A LANDFILL

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
A LANDFILL
RE: SUBFORUM IDEAS TOPIC
I fully support everyone to do anything they want, i want equality too; i think i'm an okay person yet very often i feel very afraid of saying things because it might hurt other people, i'm also afraid of getting passive aggressive responses if i fuck up. I understand that discrimination is a very sensitive subject, and people will hate me forever for saying this, but i feel like i'm being censored. Not because i want to say slurs, but because i can't absolutely fuck up, not even one time or i will automatically become a terrible person because of my cisness or whatever, i feel like nobody is willing to say "this is hurtful, you should stop" plain and simple - instead i'd receive passive agressiveness and be shooed out of your cliqué.

I'm not saying i'm being discriminated for not being queer or anything stupid like that, i just feel unwelcome, i can understand why (queer people feel unwelcome everywhere) but i feel like it shouldn't be that way since you're not like the rest of society; you're sensitive adults that can understand that people aren't fully educated or have been misguided by society all their lives. You guys are angry and very defensive, which is again, understandable, but your emotions shouldn't guide you all the time.

This most likely is just a bunch of bullshit anxiety in my mind and you guys would forgive me if i fuck up or something but i'm actually genuinely scared of you guys being offended by me or outright losing contact with you all by posting this. I care about this community a lot. I guess this is what y'all meant by this place breeding self-awareness.

Hate me forever for saying this but i think you need to chill out within your group of friends, none of us mean harm and if we unintentionally do so we'll be more than sorry for it, if you're not willing to further discuss something hurtful i'm sure we'd also stop immediately. I agree that Wheat doesn't have the best way of approaching people, i've said it before, i actually think it's terrible at times - but everything he has to say is always followed up by a lot of anger from everyone. Very few individuals are willing to have any discussions that challenge the common opinion within the community. Conversations can't happen if you don't agree because you will fuck up eventually and be shamed out.

As for moderation and such, i don't fucking care, we have no mods. Schaz acts way more professionally than she should, i've also said that before; she just has that position in case something extreme happens. We need no mods, we need no rules because we're friends and care for each other and wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose. We always talk things out, i don't know where the need for professional moderation ™ comes from. We're all too fucking self-aware.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]

Messages In This Thread
A LANDFILL - by ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 10-09-2014, 07:12 AM