[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
RE: [DAY 1] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
one forty one here

I can't believe you guys. You're just kind of placidly letting this lynch on me go through. Like I think that it isn't just my pet peeve against anonymity, but just that you all are terrible players. I'm not getting replaced out anytime soon, so here goes.

I am the doctor. Why do you think I got so pissed that people were JUMPING ALL OVER ME for one tiny little bandwagon-y vote during a "silly" game? And now it's just gotten worse.

Town is throwing this game away and it's painful to watch. It's gotten to the point where I have to claim doctor D1.

Now lynch everybody on my wagon please. Particularly Mr. Haiku. vote: 170

If we're playing this the serious way, then this guy basically started this whole speedwagon against me by saying that I'm "detracting from scumhunting" when there was LITERALLY ZERO SCUMHUNTING HAPPENING. And you guys let this slide? Scum is winning hard, at this point.

(and yes, i'm retracting my replacing out. nothing's happened at all to make it happen so i'm staying in to defend myself rather than be lynched while still waiting to be replaced out. thats another thing. lynching someone who wants to replace out? really? REALLY?! i'm convinced anonymity brings out the worst in everybody.)

also i feel like i should claim my true identity as well because i dont want you to take my tirade from an anonymous person. but idk if thats a good idea.
[Image: qdb.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DAY 1] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25] - by Chwoka - 10-03-2014, 10:55 PM