Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: WHALE DUEL (46/71 Alive)
A SERIES OF WHALE CLARIFICATIONS

(07-29-2014, 08:05 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Are contestants in the Whale Duel eligible for groupshank?

You can all still vote for and be voted for the groupshank, but the groupshank won't happen until after the WHALE DUEL itself is over (read: in 42 hours).

((You can also all still post in the thread through the power of STAND-IN METHOD ACTORS))

(07-29-2014, 08:43 PM)yd12k Wrote: »what happens if there's more players then facts?

Should this nightmare scenario actually come to pass some facts will end up doing double duty/I'll expand the fact pool/FACTS WILL JUST HAPPEN.

I'll note somewhat more clearly here that unless you're ready to put some semi-serious effort/a modicum of time into yer submission you should probably steer clear of the portal. Should you fail to produce anythin' (or produce, you know, something that is obviously 5 minutes' work) you'll end up permadead and (far worse) I will frown at you in disappointment.

Will also note that the converse is true, while the WHALE DUEL will have consequences should you prove a spirited battler you will (probably) survive to continue shanking.

If you've already hopped into the portal and something comes up and it turns out you don't have time for the Whale Duel (or you realized just now you probably won't) I'll allow an honorable withdrawal within the timeframe of phases 1/2.

All You Crazy Whale Fact Submitters Wrote:TAKE THESE WHALE FACTS I NEED YOU TO HAVE THEM

I appreciate the enthusiasm! But please wait until the first phase of WHALE BATTLE is over to start submitting facts! This is so you'll have a full roster of who's actually participating and thus know how convoluted things can actually get/hopefully every whale battler will get at least some personalized facts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: WHALE DUEL (46/71 Alive) - by Mirdini - 07-30-2014, 02:35 AM