The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 27: KILL IT WITH FIRE!]
Best Of Show Award: For an all around brilliant submission, with fighting, savage politics, and SCIENCE GONE WRONG (not to mention all the starships and burning) I would be remiss to give this award to anyone other than Gurska Karr - "The Immolator". Thank you Sai for this glorious submission.

Iron Chef Special Ingredient Award: You know that demon in infernal accounting that just can't get his numbers in on time? Or maybe that pit guard who was sleeping on the job? Oh, maybe you've heard of that monster-under-the-bed that was caught doing a kid's homework? Fire them, Fire them with Kill. For a brilliant twist of this week's theme (and a pretty spiffy suit) Kill will be getting this beautiful Award that he can lord over the hellish masses.

Above the Fold Award: For being 60% SKELETON Bigro's Kill get's to stuff this award in the back of one of his desk drawers.

Backdoor Worldbuilding Award: Giant sapient anteater travels to new realms on a religious mission to spread the word on light itself. One could make comments about blind faith, and overcoming instinct but I like to pretend this ceremony has some culture. In any case I would have loved to hear more about this fuzzy little prophet. That is if he wasn't fated to be dragged into pitched combat for the amusement of extra-dimensional entities. In any case Schazer and Piro, The Almighty Daymaker gets to take home this snazzy award.

The Diligent Gentleman Award: Alright, hands up, who wouldn't want to see a literally FIERY preacher wrecking shit in a Grand Battle. That's what I thought. Thank you Dragon Fogel for the burning faith of The Final Blasphemer

The 20Q Award for Confusing Me: So many questions, so little time. No color, an ambiguous gender, what unfinished business could have left this character as a ghost? Why did this, probably very handsome, green god seek to smite him? Was he a threat? Did he insult the god? We may never know. Last Minute is obviously an assumed name as well. Just what is he trying to hide? and why must he procrastinate so much when it only makes it harder for him in the end? All these questions but no answers can be found in the late submission of Mr. Last Minute by our own mysterious Garuru.

The Synergy Award: How do you burn that which is already burning? How do you fire that which refuses your authority? How can you be a god before one who knows all your sins? And how the hell can I work the last minute post into this? In any case The Final Blasphemer has earned this prestigious honor for being anathema to almost every other submission. Good job Dragon Fogel.

The I See What You Did Award: Tsk Tsk Garuru. It's one thing to make a submission at the last minute. It's quite another to make it the entire basis for the character. Now I know you want this award but I'm afraid...wait...is it that late already! Shoot I was just going to pop on for 5 minutes. Damnit I've got to get that webpage finished by tonight and I've been putting it off all weekend...What? The award? Uh just give it to Mr. Last Minute I gotta run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-06-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIII: ANGLE!] - by !? - 07-14-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXIV: SWAG!] - by Gatr - 07-24-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 27: KILL IT WITH FIRE!] - by Truegreen - 10-01-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-03-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 28: NEKKID] - by Sai - 10-08-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-14-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST 29: STOIC] - by Sai - 10-15-2014, 03:11 AM