This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

Hey guys, i noticed an alarming lack of general chatting here. Come on, we have 45 users! I'm sure that's more than enough to guarantee a good chatting experience.

So let me start this by telling you how incredibly tedious and boring my day was: i couldn't get up early and go to school, but i didn't want to stay home either because my mom would yell at me for being a lazy ass. So i just told mom i was going to school and instead just took the first bus i saw, wandered by for a few hours and came back home. Normally, i wouldn't refuse a nice trip in a bus while enjoying some music and embracing my solitude, but i really had to go to school and i felt bad for not being able to get up early. Then i just spent the rest of the day feeling miserable about it.

But it could have been worse! So yeah, it wasn't the worst day of my life but i definitely had better ones. Like that one day when a truck full of hot naked chicks and beer crashed into my wall and we had a sexy party. Man what an awful day, shards of glass and debris everywhere. Plus i don't like heineken.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]

Messages In This Thread
This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - by Infrared - 07-20-2011, 11:36 AM
[SERIOus] - by g0m - 04-17-2012, 03:06 AM
can you form a cohesive thought? - by Norivia - 09-01-2012, 01:32 AM
a52's Ear Infection Adventure - by a52 - 10-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Goodbye - by Reyweld - 04-11-2020, 04:41 AM