[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NOCTURNAL STIRRINGS] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
RE: [DAY 1] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25]
Hey there everyone, it's me again, your friendly neighborhood Gator!

Now normally, this would be the part where I would force all of you to dance for my amusement, and then devour whoever happens to impress me the least. But unfortunately, I don't actually have any idea who any of you are, so we're going to have to do things a bit differently this time around. So instead, I will offer a boon to any Chwoka who decides to go the extra mile to entertain me.

Here's how it works, all you have to do is find/make/say anything at all that impresses me and submit it alongside a vote for the Chwoka that you would most like to see devoured alive tomorrow. (In italics, to keep things from getting too confusing.) You can vote as many times as you want, but I'm only going to count the votes that actually make a real effort to make the game more entertaining.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go take a long shower because I just realized that I accidentally made the Gator into a semi pro-town mechanic and now I feel filthy inside.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [DAY 1] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ M.A.F.I.A ☆ [24/25] - by Gator - 09-28-2014, 08:44 PM