This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
Personally I'd like more tabletop games, etc. This seems to be a very good format for playing those kinds of games, and is probably my favorite thing about this place, aside from the GBs and the mafias. Both of which are also in the games forum. So... I guess things happening there would be nice but at the same time theres been a lot of games simply dropping off the face of this place even with the whole "2014 year of the reboot" thing. I mean, it seems like those are also affected by the strange lack of activity here.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of the IRC only thing, as I often don't really have the time to go on IRC so I feel like I'm missing a lot. The IRC highlights thread is nice for funny stuff, but I feel like it wouldn't hurt to repost some important stuff as well, like if you ever discuss forum happenings there. I like the forum format though because you can check in at any time, and also read back through your dumb conversations and be like "haha what was i thinking".
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
[SERIOus] - by g0m - 04-17-2012, 03:06 AM
can you form a cohesive thought? - by Norivia - 09-01-2012, 01:32 AM
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - by Gatr - 10-02-2014, 09:20 PM
a52's Ear Infection Adventure - by a52 - 10-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Goodbye - by Reyweld - 04-11-2020, 04:41 AM