Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
It's quite obvious these guys need to be taken care of, if she ever wants to find that passage. Myra wheels back around, keeping a good distance from the guards as she maneuvers fancily in the air. "Anthoran, Jorrick," Myra says to them in her telepathy as though they were some old friends she hasn't seen in ages, "What a surprise! As much as I appreciate your doting on me, don't you think it's a little embarrassing to be ordered to chase down a little birdie? Don't you have better things to do than bird-napping? Oppressing the sad, poor citizens? Throwing your authority around to make yourself feel bigger? Oh wait, I get it! This little birdie is the only thing lower than you for you to stomp on, is that it?"

"Well, I've got news for you," Myra continues, her mind's voice lowering to something more sinister, "I'm still higher than you doggish fools.

Even the dirt deserves more dignity than to be stepped on by the likes of you, you pathetic excuses of sentience!
" Having said her peace (for once), Myra casts a Silence spell upon the Royal Guard Mage. Hopefully, that'll stop his spells in their tracks so she can properly put them in their place and get back to her own business!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven] - by Frolic - 07-26-2014, 10:07 AM