Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: Riptime Bechop Jazz (47/71 Alive)
Man, I was hoping I could stay out of this mess.

When Ghandi advocates non-violence, he's a "hero" and a "visionary"; but when I try not killing people I'm a "loser" and "need to post in the thread more". Sheesh, society!

Apparently getting shanked once wasn't enough, so it looks like my death will have to transform me from Ghandi from Real Life into Ghandi from Civilization.

Anyway, people are talking about killing the zombies like it's a George Romero flick. I feel like I am being judged by the rot of my skin.

You know what that sounds like to me?

SpoilerShow

And so with equal parts pride and pettiness I cast an OMGUS vote in the name of all those who have ever been shanked and stood back up.

He who would call us losers? We who have conquered death, returned to shake hands with those who shanked us, spit in the eyes of those who mocked us, and inappropriately appropriate the emotional appeal of a human rights visionary?

We did not triumph over the grave to serve as your petty distraction, your path of least resistance.

I came here to kill and be killed, and I'm already dead.

Shank: bigro

"One man with courage is a majority." - Thomas "Shanks-a-lot" Jefferson Crying Eagle

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: Riptime Bechop Jazz (47/71 Alive) - by Chocolate Pi - 07-28-2014, 11:29 AM