to resolve a problem is. If I did, I shouldn't have.)

Mind you, I'm also kind of surprised on how much this particular discussion boiled over. Maybe this group doesn't have it together quite as much as I thought we did.

Whatever the case, I don't know what we can do as a community to help this process, but I don't think "have rules" is a solution that makes any sort of sense, and I don't think "appeal to some authority figure" is a very good solution. (Though I'm starting to think I may mean something fundamentally different from Jacquerel when I talk about having rules.)

Messages In This Thread
A LANDFILL - by โ˜† C.H.W.O.K.A โ˜† - 10-09-2014, 07:12 AM